Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shair Aur Sargam
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
swarapriya
(Javed Akhtar) Virasat (1997)

This film was a remake of Kamal Haasan’s 1992 Tamil hit “Thevar Magan”. Hindi film was a commercial as well as critical success. Many of the songs became very popular. Some of the songs (music director – Anu Malik) in the Hindi film used Tamil tunes. Tamil film music was scored by Ilaiyaraja. Even though it was Anil Kapoor’s movie all the way, it was Tabu who stole the show with an endearing performance as an innocent village belle.

The movie garnered several Filmfare Awards. It won the Critics Award for the Best Film, the Critics Award for the Best Performance (Anil Kapoor), the Best Supporting Actor Award for Amrish Puri, the Best Cinematography Award, the Best Choreography Award, and the Best Story Award for Kamal Haasan. For “Paayalein Chhunmun” Chitra won the Best Female Playback Singer National Award.

I am uploading this and other fine songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Virasat (1997)"...

Here are rest of the songs from this fine album...
soumik
Dear Swarapriya,

Could you please upload these songs:

1 Gum Shum Si Khoyi (7:39) - Badalte Rishtey
2 Tum Chahe Hum Ko (3:31) – Badalte Rishtey
3 Gir Gaya Jhumka (4:21) – Jugnu
4 Deep Diwali Ke (4:16) - Jugnu
5 Manchali Ho Manchali (5:16) – Barsaat Ki Ek Raat
6 Kaaliram Ka Dhol (6:49) – Barsaat Ki Ek Raat
7 Yeh Dard Bhara Afsana (5:12) – Shreeman Funtoosh
8 Sultana Sultana (5:52) - Shreeman Funtoosh
9 Pyar Humein Kis Mod Pe (6:39) – Satte Pe Satta
10 Waada Hain Waada (4:13) – The Burning Train
11 Pehli Nazar Mein (4:48) - The Burning Train

Regards,

Soumik
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Devta (1956)

The team of Vyjayanti Mala & Anjali Devi which starred in the hit "Ladki (1953)" are back again together in this film. Here Mala had less than 30 minutes of screen time whereas Devi had the majority of the screen presence. The story is a folklore and the characters portrayed are difficult to swallow in this age. Incidentally Daisy Irani appeared in this movie as a child artiste under the name of Roopkumar.

I am uploading songs and some music clips from this film in two back-to-back posts. The song of the album is Lataji's "Kaise Aaoon". Here is this and other songs in the first post...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Devta (1956)"...

Here are some music clips from this film...
swarapriya
Soumik,

Here is the first part of the songs you have requested. I will upload rest of the songs at a later date...

Cheers,
S
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Baghi Sipahi (1958)

This is one of the inferior efforts from the high flying music director duo of Shankar & Jaikishan. Here are the songs from the film...

swarapriya
Here are the rest f the songs, Soumik, you have requested...
taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 11 2014, 07:41 PM) *

Here are the rest f the songs, Soumik, you have requested...

can somebody add the full song of Rafi sahab & Lata ji from film Aao baby pyaar karain unreleased,
i am posting the clip.
other songs & any details of this film if somebody is having please upload,
Taiyab
thanks
Pila de Pila de meri jaan-rafi & lata-UR aoo baby pyaar karain-192 br-1.45 mins
soumik

Thanks a lot Swarapriya Bhai...

Regards,
Soumik
swarapriya
(Shakeel) Nartakee (1963)

Here is yet another winner from the combination of Ravi & Shakeel Saab. Almost all songs from this film are good. The song of the album is Rafi Saab's beautiful solo "Zindagi Ke Safar Mein". I am uploading this and other songs from this album in two back-to-back posts.

Here is the first set...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Nartakee (1963)"...

In the film, the songs "Hum Tum" and "Agar Koi" are part of a long song interrupted by dialogue. This is pat of a play held in the college. I am uploading this as two separate songs even though in some albums they appear as one song. Here are these and the rest of the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Jul 12 2014, 08:52 AM) *

Thanks a lot Swarapriya...

