Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shair Aur Sargam
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
surhall
namskar
very good post this song
also you service to hf is very good god hel you
dhall
swarapriya
QUOTE(surhall @ Apr 13 2014, 07:27 AM) *

namskar
very good post this song
also you service to hf is very good god hel you
dhall

Thank you kindly Dhallji for your comforting words. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Kath Putli (1957)

Amiya Chakrabarty was on a roll with several commercial and critical successes in a row when he decided to make this movie. Some of his previous efforts included films like “Daag (1952)”, “Patita (1953)”, “Seema (1955)”, and “Dekh Kabira Roya (1957)”. This film was his second one in 1957. Unfortunately before the movie was competed Chakrabartyji passed away. Nitin Bose took over and completed the film.

Besides directing the film, Chakrabarty wrote its story, screenplay, and co-produced the film as well. The movie had a hodgepodge of a storyline with generous amount lifted from George Bernard Shaw’s play “Pygmalion” (made into a movie many times, including “My Fair Lady”). Even though it was difficult to watch over several stretches, thanks to great music by SJ and Vyjayanti Mala’s dances and performance, the movie at least was partly enjoyable. Balraj Sahni’s performance was as expected but the major disappointment was that of Jawahar Kaul. This man simply could not act. The movie was a hit.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Kath Putli (1957)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Shakeel) Gehra Daag (1963)

This film was made by O.P. Ralhan, who was the brother-in-law of Rajendra Kumar. This film was his maiden venture as a producer. Previously he directed the Shammi Kapoor-starrer “Mujrim” in 1958. Even though by today’s standards the movie looks contrived it was a moderate success at the box-office. Later Ralhan directed “Phool aur Patthar (1960)” that catapulted a struggling Dharmendra to stardom. He also introduced Zeenat Aman and Kabir Bedi in “Hulchul” a 1971 film. Ralhan also acted in few films.

The team of music director Ravi and lyricist Shakeel were back once again after their four previous collaborations were successful. These included “Chaudhvin ka Chand (1960)”, “Ghunghat (1960)”, “Gharana (1961)” and “Wanted (1961)”. A couple of songs from this film became chart busters. These include the duet “Tumhen Paa Ke” and Asha’s soul stirring solo “Kaise Kahoon”. My favorite from this album is this Ashaji’s song. She changed her singing style of buoyancy to lift the song to new heights. I am uploading these and other songs and music clips from the film in two back-to-back posts.

The first post contains all the songs from the film. The second post contains several extended version songs. Even though quality of these songs can be considered adequate, I decided to grade them lower and uploading them at a lower bit rate.

Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Gehra Daag (1963)"...

I am uploading some extended version songs and music clips in this post. These are all taken from a DVD. Audibility of these songs is fine but the quality is not uniform. Therefore I have decided to upload them at a lower bit rate.

Another point. The verbiage of the song "Tumhen Paa Ke" of the extended version is identical to the one I have uploaded in Post 1 which is from a CD. The only reason for the longer time duration I am assuming that probably is the music between the antaras of the extended song is of longer duration.

With that note here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Tarzan Comes To Delhi (1965)

The only pretext for making such a movie was to showcase Dara Singh’s physique. Otherwise it has a thin storyline and moved at a slow pace for an adventure movie. However there is one saving grace to the film. It is its music. Dattaram, an assistant to legendary music director duo of Shankar & Jaikishan, composed some fine songs. My favorites of the album are Lataji’s “Husn Iqraar Kare” and Ashaji’s “Nigaahen Chaar Karoon”. I am uploading these and other songs and some music clips from the movie below.

Here are they…
soumik
Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Could you please re-upload the following songs:
1. Aaye Tum (5:14) – Mili
2. Badi Sooni Sooni Hain (4:28) – Mili
3. Mere Dil Mein (4:35) – Baat Ban Jaaye
4. Main Punjabi Hindustani (6:02) – Baat Ban Jaaye
5. Shaheri Babu (5:45) – Aan Aur Shaan
6. Haseeno Ki (4:52) – Aan Aur Shaan
7. Sun Mere Yaar (5:05) – Shakka

Regards,
Soumik
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Apr 17 2014, 11:49 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Regards,
Soumik

Here are the songs you have requested...

soumik

Thanks a lot Swarapriyabhai.....

