Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shair Aur Sargam
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
swarapriya
Few Instrumentals from "Buddha Mil Gaya (1971)"...

Here are a few instrumentals of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Few More Instrumentals from "Buddha Mil Gaya (1971)"...

Here are a few more instrumentals of the songs from the film, all from various CDs...
swarapriya
Concluding Instrumentals from "Buddha Mil Gaya (1971)"...

Here is the final set of instrumentals of the song "Raat Kali" from the film...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Gauri (1968)

This movie was a remake of the 1965 Tamil hit “Shanti”. This family drama was so bad that it should have been never remade in Hindi. The story revolves around Nutan, who played the title character, portraying a noble and faithful “Bharat Naari” in spite of all the hardships she faces. It also starred Mumtaz opposite Sunil Dutt which turned out to be a mismatch with Dutt looking too old for spritely Mumtaz. But again Mumtaz had hardly any role.

In otherwise these drab proceedings couple of songs stand out. Lataji’s “Mor Bole” which goes occasionally “besur” when the sound is at higher pitch and Asha’s lovely “Baaj Ri”. It seems like with Rajinder Krishan writing lyrics, Ravi composing songs, every southern movie they collaborated has a song similar to “Log Toh”. Incidentally, I have in my songs library an abbreviated version of this song that apparently was sung by Ravi himself. I am not uploading it here for two reasons. First, the audio is very bad. Second, even though the singer is labelled as Ravi, it does not sound like him. Ravi has sang in few films, may be around 10. Some of these include “Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka (1975)”, “Lagan (1955)”, “Khamosh Nigahen (1986)” and others. The voice of these songs and that in “Gauri”, in my opinion, do not match.

Here are the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Poonam ki Raat (1965)

Kishore Sahu made a few good movies like “Mayur Pankh (1954)”, “Hamlet (1954)”, “Dil Apna aur Preet Parai (1960)”, “Grahasti (1963)” etc. He also made many bad ones. Take for example this movie. Instead of great music by Salilda, the movie had not much going for it. For this film Sahuji might have taken too many responsibilities. He wrote its story, screenplay, dialogues, produced and directed. He also played a key role in the film. He is famous for introducing new talent. One of his finds was late actress Bina Rai in the 1951 film “Kali Ghata”. In this film he introduced several new faces. The two leading ladies of the film, Nandini and Kumud Chhugani were couple of these. He also introduced two or three other actors in supporting roles. Apart from Chhugani who appeared in few movies none of them survived in the film field.

This movie is remembered for its beautiful songs. Almost all songs became popular. Of course Lataji’s haunting melody “Saathi Re” takes the cake. Absolutely riveting. Interestingly Salilda also composed the song “Aa Jaa Re Pardesi”, another haunting melody by Lataji, for late Bimal Roy’s 1958 hit “Madhumati”.

I am uploading all songs and a couple of instrumentals in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Poonam ki Raat (1965)"...

Here are the rest of the songs and a few music clips from the film...
swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Gora aur Kala (1972)

This movie was based on the Tamil hit “Neerum Neruppam (1971)”. But that movie itself was adapted from Alexander Dumas’ 1844 famous French novel “Corsican Brothers”. This movie with Rajendra Kumar playing twin brothers, one “Gora” and another “Kala” is so bad that I felt like not watching it at all. Intentionally or unintentionally the movie seemed to suggest that “gora” is better than “kala”. That threw me off completely.

Rekha had a smaller role compared to Hema’s but she sparkled in each scene she was present.

Couple of songs are worth listening to, “Dheere Dheere” and “Tu Mere”. Otherwise rest of the songs were stale and labored. LP as well as Bakshi Saab disappoint.

I am uploading all songs in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Gora aur Kala (1972)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this film...
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Around the World (1967)

This movie was shot extensively around the world at a great expense. Most locations were shown as quick sightseeing episodes but there was not much of a story adhering to them. On the top of it Raj Kapoor looked tired, old, fat, and disinterested in the proceedings. He was paired opposite Rajshree who probably was third of his age. Then in the middle of all this the producer and director of the film, Pachhi, had a role that was simply boring. He took a lot of screen time. Then there were appearances by Mahmood and Om Prakash which did not add any value to the story. Even the presence of Pran, who saw only limited duty, was wasted.