Regards,
Soumik

You are very welcome Soumik. Cheers. -S

swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Daku Mangal Singh (1966)

The team that gave "Lootera" in 1965 was back again in this tale that was told many times before. LP, Anand Bakshi, Dara & Prithvirajji are the repeats from "Lootera". Unfortunately, the result is still the same, in short very dire. It is very disappointing to see these folks in such a nonsensical tale.

I am uploading songs from this film below. It seems like I may be missing a song here. In the names of the singers listed in the film titles, the name of Suman Kalyanpur appears. However, her song was not in the VCD I watched the movie. If indeed there is a missing song, and anyone of you can share this, please kindly do so. Thank you.

Here are the songs I have...
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Mr. X (1957)

I have uploaded these songs sometime back in this very thread. I will be happy to re-upload them if there is interest.

Cheers.
swarapriya
(Javed Akhtar) Yes Boss (1997)

This movie was based on the English film “For Love of Money” released in 1993 that starred Michael J. Fox. Even though English film was a flop, the Hindi version, thanks mainly due to Jatin & Lait’s fine music and Shah Rukh Khan’s performance in the lead role did fare well at the box-office. Most of the songs became very popular.

The movie was nominated in several categories for Filmfare awards. Abhijeet won for the Best Male Playback Singer for the song “Main Koi Aisa Geet” which is my favorite of the album. I am uploading this and other songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all the songs and some music clips from the film. The second post contains one music clip and instrumentals of some of the songs from the film.

Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Instrumentals of Some Songs from "Yes Boss (1997)"...

Here is one music clip from the film that did not have enough space in the first post and instrumentals of some of the songs from the film...
usrafian
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 18 2014, 11:21 AM) *

The team that gave "Lootera" in 1965 was back again in this tale that was told many times before. LP, Anand Bakshi, Dara & Prithvirajji are the repeats from "Lootera". Unfortunately, the result is still the same, in short very dire. It is very disappointing to see these folks in such a nonsensical tale.

Dear SP-The Great HFM,

If we compare Lutera vs DMS , than I would say Lutera is far superb !
Wow! Hats-off to songs of Lutera....
-Kisi Ko Pataa Na Chale Baat Ka
-Neend Nighaon ki kho Jati Hai
-Sanam Raah Bhoole

BTW, it is just a poor analysis from my side, Pl don't mind & keep up the good work.
Thanks

USR
swarapriya
QUOTE(usrafian @ Jul 22 2014, 08:39 AM) *

Dear SP-The Great HFM,

If we compare Lutera vs DMS , than I would say Lutera is far superb !
Wow! Hats-off to songs of Lutera....
-Kisi Ko Pataa Na Chale Baat Ka
-Neend Nighaon ki kho Jati Hai
-Sanam Raah Bhoole

BTW, it is just a poor analysis from my side, Pl don't mind & keep up the good work.
Thanks

USR

Well, USR, you're right. Songs from "Lutera" still linger in our memories with their beautiful compositions. I think in that respect, the songs from "Daku" I would say are less inspired.

And, thank you very much for your kind words.

Cheers,
S

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Taxi Stand (1958)

Here are the songs from this film. The quality of these songs varies from poor to very good. Especially the song "Neechi Nazron" is of inferior quality. Then Geetaji's solo "Yeh Milan" is better but could have been a lot more better. But the quality of other songs is good.