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 18 2014, 07:20 PM) *

QUOTE(soumik @ Apr 17 2014, 11:49 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Regards,
Soumik

Here are the songs you have requested...

swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Apr 18 2014, 09:40 AM) *

Thanks a lot Swarapriya...

You're welcome. Cheers.
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Toofan Aur Deeya (1956)

Nanda who has the main role in this film started her career as a child artiste to support her struggling family. She appeared in several films as Baby Nanda. Then her paternal uncle, the great V. Shantaram, cast her in this film that he produced. The film was directed by Prabhat Kumar. Apparently he was a nephew of Shantaram. The movie was a tragic story of orphaned sister and brother and was a huge hit. Many songs from the film became major hits especially Mannada’s title song. Incidentally, Hasrat Jaipuri Saab wrote only one song for this film. I am uploading this and other songs from this film in two back-to-back posts.

Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Toofan Aur Deeya (1956)"...

swarapriya
(Javed Akhtar) Border (1997)

J.P. Dutta made himself a name by giving us movies that are done in a massive scale. Dutta, who wrote the story of this film based on the Indo-Pakistani conflict of 1971, wrote also its screenplay, produced the film, and directed it. Even though the movie at times becomes preachy and loud, yet in the end it leaves one satisfied. This is because its scope was magnificent. Its photography was sweeping. Its music was memorable. Its lyrics were breathtaking. Dutta and the movie won multitudes of awards at the National level and by the various film magazines.

What lifts the movie is not what the director was trying to tell us but what Javed Akhtar Saab, the lyricist extraordinary, was trying to tell through some of the best lyrics ever written for a movie. The literary genius he is, he unleashed unrelenting creativity, never seen in the film industry before, of penning song after song in the 90’s that no one could even come closer. It is his pen that paints a tapestry of the helplessness of war, the courage of people who are in the war and those of families who are waiting for their return back to their homes. Lamenting on the calamities of carnage and casualties caused by a brutal war, he quietly lifts our spirits by hoping for a peaceful tomorrow. Too bad, Duttaji could not elevate his movie to the same heights that his lyricist was able to.

The songs were composed by Anu Malik. I do not think Malik Saab in his professional career as a music director got the adulation and respect he richly deserved. Inspired by the lyrics with which he has to work with Malikji rises to the occasion by coming up with memorably beautiful songs. I am uploading all these in two back-to-back posts.

Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Border (1997)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this magnificent album...
swarapriya
(Majrooh) Police (1958)

This film was co-produced by Pradeep Kumar. In otherwise a dull routine film there were two highlights. One was Madhubala. The other was the music.

Madhubala stole the show with a hilarious performance. It became clear to me while watching this movie where Madhuri Dixit picked up her mannerisms and talent for comedy. She probably has seen this and other Madhubala movies many a times to develop the personality she projected while she was at the top.

Music by Hemantda and songs are simply great. It is not the normal type of song composition one expects from Hemantda. Most songs have a western music tone and they are simply rollickingly rocking good. With Geetaji singing especially for Madhubala (she sang for others in the movie as well) you know they will be bubbly. To top this, if you are a fan of the duets sung by Geetaji and Hemantda, then you are in for a real treat. Of the seven songs in the film six duets are by Geetaji and Hemantda. I am uploading all of them here. The song “Mini Mini” from this film has the beginning and shades of Shankar & Jaikishan’s “Mini Mini” from “Kath Putli (1957)”.

My favorites of this album are the songs “Chale Hum Kahaan” and “O O O O Baby”. Later apparently was inspired by an English song. I am uploading these and other songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. The second post contains extended versions of some songs. All these except for one have the same verbiage as the other songs except they have extra music on both sides of the song. The exception is the song “Chale Hum Kahaan”. This has an extra antara.

