Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shair Aur Sargam
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Pooja ke Phool (1964)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Hamrahi (1963)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry751822
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Maryada (1971)

Here is another movie that was successful in assembling a good set of actors. Only thing they forgot was to come up with an original and fresh story and someone intelligent to direct it. Apart from a couple of average songs there is nothing worth mentioning about this forgettable movie.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Maryada (1971)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film...
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 29 2017, 09:56 PM) *

(Majrooh) Nadir Shah (1968)

Tripathiji, as the music director of the film, does it again. There are several good songs in this film with the duet “Mohammed Shah” and the solo “Sakhiya” taking the top honors.

I am unsure about the credits of the singers for the songs. I will need clarification from the members with “Geet Kosh”. In the titles Lataji, Mubarak Begum and Manna Dey are not mentioned. Yet the song “Jung” definitely belongs to Mannada. I do not have the song by Mubarak Begum, but it is mentioned in many references. The details of this song are shown in red italics in the table below. I am requesting our members to share this song if they can. Thanks.

Another anomaly. Several sources mention “Haa Haa” as sung by Lataji. Like I said her name was not mentioned in the titles. But in many references it is also attributed to Ashaji. Could the singer be Suman Kalyanpur?

Titles also give Majrooh Saab as the sole lyricist. But various references give credit to the song “Kaahe ko” to Amir Khusro as its lyricist. I am requesting our members to please kindly clarify the situation. Thanks.

Irrespective of the confusion, there is no denying that there are several sweet songs in the film. Here are they…

Jung is by Mahendra Kapoor. Rest all is correct.
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Bhoot Bungla (1965)

This movie was written, produced, and directed by the comedian actor Mahmood. He also was the hero of the film. Interestingly Mahmood played a straight man for some time in the movie and a comedian other times. But what makes the movie fun to watch was its stylish music composed by RD and some rib tickling scenes in the so called Bhoot Bungla. Mahmood roped in RD to play a cameo and together in the Bungla they are simply uproarious dancing and singing along with skeletons. The music in the background gave the scenes further chilling and eerie effect.

RD composed music based on several western fads. There is twist, rumba samba, cha cha, and even an Indian classical tune. All these plus an excellent background score kept the movie moving happily forward.

Mahmood dedicated the film to the great Guru Dutt who was his friend when Mahmood was a truck driver employed by the studios and Guru was looking for meaningful work. Later Guru gave him roles, albeit brief, in his production “C.I.D. (1956)” and the memorable classic “Pyaasa (1957)”. Mahmoodji that was a very fine gesture sir.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first part of the songs…
swarapriya
Songs from "Bhoot Bungla (1965)" Continued...

swarapriya
QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jan 9 2018, 08:40 AM) *

Thank you very much Viraj. Appreciate it. Cheers.

Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 13 2018, 06:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jan 9 2018, 08:40 AM) *

Thank you very much Viraj. Appreciate it. Cheers.

You are welcome SP and thanks a lot for all the efforts & consistency shown for keeping this forum going. It is almost dead otherwise.

Viraj
swarapriya
QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jan 12 2018, 06:11 PM) *

You are welcome SP and thanks a lot for all the efforts & consistency shown for keeping this forum going. It is almost dead otherwise.

Viraj

Viraj, all I can say is that you are too kind. Cheers.

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Saathi (1968)

Director Sridhar seemed like stuck with “love triangles” as subjects for his movies. His “Nazrana (1961)” dealt with two women involved with the same man. In “Dil Ek Mandir (1963)” he had two men loving the same woman. In this film he is back to two women married to the same man due to circumstances. He also had Rajendra play a doctor doing research on cancer. Sounds familiar? “Dil Ek Mandir” also had the same elements. He dwelled on emotions generated through these three people. This film was based on the 1961 Tamil hit “Palum Pazhamum”.

The movie was an uneven film in spite of its magnificent music. The major disappointment here was Rajendra Kumar. He had put on few pounds and in many scenes was not even close to emoting opposite seasoned Vyjayanti Mala and upcoming Simi. In fact, Simi stole the show by giving a splendid performance.

Naushad Ali Saab, one of our greatest musicians, in his career handled only a few movies made in south. This movie will be remembered for its great music by Naushadji. This time he had all male songs sung my Mukesh Saab. The female singers were Lataji and Suman Kalyanpur. All songs by Mukeshji, including the duet with Sumanji sparkle. Lata has two outstanding solos in “Mere Jeevan” and “Kaun Aaya”.