Here are these and other songs from this album...
soumik

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Requesting you once again to upload these songs:

1 Dhundha Tujhe Lakhon Mein (3:29) – Putlibai
2 Apni aatma se pooch (7:50) – Atmaram
3 Dil mein holi jal rahi hai (7:50) – Zakhmi
4 Kya ho gaya mujhe (5:23) – Rishta Kagaz Ka (1983)
5 Allah teri shaan (5:19) – Rishta Kagaz Ka (1983)
6 Raat aadhi Baaki (5:52) – Pyasi Aankhen
7 Mere Chand Ko (6:36) – Prem Tapasya
8 Sare Bazaar Karenge (4:03) – Kaatilon Ke Kaatil
9 Yak Ba Yak Koi (5:21) – Kaatilon Ke Kaatil
10 Johny Johny Mera Naam (5:19) – Ginny Aur Johny
11 Pyar Kehte Hain (6:22) – Angarey (1986)

Regards,
Soumik
vasudev0409
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 23 2014, 11:59 AM) *

Here are almost all of the songs from this film. It looks like I am missing the song "Aise Mein Aap Se". If indeed this is the case, and you happen to have it, please kindly share it with rest of us. Thank you.

The quality of these songs varies from poor to very good. Especially the song "Neechi Nazron" is of inferior quality. Then Geetaji's solo "Yeh Milan" is better but could have been a lot more better. Here are these and other songs from this album...

Swarapriya,

The song: aana hai to chale aao suhani shaam hai aise mein aap se dil ko.......
is the full title.
So you don't miss any song.

regards,

vasudev
swarapriya
QUOTE(vasudev0409 @ Jul 23 2014, 01:13 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 23 2014, 11:59 AM) *

Here are almost all of the songs from this film. It looks like I am missing the song "Aise Mein Aap Se". If indeed this is the case, and you happen to have it, please kindly share it with rest of us. Thank you.

The quality of these songs varies from poor to very good. Especially the song "Neechi Nazron" is of inferior quality. Then Geetaji's solo "Yeh Milan" is better but could have been a lot more better. Here are these and other songs from this album...

Swarapriya,

The song: aana hai to chale aao suhani shaam hai aise mein aap se dil ko.......
is the full title.
So you don't miss any song.

regards,

vasudev

Thank you very much for the information Vasudev. I made changes to the table and write up to reflect your observation. Thanks again. Cheers.

S

swarapriya
Hello Soumik,

Here is the first part of your requests...
swarapriya
Soumik, here are the rest of the songs you have requested...
soumik
Many Many Thanks Swarapriya Bhai....

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 28 2014, 09:14 PM) *

swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Jul 28 2014, 09:23 AM) *

Many Many Thanks Swarapriya....

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 28 2014, 09:14 PM) *

You're very welcome Soumik. Cheers.
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Durgesh Nandini (1956)

This movie was based on Bankim Chandra Chatterjee’s novel of the same name. It is a period drama set in the time when the Moghul King Akbar was the emperor. Filmistan, which produced the blockbuster “Anarkali” in 1953 with Bina Rai and Pradeep Kumar in the lead, produced this movie as well with the same leading pair. There were host of other character actors who were also in the movie. This time around Hemant Mukherjee was in-charge of the music. Ravi, who himself was already an established music director in his own right, was an assistant to Hemantda.

The movie was shot in color and with several good songs to its credit but was not much of a success. It had too many kings and nawabs each one trying to kill others. It had women who love the same person but they were loved by other men. Bina Rai in the title role dominated the proceedings. She apparently put on several pounds since her “Anarkali” days. Nalini Jaywant was wasted in an insignificant role.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Durgesh Nandini (1956)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Detective (1958)

Mukul Roy, brother of the late great singer supreme Geeta Dutt, composed music only to a few films that can be counted on fingers in one hand. This film has several great songs in it.

Per an article in Geetaji’s website, www.geetadutt.com, it is alluded that some of his compositions were heavily influenced by western music. For example, one of my favorite songs from this film, “Do Chamakti”, was based on Harry Belafonte’s hit “Jamaica Farewell”. It may have been inspired by an outside source, but undeniably this is an outstanding song. The melancholy in Geetaji’s voice touches deeply your heart embracing along the way its anguish erupting in a volcano of emotions. Jim Reeve’s 50’s hit song “Bimbo” is the basis for Rafi Saab’s solo “Chhodiye Ghussa”, another popular song from the film. Spanish song “Red Bull”, that was a signature tune for Binaca Geet Maala”, inspired yet another song from this film, a duet by Geetaji and Rafi Saab, “Aa Jaa”.