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Police (1958)"...

Here are extended versions of some of the songs from this film. Please note that quality of these songs is uneven and varies from poor to fair...
taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 22 2014, 07:10 PM) *

(Majrooh) Police (1958)

This film was co-produced by Pradeep Kumar. In otherwise a dull routine film there were two highlights. One was Madhubala. The other was the music.

Madhubala stole the show with a hilarious performance. It became clear to me while watching this movie where Madhuri Dixit picked up her mannerisms and talent for comedy. She probably has seen this and other Madhubala movies many a times to develop the personality she projected while she was at the top.

Music by Hemantda and songs are simply great. It is not the normal type of song composition one expects from Hemantda. Most songs have a western music tone and they are simply rollickingly rocking good. With Geetaji singing especially for Madhubala (she sang for others in the movie as well) you know they will be bubbly. To top this, if you are a fan of the duets sung by Geetaji and Hemantda, then you are in for a real treat. Of the eight songs in the film seven duets are by Geetaji and Hemantda. I am uploading six of them here. If anyone of our members can help with the missing song, shown in red italics in the table below, please kindly do. The song “Mini Mini” from this film has the beginning and shades of Shankar & Jaikishan’s “Mini Mini” from “Kath Putli (1957)”.

My favorites of this album are the songs “Chale Hum Kahaan” and “O O O O Baby”. Later apparently was inspired by an English song. I am uploading these and other songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. The second post contains extended versions of some songs. All these except for one have the same verbiage as the other songs except they have extra music on both sides of the song. The exception is the song “Chale Hum Kahaan”. This has an extra antara.

dear Swarapriya
the song Sun le piya piya starts with ye kaun aaya is dil main---according to HFGK there are only 7 songs
thanks
taiyab
swarapriya
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Apr 22 2014, 10:44 AM) *

(Majrooh) Police (1958)

dear Swarapriya
the song Sun le piya piya starts with ye kaun aaya is dil main---according to HFGK there are only 7 songs
thanks
taiyab

Thank you very much for the information Dear Taiyabji. I have updated my posting to reflect your information. Thank you & cheers.

S
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Teerandaz (1955)

Here are the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Musafir (1957)

This was Hrishida’s maiden directorial venture. He wrote its story, co-wrote its screenplay with Ritwik Ghatak, edited the film, and produced it. It was experimental in the sense that the movie tells three short stories about people who come and stay in the same rental place and then move away.

The movie has great music composed by Salilda. Lataji has two outstanding songs; one solo and the other a duet. Talking about the duet, Lataji’s co-singer was Dilip Saab. What an outstanding job he did as a singer. This song will be remembered for a long time to come. We all know what a great actor he is, but he could be such a great singer as well is a revelation to me. I am uploading these and some beautiful music clips (played superbly on a violin) in two back-to-back posts.

Here is a word about the song “Ek Aaaye-2”. The earlier portion of this song is identical to the song “Ek Aaye-1”. The second portion that contains new material however is mostly obliterated because of the overlapping dialogues. Nevertheless I am uploading this song as it is in the film.

Now for the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Some Music Clips from "Musafir (1957)"...

Here are some music clips from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Shakeel) Grahasti (1963)

This family drama directed by Kishore Sahu tells about a seemingly nice man who is secretly having another family. The movie was a hit and was later successfully remade in Tamil and Telugu. The movie came from Gemini Studios and this was the third family drama in a row they made that became hits. The other two were “Ghunghat (1960)” and “Gharana (1961)”. Incidentally all these three films had music by Ravi and lyrics by Badayuni Saab.