Amidst all of this one thing that tried to lift the movie was its music by S&J. In spite of the extensive use of Sharda as a singer, the movie did have several good songs. Also, the locations around the world gave them opportunity to score beautiful background music. I am uploading all songs and several music clips in four back-to-back posts. The first two posts contain the songs from the film. The last two contain music clips.

A note about the song “Chale Jaana.” This song appeared only as a duet in the film. But I have a CD album that also has a solo version of this song. It turns out that the solo is the portion that was separated out from the duet that Sharda sang. I am uploading it here.

Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Around the World (1967)"...

Here are the rest of the songs and a couple of instrumentals of the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Few Music Clips from "Around the World (1967)"...

Here are a few music clips from the film...
swarapriya
Few More Music Clips from "Around the World (1967)"...

Here are a few more music clips from the film...
swarapriya
(Majrooh) Caravan (1971)

This 1971 musical hit from Nasir Hussain was loosely based on the 1953 Hollywood film “Girl on the Run”. As most Hussain’s films are, this one also had emphasis on entertaining the audience with catchy music. RD easily was up to the task and composed all chartbusters.

I am uploading all songs from the film, few music clips, some specials and version songs, and several instrumentals in five back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Caravan (1971)"...

Here are the rest of the songs and a few music clips from the film...
swarapriya
A Few Specials of Songs from "Caravan (1971)"...

Here are a few specials related to the songs from the film...
swarapriya
Few Instrumentals of the Songs from "Caravan (1971)"...

swarapriya
Instrumentals of the Song "Piya Tu" from "Caravan (1971)"...

Here are a few instrumentals of the song "Piya Tu" from the film...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Man Ka Meet (1968)

This utterly lackluster film was produced by Sunil Dutt. He introduced four new actors in this film. Som Dutt, his own younger brother was the hero. Leena Chandavarkar was introduced as heroine opposite Som. Vinod Khanna, who went onto become a big star, was introduced as a villain. The fourth person was Sandhya Rani, who earlier appeared in a few Telugu films.

The downfall was that the story was weak or retread and thus had not much going for it. On the top of it the direction was haphazard. Ravi composed the music with Asha and Mahendra sharing all the songs. Few songs are appealing, especially Mahendra’s “Maikhaane” and Asha’s “Tere Jaise”. The latter song had shades of Hemantda’s 1962 hit song “Saaqiya” from “Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam”.

I am uploading all the songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Man Ka Meet (1968)"...

swarapriya
(Shailendra) Amrapali (1966)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry752766

soumik
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Dec 21 2018, 07:35 PM) *

(Majrooh) Buddha Mil Gaya (1971)

This movie, a comedy cum murder mystery, was directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee. With him at the helm I expected a lot. Unfortunately I was disappointed. The problem with the movie was that it was not sure if it wants to be a comedy or a mystery. It ended up as neither. Especially nearly last 30 minutes of the movie was simply mayhem which was unexpected with Hrishida handling it.

My disappointment was some what overcome by one of the most beautiful musical movie compositions by RD. It is simply amazing to appreciate his understanding of the range of versatility and the depth of the music he possessed. There are only five songs in the film. But four of them are simply superb. Lataji’s song “Jiya Naa Mora” is simply a classic. Talking about classic, Manna’s great rendition of “Aayo Kahaan Se” is a class in itself. He was joined by the actress Archana for a few seconds near the end of the song. Then the duet by Asha and Kishoreda is like top of the pop. But the song which stole the show, one of my all-time favorites of Kishoreda, is “Raat Kali”. Majrooh Saab once again delivered powerful lyrics for these songs.

The song “Raat Kali” appeared twice in the film. The first time only “Mukhda”. The second time the complete song appeared. I am uploading only the second one. A note about the song “Aayo Kahaan Se”. This song appeared piecemeal three times in the film, each different from others. I am uploading all three here. But in the DVD I saw the film, these three did not cover the entire song. However, many CD versions carry the full version. I am uploading the full version also here.

With so many popular songs, it gave a field day for amateur musicians practice them on their favorite instruments. I am uploading several of them here.

All in all there are five posts. First two posts contain all songs from the film. The second post also contains a few specials. The next three posts contain various instrumentals. Please note that instrumentals in Post 4 are all from various CD collections but others are from videos.

Here are these beautiful songs in the first post…

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks for this album....

Just a information to you:
Archana the actress in this film is the daughter of director Late Hemen Gupta.