But the song of the album is the duet by Geetaji and Hemantda, “Mujh Ko Tum Jo Mile”. The vibrating romantic smoothness in Hemantda’s soothing voice mingled with mellifluously seductive but serene voice of Geetaji is one of those songs that leaves one disquietingly weak and agitated that begs for more. An engrossingly emotional high of listening that elevates your listening pleasure and experience. Simply superb. Undeniably outstanding.

Here are these and other songs from this film…

(Note: Several sources indicate that there may be a solo version of the song “Mujh Ko” by Geetaji exists. If indeed this is the case, and if you can share it, please kindly do so. Thanks.)
swarapriya
(Shakeel) Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya (1963)

The partnership of music director Ravi and lyricist Shakeel Badayuni that started in 1960 with the tremendous success of “Chaudhvin ka Chand” took many strides in the following years. Of these the year 1963 was a banner year. They collaborated during the year not in one or two but six movies. Most of the movies were huge hits and songs invariably were also very popular in all of them. These were “Gehra Daag”, “Grahasti”, “Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya”, “Mulzim”, “Nartakee”, and this film, “Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya”.

Almost all songs from this film became very popular. With Shammi as the leading man, one can expect some beautiful songs from Rafi Saab lending his voice to Shammi. This film has four solos and three duets with all picturized on Shammi or Shammi and the leading lady except for one duet (that was picturized on Shobha Khote and Agha). And with Ravi as the music director one can expect Asha singing many songs. Indeed Asha has two solos and three duets with Rafi Saab. Even though all songs were popular, my personal favorite is the solo by Asha, “Bahaaron ki Kahaani”. It has a beautiful musical composition accompanied to great lyrics that were brought to life in intoxicating voice of Asha. I am uploading this and other songs from this album in two back-to-back posts.

Here is the first set of songs…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya (1963)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this popular album...
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Devar (1966)

The movie tells about two close friends one of whom decides to betray the other to marry the woman his friend was to marry. Unfortunately this leads to far reaching consequences where both of them are deeply affected that eventually leads to tragedy. Sharmila, who only two years earlier made her Hindi film debut with “Kashmir ki Kali” in 1964, looks stunningly beautiful in the film. Sharmila appeared in several Bengali films before making her Hindi film debut. Her first film was for Satyajit Ray in 1959 when she starred in “Apur Sansar”.

There are only few songs in the film but they are all good. The song “Duniya Mein” appears three times in the film, in the beginning, in the middle of the film, and in the end. The first two are the same song except the background music is different. The second song has thunder and storm in the background for its music. The third part is the same as the second half of the first part of the song. I am uploading here first two parts but not the third one.

Here are these and other songs from this film…
soumik

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Could you please upload these songs????

1. Hum Dono Mein (5:14) – Khatron Ke Khiladi
2. Chot Lagi Kahan (5:53) – Ghar Sansaar
3. Jeevan Pyar Bina ((5:56) – Kaun Jeeta Kaun Haara
4. Aaya Aaya Toofan (5:09) – Toofan
5. Teri Meri Shaadi Hogi (5:12) – Arpan
6. Mehfil Mein Paimana (6:50) – Chunaoti
7. Tujhe Chor Kahoon (5:40) – Meherbani
8. Chikni Chikni Kanwal (5:10) – Mahaguru
9. Mumkin Hain (5:11) – Yaadon Ki Zanjeer
10. Matlab Jo Samjhe (4:30) – Barood
11. Subah Ki Pehli Kiran (3:05) – Andolan
12. Kehdoon Tumhein (3:51) – Deewar
13. Doston Saathiyon (6:46) – Sahara (unreleased)
14. Gori Ki Nainon Mein (2:57) - Angarey (1954)
15. Hum Barson Baad Mile (4:23) – Maang Bharo Sajna

Regards

Soumik
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Baghi Sipahi (1958)

The songs from this film were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4658&st=956

usrafian
QUOTE(soumik @ Aug 18 2014, 09:18 PM) *

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

Could you please upload these songs????