Part of the success of the film was due to another fine effort from the combination of the music director Ravi ji and the lyricist Shakeel Saab. Here are the songs from this album…
taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 26 2014, 08:43 PM) *

This family drama directed by Kishore Sahu tells about a seemingly nice man who is secretly having another family. The movie was a hit and was later successfully remade in Tamil and Telugu. The movie came from Gemini Studios and this was the third family drama in a row they made that became hits. The other two were “Ghunghat (1960)” and “Gharana (1961)”. Incidentally all these three films had music by Ravi and lyrics by Badayuni Saab.

Part of the success of the film was due to another fine effort from the combination of the music director Ravi ji and the lyricist Shakeel Saab. Here are the songs from this album…

Dear Swarapriya
according to HFGK there are 9 songs from GRIHASTI.
The song TARA DERE NA is from film PYAAR KA SAGAR 1961
The remaing song is sung by rafi sahab i am having only 0.42 mins, is this the full song or only clip, i dont know.
i am uploading it.
thanks
taiyab
swarapriya
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Apr 26 2014, 09:34 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya
according to HFGK there are 9 songs from GRIHASTI.
The song TARA DERE NA is from film PYAAR KA SAGAR 1961
The remaing song is sung by rafi sahab i am having only 0.42 mins, is this the full song or only clip, i dont know.
i am uploading it.
thanks
taiyab

My Dear Taiyabji

Thank you very much for keeping things straight. I have changed my posting per you suggestion. And thanks for the song clip by Rafi Saab.

Cheers,
S

swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Teesra Kaun (1965)

This movie was the first association of RD with the lyricist Anand Bakshi Saab. This pair together in the years to come worked together in nearly 100 films giving us some of the most memorable hit songs. But the songs from this film do not auger well about the future of such good things to come. RD's score in this film is uninspiring and just about average. One can hardly remember any of these songs later on.

The movie for a suspense mystery drama also was disappointing. Anyway, here are all songs and some music clips from this film...
swarapriya
(Hasrat) Ab Dilli Door Nahin (1957)

I have uploaded songs from this album recently in this very thread. They are no longer active but if anyone of you would like me to re-upload these songs I will be happy to do it.

Thanks & Cheers.
coolkee
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 27 2014, 05:15 PM) *

This movie was the first association of RD with the lyricist Anand Bakshi Saab. This pair together in the years to come worked together in nearly 100 films giving us some of the most memorable hit songs. But the songs from this film do not auger well about the future of such good things to come. RD's score in this film is uninspiring and just about average. One can hardly remember any of these songs later on.

The movie for a suspense mystery drama also was disappointing. Anyway, here are all songs and some music clips from this film...

Thanks you so much Swarapriya
Coolkee
swarapriya
QUOTE(coolkee @ Apr 29 2014, 10:54 AM) *

Coolkee

You're very welcome. Cheers.
S

soumik
Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Requesting you to upload the following songs:
1. Main Pyaasa Tum Saawan_solo (4:12) – Faraar
2. Tum Aa Gaye Ho (4:13) – Aandhi
3. Tere Bina Zindagi Se (7:39) – Aandhi
4. Main Hoon Ghoda_part 2 (3:31) – Kunwara Baap
5. Meri Jaan Meri Jaan (3:51) – Do Chor
6. Sundari Aaye (4:33) – Anokhi Ada
7. Suniye Paigam_part 3 (1:08) – Dost
8. Bol Meri Gudiya (5:23) – Bhai Ho To Aisa
9. O Jhoomkewali (4:31) – Balika Badhu
10. Haan Main Sadak Chhap (5:51) – Sadak Chhap

Regard
Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Apr 30 2014, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(coolkee @ Apr 29 2014, 10:54 AM) *

Coolkee

You're very welcome. Cheers.
S

swarapriya
(Javed Akhtar) Darmiyaan (1997)

Kalpana Lajmi who made herself a name with the stunning “Rudaali (1993)” tries to tackle the subject of eunuchs, who are neither women nor men, they are in between (thus “darmiyaan”). Unfortunately for Lajmiji, she spends too much time on the character Kiron Kher portrayed, that of an actress, who happened to be the mother of the eunuch, who once ruled the roost in the film industry to only lose her position as she got older and because of various other reasons such as alcohol, gambling, vanity, and other vices. If only Kalpanaji concentrated on the central theme that the title suggested, it could have been such a wonderful film. In the end, in spite of its moments, the movie disappoints.