Soumik
swarapriya
QUOTE(soumik @ Jan 11 2019, 10:43 PM) *

(Majrooh) Buddha Mil Gaya (1971)

Dear Swarapriya,

Thanks for this album....

Just a information to you:
Archana the actress in this film is the daughter of director Late Hemen Gupta.

Soumik

Thanks for the info Soumik. Cheers.

swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Haar Jeet (1972)

I am not sure what to make out about this movie. It was based on Balachander’s story. Balachander was a famous writer and later a film director from south. One of his famous movies was the 1981 Hindi hit “Ek Duuje Ke Liye”. This movie had screenplay and dialogues written by Gulzar Saab. It has the National Award winning Rehana Sultan as the central character. In spite of all this talent, in the end the movie was a total disappointment. Even the music by LP was less than inspiring. Same goes with Bakshi Saab’s lyrics.

The movie had a scene with Mahmood and Dhumal that was kind of imitation of a scene between Om Prakash and Mahmood in the 1966 hit film “Pyar Kiye Jaa”. But Dhumal is no Om Prakash. Also, Mahmood who made strange noises in this scene was moving from one subject to another. I have distilled only Mahmood’s voices and I am uploading it here with various other songs.

One final thought. Near movie’s ending there is a suicide attempt scene that lasted an agonizing 15 minutes or may be even more. I was hoping it will end soon but it simply dragged on and on…

Here are all the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Chhaila Babu (1967)

This B-grade movie started out on a cheap budget in early 60’s. After making some progress it was stalled for lack of money. Finally it was finished and released in 1967. With delays or not there was not much this movie had to offer and was a resounding flop. I can give it grade F except… Well. Read on.

This movie has carved itself a bit of history. When the movie was launched they signed then an unknown music director duo, Laxmikant & Pyarelal, to provide its music. The duo’s first song recorded was sung by Mohd. Rafi Saab. The song was “Tere Pyaar Ne”. LP later acknowledged that they offered Rafi Saab paltry sum of money for his services. Rafi Saab politely returned the money saying that they may need for other singers. A great voice with such a great heart. The song is now considered a classic, a milestone in Rafi Saab’s overwhelming credentials. In an interview Rafi Saab acknowledged that it is one of his favorite songs. Because the movie was delayed, the song was not known until 1967 when the film was released. In the meantime, LP’s blockbuster hit, 1963 “Parasmani” was released. LP became instant celebrities. Incidentally Rafi Saab’s solo in it, “Salaamat Raho” had few shades of “Tere Pyaar”.

The song “Tere Pyaar” was penned by Asad Bhopali Saab. The song came to life with Rafi Saab’s passionate singing where lyrics phenomenally scaled similar heights. Before settling upon Anand Bakshi as their choice lyricist, LP utilized talents of Asadji in several of their early films.

Besides “Tere Pyaar”, there are few other good songs in this film. The title song by Mukeshji and the other two duets are also worth noting. There is an interesting qawaali in the film, “Aapas Mein”. It is another nice song but I do not have details of who the singer was or who wrote its lyrics. I am requesting Forum members to share the information with rest of us if anyone has it. Thanks.

One final note about the leading pair of the film, Naaz and Subhi Raj. Naaz started out as a child artiste and appeared in over 90 films. She dubbed for Sridevi in her early Hindi films. Subhi Raj, has some resemblance to Raj Kapoor. That is not surprising as he was Prithviraj’s nephew. He appeared in over 100 films yet not much is known about him. Incidentally Naaz and Raj later tied knot and had two children.

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)

Shantaram made many thought provoking and relevant movies with his early social dramas on one side and spectacular films glorifying Indian culture at the center of their theme on the other side. Sandhya, wife of Shantaram, who was electrifying on her feet in his earlier feast of colors “Navrang (1959)”, was back in this film as an aspiring dancer. But this time the gap of 11 years between the two movies is clearly evident throughout the film. Yet, the film has a couple of spectacular long dance sequences accompanied to great music by LP and enriching lyrics by Majrooh Saab. The movie is worth watching for these.

The snake dance, which lasted nearly 11 minutes, is incredibly picturized on Sandhya and other dancers. The song “Kajra Laga Ke” that accompanied it simply embellished it. Lataji’s title song is another beauty. Also, the duet by Lata and Mukeshji, “Baat Hai”, is heartwarming.

I am uploading above mentioned songs and the rest, plus a few instrumentals in three back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)"...