1. Hum Dono Mein (5:14) – Khatron Ke Khiladi
2. Chot Lagi Kahan (5:53) – Ghar Sansaar
3. Jeevan Pyar Bina ((5:56) – Kaun Jeeta Kaun Haara
4. Aaya Aaya Toofan (5:09) – Toofan
5. Teri Meri Shaadi Hogi (5:12) – Arpan
6. Mehfil Mein Paimana (6:50) – Chunaoti
7. Tujhe Chor Kahoon (5:40) – Meherbani
8. Chikni Chikni Kanwal (5:10) – Mahaguru
9. Mumkin Hain (5:11) – Yaadon Ki Zanjeer
10. Matlab Jo Samjhe (4:30) – Barood
11. Subah Ki Pehli Kiran (3:05) – Andolan
12. Kehdoon Tumhein (3:51) – Deewar
13. Doston Saathiyon (6:46) – Sahara (unreleased)
14. Gori Ki Nainon Mein (2:57) - Angarey (1954)
15. Hum Barson Baad Mile (4:23) – Maang Bharo Sajna

Regards

Soumik

Dear Friends

As per the name, this thread is specifically for 'Lyricist/Poet' and not for 'song'.

Please please don't spoil the beauty of this thread by requesting the songs of your choices, instead make a new thread say 'Request to Swarapriya for song' and there keep requesting. SW is very generous and will never ignore any request.

Kindly don't mind , it is just a humble request to maintain the line of the thread.

Thanks

USR

swarapriya
(Javed Akhtar) 1947 - Earth (1998)

Mira Nair (later of “Monsoon Wedding” in 2001 and “The Namesake” in 2006 fame) produced and directed this heartwarming film that had dialogues in Hindi and English. This was the second film in the “Elements Trilogy” series by Mehta. The first one was “Fire” made in 1966. The third one was “Water” released in 2005. “Earth” was India’s entry for Oscars even though it was not made to the best five.

The story was based on the novel, “The Ice-Candy Man”, by Bapsi Sidhwa published in 1988. It was published later under the title “Cracking India” in 1991. The story set in Lahore before India’s independence and tells the turmoil people go through before and after the partition. The story was told through the eyes of an 8-year old rich Parsi girl who grew up amidst people with various religions living in harmony until the dawn of independence.

The movie introduced Rahul Khanna in a pivotal role. However it belonged to the beautiful Nandita Das and brilliant Aamir Khan. As the ice-candy man Aamir who was jolly and warm in the beginning turns in chilling and calculating as the impending partition started to take its toll on all the people.

Rahman provided music for all the films in the “Trilogy”. He composed several fine songs for this film to the lyrics penned by Akhtar Saab. I am uploading songs and some music clips of the film in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set of songs…
swarapriya
A Few Music Clips from "1947 - Earth (1998)"...

Here are some of the music clips from this fine film...
swarapriya
Soumik,

I will upload your request for songs in three separate installments starting today and others in the next few days. Here is the first set of your requested songs...

Cheers,
Swarapriya

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Teesri Gali (1958)

During the shooting of this film there was a scene in which the late comedian actor great Gope was to say the dialogue “Main Oopar Jaa Raha Hoon”. While delivering the dialogue during rehearsals of the scene he fainted and fell down. Everyone at the shoot thought he was joking. As it turned out that Gope Saab suffered a massive heart attack and died right then and there. I am not sure how much of part of his role was still left to shoot and how that was accomplished. But the great comedian Gope was no more.

Here are the songs from this film…
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Fifty-Fifty (1956)

Here are the songs from this film...
swarapriya
Soumik,

Here is the second set of songs you have requested...