Interestingly, the role of eunuch was originally offered to Shah Rukh Khan. After deliberating for a few weeks, he decided against it. Then Lajmi found Arif Zakaria to portray the role of the eunuch.

Bhupen Hazarika’s music lifts the film considerably. At the time of making this film, he was married to Lajmi. There are several great songs in the film. I am uploading these in two back-to-back posts.

The song “Duniya Paraayee” appears piecemeal throughout the film four separate times. Each time a different piece is sung. I am uploading the CD version of this song which includes all the four pieces. The fourth piece or antara, “Socha Hai”, in the DVD has some extra music associated with it. I am uploading it as well if anyone is interested in this extended version.

According to the titles in the DVD, there is another song “O Raja Ji” sung by Rita Ganguly. This was neither on the CD nor on the DVD. If anyone has this song, please kindly share with rest of us. Thank you.

swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Darmiyaan (1997)"...

swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ May 1 2014, 09:48 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya,

Requesting you to upload the following songs:
1. Main Pyaasa Tum Saawan_solo (4:12) – Faraar
2. Tum Aa Gaye Ho (4:13) – Aandhi
3. Tere Bina Zindagi Se (7:39) – Aandhi
4. Main Hoon Ghoda_part 2 (3:31) – Kunwara Baap
5. Meri Jaan Meri Jaan (3:51) – Do Chor
6. Sundari Aaye (4:33) – Anokhi Ada
7. Suniye Paigam_part 3 (1:08) – Dost
8. Bol Meri Gudiya (5:23) – Bhai Ho To Aisa
9. O Jhoomkewali (4:31) – Balika Badhu
10. Haan Main Sadak Chhap (5:51) – Sadak Chhap

Regard
Soumik

Soumik,

I am uploading all the songs except one you have requested in the next two posts. I do not have the song "Suniye". Are you sure that this is from the film "Dost"? Also the discrepancies in songs duration with what you have requested may be because I am constantly updating my songs database if I find a better quality song.

Cheers,
S
swarapriya
I am uploading the following songs on request...
swarapriya
Here is the second set of the songs that were requested...
soumik
Here goes the song "Suniye Paigam"... I do not have the full song (1:08 mins)....

Thanks Swarapriya for the other songs....

Soumik
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ May 7 2014, 09:41 AM) *

Here goes the song "Suniye Paigam"... I do not have the full song (1:08 mins)....

Thanks Swarapriya for the other songs....

Soumik

Got it. Thanks. Cheers.

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Sitaron Se Aage (1958)

Ever since Vyjayanti Mala was introduced in “Bahaar (1951)” to Hindi audience most of her early films in Hindi exploited her dancing talent. This film was a prime example. Malaji danced her away with several beautiful songs sung by Asha, Geeta, and Lata. Burmanda provided excellent music and most of these songs have the Burmanda melody brand imprinted on all over them. I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Sitaron Se Aage (1958)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Anjaan (1956)

In otherwise an average score of this dull film what lifted the music above average was one beautiful romantic solo by Hemantda. The song “Chandaniya” is all Hemantda. Once again he proved that why he was best in singing such romantic songs. It stays in your memory long after you listen to it. Here is this and other songs from this album…
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Ram Hanuman Yudh (1957)

Here are the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Shakeel) Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya (1963)

Here is another film from the winning combination of the music director Ravi and the lyricist Shakeel Badayuni Saab. In this simple drama of twisted fates the music and the songs are the only things worth remembering.