The duet “Mere Pyaar” appeared three times in the film. The second was a snippet that already appeared in the first. I am not uploading it. Third one had three antaras with the first two already appeared in the first one. The third antara is different. I am uploading this in full.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Saathi (1968)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from Naushadji's triumphant musical...
Viraj Padhye
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 15 2018, 10:27 PM) *

(Majrooh) Saathi (1968)

Director Sridhar seemed like stuck with “love triangles” as subjects for his movies. His “Nazrana (1961)” dealt with two women involved with the same man. In “Dil Ek Mandir (1963)” he had two men loving the same woman. In this film he is back to two women married to the same man due to circumstances. He also had Rajendra play a doctor doing research on cancer. Sounds familiar? “Dil Ek Mandir” also had the same elements. He dwelled on emotions generated through these three people. This film was based on the 1961 Tamil hit “Palum Pazhamum”.

The movie was an uneven film in spite of its magnificent music. The major disappointment here was Rajendra Kumar. He had put on few pounds and in many scenes was not even close to emoting opposite seasoned Vyjayanti Mala and upcoming Simi. In fact, Simi stole the show by giving a splendid performance.

Naushad Ali Saab, one of our greatest musicians, in his career handled only a few movies made in south. This movie will be remembered for its great music by Naushadji. This time he had all male songs sung my Mukesh Saab. The female singers were Lataji and Suman Kalyanpur. All songs by Mukeshji, including the duet with Sumanji sparkle. Lata has two outstanding solos in “Mere Jeevan” and “Kaun Aaya”.

The duet “Mere Pyaar” appeared three times in the film. The second was a snippet that already appeared in the first. I am not uploading it. Third one had three antaras with the first two already appeared in the first one. The third antara is different. I am uploading this in full.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-posts. Here are the songs in the first post…

Tum na chaho to Prabhu is by Manhar Udhas as per Vishwas Nerurkar's book on Naushad. Experts can comment.

Viraj
swarapriya
QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jan 15 2018, 08:10 PM) *

(Majrooh) Saathi (1968)

Tum na chaho to Prabhu is by Manhar Udhas as per Vishwas Nerurkar's book on Naushad. Experts can comment.

Viraj

Thanks Viraj for keeping things right. Cheers.

swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Sharabi (1964)

This movie deals with the dire consequences of alcoholism. It starts with Dev already as an alcoholic. Why he became one is never explained. The story revolves around him losing struggle and eventually control to break the habit. In the process he leaves a trail of kith and kin who love him dearly to their own ill fate.

With a subject as dark as this, there is not too many smiles go around. Dev as an alcoholic who is unable to kick the habit and as his mother Lalita Pawar gave commendable performances. Madhubala did not have much of a role.

To accentuate the mood of the film Madan Mohanji composed several heart grabbing solemn songs. All songs were sung by great Rafi Saab, two duets with Ashaji and the rest solos. The song “Saawan Ke” appears four times in the film. I am uploading all four pieces here. The other heart rendering song is “Mujhe Le Chalo”, my favorite. But the chart buster was “Kabhi Na Kabhi”.

I am uploading all songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Sharabi (1964)"...

Here are rest of the songs from this musical film...
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Jab Se Tumhen Dekha Hai (1963)

This was Geeta Bali’s last film before she died at the young age of 34 from the complications resulted due to smallpox. At the time of her death she was married to Shammi Kapoor who had a cameo as a qawwali singer in the film. Shammi’s brother, Shashi, also appeared in the film as a qawwali singer. This may be the only film the two brothers worked together in the same film.

Of the few songs composed by Dattaram, two songs stand out. The long qawwali and Manna’s rendition of “Mohammad Shah”. In the 1968 movie “Nadir Shah”, Majrooh Saab penned a popular song which has the same beginning as “Mohammad Shah”.

Here are the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Mehboob Ki Mehndi (1971)

This film was co-produced by Rajesh Khanna along with its director H.S. Rawail. Rawail Saab earlier produced and directed the hit Muslim social, 1963’s “Mere Mehboob”. But with a feeble storyline, familiar situations, the predictability of proceedings overshadows the fine effort by the lyricist Bakshi Saab and the music director duo Laxmikant & Pyarelal. Nevertheless this movie went on to become a hit as anything Rajesh Khanna touched during early 70’s turned gold.

There are several good songs in the film with almost all of them becoming very popular. My two favorites are Kishoreda’s “Mere Deewaanepan” and Rafi Saab’s “Ye Jo Chilman Hai”.