Cheers,
S
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Devar Bhabhi (1958)

Most of these songs were contributed by various Forum members including the late Erum Hashmi, exon, and Romesh. My many thanks to all of them. I am still missing three songs listed in red italics in the table below. If you can, please kindly share these songs with us. Thank you.

Here is a note on the song “Maike”. This was picturized in the film on the comedian Radha Kishan. Ravi, the music director of the film, requested Rafi Saab to sing the song mimicking the comedian’s voice. Rafi Saab obliged. The results are unbelievably wonderful. Indeed this is a tribute to Rafi Saab’s greatness that he could mold his voice to suit the voice he was singing for. Amazing!

Here is this and the other songs I have from this film…
swarapriya
Soumik,

The following set of songs completes your request. Enjoy.

Cheers,
S
soumik

Many Many Thanks Swarapriya Bhai....

Hope you don't mind fulfilling my songs requests.

Regards,
Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 25 2014, 07:29 PM) *

Soumik,

Cheers,
S

swarapriya
(Shakeel) Benazir (1964)

This Muslim social was produced by Bimal Roy. S. Khalil who directed the movie also wrote its story, screenplay, and dialogues. Gulzarji was the chief assistant director. Roy who employed either Salil Chowdhury or S.D. Burman as music directors for his films, this time went along with Burmanda. In his great illustrious career, this was the first time Burmanda worked in this genre. RD was the assistant music director.

This film came on the heels of the tremendous success of “Mere Mehboob” released only the previous year. People started comparing songs, music, and lyrics of this film with those from “Mere Mehboob”. Shakeel Saab wrote lyrics for both the films. Filmgoers felt that in both the music and lyrics departments the movie fell short compared to “Mere Mehboob”.

Shakeel Saab worked with Burmanda in only two films. Both of them came in 1964. It was this film and the other was “Kaise Kahoon”. There were many songs in “Benazir” but only few became popular. I have two favorites from this album. One is Lata’s beautiful “Mil Jaa” and the other is Rafi Saab’s “Dil Mein”.

I am uploading these and others in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Benazir (1964)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film...
taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 26 2014, 09:10 PM) *

(Shakeel) Benazir (1964)

This Muslim social was produced by Bimal Roy. S. Khalil who directed the movie also wrote its story, screenplay, and dialogues. Gulzarji was the chief assistant director. Roy who employed either Salil Chowdhury or S.D. Burman as music directors for his films, this time went along with Burmanda. In his great illustrious career, this was the first time Burmanda worked in this genre. RD was the assistant music director.

This film came on the heels of the tremendous success of “Mere Mehboob” released only the previous year. People started comparing songs, music, and lyrics of this film with those from “Mere Mehboob”. Shakeel Saab wrote lyrics for both the films. Filmgoers felt that in both the music and lyrics departments the movie fell short compared to “Mere Mehboob”.

Shakeel Saab worked with Burmanda in only two films. Both of them came in 1964. It was this film and the other was “Kaise Kahoon”. There were many songs in “Benazir” but only few became popular. I have two favorites from this album. One is Lata’s beautiful “Mil Jaa” and the other is Rafi Saab’s “Dil Mein”.

I am uploading these and others in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set…

dear Swarapriya
the song Ya Ghafoor rahim is rendered by Mubarak begum although in HFGK have not given any name of the singer,
thanks
taiyab
swarapriya
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Aug 27 2014, 12:28 PM) *

(Shakeel) Benazir (1964)

dear Swarapriya
the song Ya Ghafoor rahim is rendered by Mubarak begum although in HFGK have not given any name of the singer,
thanks
taiyab

Thank you very much Dear Taiyab for suggesting the correct singer name. I made changes to my write up to reflect your recommendation.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
S
soumik

Dear Swarapriya Bhai,

As far as I know that Sahara is an unreleased film; did not released in 1987...

Soumik

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 25 2014, 07:29 PM) *

Soumik,

Cheers,
S

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.