The title song appears four times in the movie. The first part of the song starts with the titles and the last part of it ends with the film. In between the song appears twice with no new lines added. But the song that sways you away is the romantic number “Zara Sunn”. Rafi Saab was the best with these types of songs and this one is no exception. Other fine song is the duet by Asha and Shamshadji. Here are these and other songs from this film…
soumik
Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Could you please upload these songs????

1. Munne Ki Amma (4:44 mins) – Tum Haseen Main Jawaan
2. Yaar Hamari Baat Suno (4:28 mins) – Roti
3. Hum Do Mast Malang (5:05 mins) – Beimaan
4. Khatoon Ki Khidmat (5:35 mins) – Desh Premee
5. Jaa Jaldi Bhaag Jaa (5:23 mins) – Desh Premee
6. Ho Jaata Hain (3:43 mins) – Kasauti
7. Zindagi Haasne Gaane (3:42 mins) – Zameer
8. Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge [part – 1] (5:24 mins) – Zameer
9. Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge [part – 2] (2:06 mins) - Zameer
10. Bam Chike Chike (5:14 mins) – Kehte Hain Mujhko Raja

Regards
Soumik
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ May 14 2014, 09:00 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Could you please upload these songs????

1. Munne Ki Amma (4:44 mins) – Tum Haseen Main Jawaan
2. Yaar Hamari Baat Suno (4:28 mins) – Roti
3. Hum Do Mast Malang (5:05 mins) – Beimaan
4. Khatoon Ki Khidmat (5:35 mins) – Desh Premee
5. Jaa Jaldi Bhaag Jaa (5:23 mins) – Desh Premee
6. Ho Jaata Hain (3:43 mins) – Kasauti
7. Zindagi Haasne Gaane (3:42 mins) – Zameer
8. Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge [part – 1] (5:24 mins) – Zameer
9. Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge [part – 2] (2:06 mins) - Zameer
10. Bam Chike Chike (5:14 mins) – Kehte Hain Mujhko Raja

Regards
Soumik

Your requested songs appear in the next two posts. Cheers...

swarapriya
I am uploading the following songs on request. The sources are CDs and DVDs...
swarapriya
Here are the rest of the songs that were requested. The sources for these songs includes CDs and DVDs. A longer version of the song "Yaar Hamaari" is uploaded in the next post...
swarapriya
Here is a longer version of the song "Yaar Hamaari". The details are given in the previous post. The song duration is 4 min 28 secs. It is through the courtesy of our member Abhijoy. Thank you very much Abhi.

Enjoy. Cheers...

soumik

Thanks a lot...

Could you plz upload both versions of the song Tu Ladka Garam Masala from Suhagan (1986)????

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 15 2014, 09:40 PM) *

Here is a longer version of the song "Yaar Hamaari". The details are given in the previous post. The song duration is 4 min 28 secs. It is through the courtesy of our member Abhijoy. Thank you very much Abhi.

Enjoy. Cheers...

swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ May 16 2014, 12:13 AM) *

Thanks a lot...

Could you plz upload both versions of the song Tu Ladka Garam Masala from Suhagan (1986)????

Soumik

Here are the songs...
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Aasra (1966)

This movie revolved around travails of a hapless woman who endured endless abuses from her own kinsfolk she took shelter with. Mala Sinha in the role of the woman dominated the screen time. Balraj Sahni played a pivotal role and was simply a delight to watch him. He and his wife, played by Nirupa Roy, give shelter to the unwed mother protecting her steadfastly from vicious attacks from their own folks standing firmly behind her. In spite of the heavy dose of drama, this movie was still watchable. Apart from the story with a twist in the end that may surprise some, it had magnificent music by LP.

This movie laid the foundation of a lasting partnership between the music directors LP and the lyricist Bakshi Saab. Some of the rich lyrics he wrote for the songs and their compositions by LP and as sung by Lata became a trademark for literally hundreds of movies that came along with them together.

There are several beautiful songs in this album. Two of my favorites are the songs “Mere Soone” by Asha and “Neend Kabhi” by Lata. I am uploading these and other songs from this album below. Here are they…
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.