I am uploading all songs from the film, few version songs, and a few instrumentals in three back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Mehboob Ki Mehndi (1971)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
"Mehboob Ki Mehndi (1971)" - Instrumentals

Here are a few instrumentals of some songs from the film...
soumik
Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks for the album....

The song Zulmi Haamare from Mr. X in Bombay is not a duet of KK & Lata; it is a complete solo song of Lata.

Also the words uttered in the song doesn't sound like KK voice according to me. Youtube gives the credit to someone called Mohan - most probably Mohan Chhoti who was there acting in the song.

Soumik
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Feb 7 2018, 03:36 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks for the album....

The song Zulmi Haamare from Mr. X in Bombay is not a duet of KK & Lata; it is a complete solo song of Lata.

Also the words uttered in the song doesn't sound like KK voice according to me. Youtube gives the credit to someone called Mohan - most probably Mohan Chhoti who was there acting in the song.

Soumik

Soumik, you may be right about this. Thanks for the info. Cheers.

swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Gumnaam (1965)

The inspiration for this movie was the famous detective fiction by Agatha Christie. Christie’s novel was first published in 1939 under the title “Ten Little Niggers”. Later the name was changed and published as “And Then There Were None”. It was made into a movie with the title “Ten Little Indians”. When the movie became a hit, the publishers took the opportunity to republish the book with that name.

This is one of the best-selling novels ever written. It has sold over 100 million copies worldwide. There were many different plays written and almost all of them were successfully staged. Several successful movies were made for big as well as small screens. There are even video games with that title. This all goes to show that this mystery story remains as one of an enduring classics of the world literature.

The Hindi adaptation is really not much of a mystery like the original novel was. It is an entertainer. The mystery is only a pretext for eight people (yes, it is eight and not 10 as in the original novel was) trapped in a remote place in a beach side house drinking, singing, dancing, and making fun of each other. They seem to loose people one by one to murder and yet frolicking never stops.

The movie, which was a huge hit, is immensely helped by some great music by Shankar & Jaikishan. Every song was a huge hit. Of course the title song was a trademark song for Lata, a chartbuster. Dattaram was the assistant music director.

I am uploading all songs and a few instrumentals in three back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Gumnaam (1965)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine musical...
swarapriya
Gumnaam (1965) - Instrumentals

Here are a few instrumentals of the songs from this hit musical...
swarapriya
(Majrooh) Chirag (1969)

Producer Premji brought back almost the same team that contributed to his earlier hit “Mera Saaya (1966)” to work on this film. Sunil Dutt, Madan Mohanji, Raj Khosla, Akhtar-Ul-Iman were a few of them. Unfortunately the movie did not click like “Saaya” did. But Mohanji was on target with several fine songs.

CD versions of the song list “Teri Aankhon Ke Siva” as two separate solos of Lataji and Rafi Saab. But in the DVD, Rafi Saab’s song also had Lata sing a line almost near the end. This was repeated also in her solo version. I am uploading Rafi Saab’s song from the DVD version.

The song “Chiraag Dil Ka Jalaao” was not included in the released version of the film.

I am uploading all songs, a few specials, and some instrumentals in four back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Chirag (1969)"...

swarapriya
Chirag (1969) - A Few Specials

Here are a few specials of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Chirag (1969) - Instrumentals

Here are a few instrumentals of the song "Teri Aankhon Ke Siva"...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Shehnai (1964)

This is a listless film with numerous forced situations that were seen in many other films before. Acting was simply terrible headed by the leading pair. Surprisingly Nirupa Roy won the Best Supporting Actress Fimfare Award for her utterly unconvincing performance. The only saving grace for the film was its music composed by Ravi Saab. Several songs stand out. My favorite is Rafi Saab’s stirring rendition of the romantic beauty, “Na Jhatko Zulf Se Paani”. I am uploading this and other songs from the film scattered with a few specials in two back-to-back posts.

Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Shehnai (1964)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film along with a couple of instrumentals...
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Meri Surat Teri Ankhen (1963)

Buoyed in spirits by one of the greatest musical compositions of Burmanda, I was all set for an unforgettable watching experience this film. Lo. Viewing this film crushed me with delusory ways our filmmakers handle subjects like this movie is based on where the central character is very dark in color. 15 to 20 minutes into the movie it degenerates into a non-appetizing and non-appealing melodrama.

Many songs from this film are based on classical ragas. This is perhaps Burmanda’s one of the finest achievements. With Mannada and Rafi Saab contributing to several beautiful songs, the music remains in your heart forever. RD was the assistant music director. Shailendraji penned the lovely lyrics.

Incidentally, the great Bimalda was the editor of this film.

I am uploading all songs from this film and a few specials in two back-to-back posts. Here are all the songs from the film in the first post…
swarapriya
Few Specials of Songs from "Meri Surat Teri Ankhen (1963)"...

Here are a few specials of the songs related to this film...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Padosan (1968)

I am uploading these songs breaking the chronological order to cater for a request...

Until late 40’s most South Indian language films were made in Calcutta because there were no studios anywhere in the south. But things started changing soon as studios like Gemini, Bharani, Vauhini and others started sprouting up in Madras. Because of the Bengali connection, there was always a fascination for Bengali stories in the South.

It all started with a comedy called “Pakka Inti Ammaayi” in 1953. This Telugu film was actually made in Calcutta by its producers, East India Company. The main reason was that the company was from Calcutta. Also, the film was based on a Bengali story. A year before, Sudhir Mukherjee made a movie based on this story called “Pasher Bari”. The Telugu version starred Telugu comedian Relangi Venkata Ramayya (Sunil Dutt in the Hindi version) and Anjali Devi (Saira in Hindi) as his love interest. The playback singer A.M. Raja starred in the role Kishoreda played in the Hindi version. This was the first for A.M. Raja as an actor. The movie was a hit. Years later, in 1960, it was remade in Tamil as “Adutha Veettu Penn”. The Tamil version had T. Ramchandran as the hero, Anjali Devi again was the love interest, and also starred Tangavelu. Based on this very story, with very little changed, Mahmood made “Padosan” in 1968. This was remade again in Telugu in 1980 with Chandra Mohan as the simpleton hero, Jaya Sudha as his love interest, music director Chakravarti in Mahmood’s role, and the famous singer S.P. Balasubrahmanyam (affectionately known as Balu) in Kihsoreda’s role.

“Padosan” was a great comedy and its songs are an absolute delight. The jugalbandi between Manna Dey and Kishoreda was the highlight of the film. I read a column that stated that Mannada wasn’t too happy about the fact that in the movie he loses to Kishoreda because he felt that in private life being a trained classical singer that he is losing albeit in a movie to Kishoreda who had no such training wasn’t really fair. I don’t know how far this story is true but this was just a movie and not the real thing. Mannada also is a great professional to have expressed those feelings related to the song in the movie.

I read an article where Sunil Dutt confides that he was ill at ease acting in a comedy role. He almost backed off, but both Mahmood and Kishoreda encouraged him not to worry. While shooting Sunil Dutt admitted to have many retakes done, especially those in which he and Kishoreda were together. While shooting these scenes Sunil couldn’t help himself but used to crack up with Kishoreda’s antics. Each time something like that happened it took some time for him to get his composure back and ready for the next retake.

I am uploading all songs, a few specials including version songs, and several instrumentals in six back-to-back posts. The first two posts contain all of the songs from the film. The third post contains a mostly version songs. The fourth post contains instrumentals of the song “Mere Saamne Waali”, all from various CDs. Finally the last two posts contain more instrumentals, all from videos.

Incidentally the second version of the song “Mere Saamne Waali” is not in the DVD I watched.

Here are the songs starting in the next post…

swarapriya
Songs from "Padosan (1968)"...

Here are the first part of the songs from this musical hit...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Padosan (1968)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from RD's musical bonanza...
swarapriya
Version Songs from "Padosan (1968)"...

Here are a few version songs of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Padosan (1968) - Instrumentals-1

Here are a few instrumentals of the songs from the film, all from various CDs...
swarapriya
Padosan (1968) - Instrumentals-2

Here are a few more instrumentals of the songs from the film, all from various videos...
swarapriya
Padosan (1968) - Instrumentals-3

Here is the final set of instrumentals of the songs from the film, all from various videos...
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Mera Gaon Mera Desh (1971)

Up and coming Vinod Khanna played a villain in this film that must have inspired the future blockbuster of 1975, “Sholay”. Khanna played a dacoit whose name in the film was “Jabbar Singh”. Many people are of the opinion that this was probably one of the best roles played by Khanna. May be. But it pales in comparison to Amjad Khan’s “Gabbar Singh” which was a monumental achievement in the history of Indian Cinema. Incidentally, Dharmendra appeared in both the films.

There are only five songs in the film and most of them became popular. Here the music directors LP in spite of the success of the songs, were using some of the tunes from their older hits. This is more evident in the song “Sona Lei Jaa Re” than in any other song. It reminds one immediately the 1969 hit from their composition in “Do Raaste”, “Bindiya Chamkegi”.

Anyway, here is this and other songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Janwar (1965)

This movie as with most of his earlier films was dominated by Shammi’s presence. He goes through numerous disguises for various situations. They are antics very familiar from his earlier movies.

There are seven fine songs in the film. Of these Shammi is in six of them. In this film, he is supposed to be playing a young college student. This is difficult to comprehend. Also, he started gaining weight that is obvious in many scenes. Rajshree, who played the heroine in the film, is supposed to be from a very poor family. She wears gorgeous clothes and has lovely jewelry to go with it. She even travels in shikaras in Kashmir. Later on in a scene she tells Shammi that she borrowed all those belonging from her friends. Simply unbelievable.

I am not sure what the title is about. I think to go along with other popular titles Shammi had, like “Junglee”, the movie probably was named thus. Rehman in an unsympathetic smaller role was disappointing. Then there was senior Kapoor. Even when there is not much action called for, in his hardly understandable diction, Prithvirajji displays theatrical histrionics.

From all this disappointment, the only thing worth remembering is its music. Shankar & Jaikishan are at again and do it again. Almost every song was a chartbuster. They even borrowed a Beatles tune from their hit song “I Wanna Hold Your Hand” for the composition of “Dekho Ab Toh”.

I am uploading all songs from the film, a couple of version songs, and a couple of instrumentals in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Janwar (1965)"...

Here are the rest of the songs and a few music clips from this film...
swarapriya
(Majrooh) Dharti Kahe Pukar Ke (1969)

This movie presents a story about three brothers, two who stay in the village to look after their farms and the other who goes to city to get educated. Then there is a village chief who loans money to the hapless farmers with collateral of their lands. Such a story has been told many times in various movies. The director does not offer any new ideas and the whole thing proceeds with a predictable mess.

Interestingly the movie was presented by Dharmendra. I am not sure what the connection was. One nice about the producers of the film was they dedicated it to the memory of the poet Shailendraji, who passed away in 1966 at a young age of 43.

Kanhaiyalal shines as the oldest of the three brothers. His younger brothers were played by Sanjeev Kumar (goes to city for education) and Jeetendra.

There are only handful of songs in the film. Here they are…
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Bombay Race Course (1965)

This film was originally released under the name of “Race Course”. In English, this is one word but the posters of this film spelled it out as two separate words. The movie was later released under the title “Bombay Race Course”.

There are only few songs in the film. Madan Mohanji worked here without Lataji. This may be because most songs have a touch of western music tunes and Asha was supposed to be adept in singing those type of songs. Asha has three beautiful solos. Incidentally, the lyricist Rajinder Krishanji, who was a favorite of Mohan Saab, in real life was a bigtime horse race enthusiast.

The pictures of Nalini Jaywant at the bottom of table are all from different films.

Here are the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein (1964)

If there is any doubt about the real genius of Kishore Kumar then show someone this film, “Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein”. His ubiquitous presence can be felt in every frame of the picture. Besides acting and singing in the film, he also wrote its story (influenced by the 1958 Hollywood Western “The Proud Rebel”), screenplay, and couple of songs, composed music, produced, and directed. That is eight faces of this eccentric comic but serious minded genius. An amazing accomplishment anyway one looks at it.

The credits give Shailendraji as the only lyricist. But Kishoreda indeed wrote a couple of songs. Interestingly, in a live show Kishoreda before singing the hit song “Aa Chal Ke Tujhe” casually mentioned that he produced and directed this film besides writing its songs. Kishoreda did forget to mention Shailendraji’s name altogether.

One of the assistant music director of the film was Sebastian D’Souza, who assisted Shankar & Jaikishan in many of their movies.

This movie later was remade in Tamil, in 1966 as “Ramu” and in 1968 in Telugu, also as “Ramu”. Both films in these languages were hits.

I am uploading songs from this album including some specials and a few instrumentals in five back-to-back posts. The first two posts contain all the songs from the film. The third post contains a few specials. The fourth and fifth posts contain a few instrumentals.

Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein (1964)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine musical...
swarapriya
Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein (1964) - Specials

Here are a few specials of the songs from this film...
swarapriya
Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein (1964) - A Few Instrumentals

Here are a few instrumentals of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Door Gagan ki Chhaon Mein (1964) - A Few More Instrumentals

Here are a few more instrumentals of the song "Aa Chal ke Tujhe" from this film...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.