Here are rest of the songs from this dance musical...
swarapriya
Few Instrumentals of Songs from "Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)"...

swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Payal ki Jhankar (1968)

M.V. Raman who directed this film made many better films in Hindi such as “Bahar (1951)”, “Ladki (1953)”, “Pehli Jhalak (1955)”, “Bhai-Bhai (1956)”, and “Aasha (1957)”. This probably was one of the worst films directed by him. Rajinder Krishanji wrote its story, screenplay, dialogues, and lyrics. Unfortunately, the story has no spine to it. Two actresses from south were in the lead in this film; Rajshri (she appeared in Sridhar’s hit “Pyar kiye Jaa (1966)”) and Jyoti Laxmi, who was popular as a danseuse. Both can dance but neither one could act. Laxmi was paired opposite Kishoreda. Her character was supposed to from a jungle, yet she can dance in Bharata Natyam, Bhangra, and others. That is how senseless the movie was…

But one redeeming feature of the movie was C. Ramchandra’s music. He composed several nice songs with Kishoreda grabbing a bulk of them. On the top of it throughout the film he is strumming a musical instrument and humming or heaping praises on the heroine through short verses. I am uploading all these and a few music clips in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Payal ki Jhankar (1968)"...

taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 16 2019, 09:55 PM) *

This B-grade movie started out on a cheap budget in early 60’s. After making some progress it was stalled for lack of money. Finally it was finished and released in 1967. With delays or not there was not much this movie had to offer and was a resounding flop. I can give it grade F except… Well. Read on.

This movie has carved itself a bit of history. When the movie was launched they signed then an unknown music director duo, Laxmikant & Pyarelal, to provide its music. The duo’s first song recorded was sung by Mohd. Rafi Saab. The song was “Tere Pyaar Ne”. LP later acknowledged that they offered Rafi Saab paltry sum of money for his services. Rafi Saab politely returned the money saying that they may need for other singers. A great voice with such a great heart. The song is now considered a classic, a milestone in Rafi Saab’s overwhelming credentials. In an interview Rafi Saab acknowledged that it is one of his favorite songs. Because the movie was delayed, the song was not known until 1967 when the film was released. In the meantime, LP’s blockbuster hit, 1963 “Parasmani” was released. LP became instant celebrities. Incidentally Rafi Saab’s solo in it, “Salaamat Raho” had few shades of “Tere Pyaar”.

The song “Tere Pyaar” was penned by Asad Bhopali Saab. The song came to life with Rafi Saab’s passionate singing where lyrics phenomenally scaled similar heights. Before settling upon Anand Bakshi as their choice lyricist, LP utilized talents of Asadji in several of their early films.

Besides “Tere Pyaar”, there are few other good songs in this film. The title song by Mukeshji and the other two duets are also worth noting. There is an interesting qawaali in the film, “Aapas Mein”. It is another nice song but I do not have details of who the singer was or who wrote its lyrics. I am requesting Forum members to share the information with rest of us if anyone has it. Thanks.

One final note about the leading pair of the film, Naaz and Subhi Raj. Naaz started out as a child artiste and appeared in over 90 films. She dubbed for Sridevi in her early Hindi films. Subhi Raj, has some resemblance to Raj Kapoor. That is not surprising as he was Prithviraj’s nephew. He appeared in over 100 films yet not much is known about him. Incidentally Naaz and Raj later tied knot and had two children.

Dear Swarapriya
this qawwali is sung by Jaani babu qawwal & on screen also he have acted.
taiyab
swarapriya
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Jan 21 2019, 09:58 AM) *

Dear Swarapriya
this qawwali is sung by Jaani babu qawwal & on screen also he have acted.
taiyab

Thanks for the information Dear Taiyabji.

Cheers,
S

swarapriya
(Shailendra) Budtameez (1966)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in this very thread. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry752782

swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Jawani Diwani (1972)

This hit movie had an unusual pairing of Jaya Bhaduri and Randhir Kapoor. Bhaduri was trying to shed her “Guddi” image and selected this movie to prove that she can be a romantic lady. Unfortunately she proved to be a miscast. Also, the only thing Kapoor had going for him was that he is the son of a famous father. In this film he tosses his head many times from left to right to left… I do not believe that can be called acting. Then how is that this movie became a hit? There is one and only reason. It was RD’s magic with music and songs. All songs became chartbusters, some more popular than others. But they were all popular.

The movie boasts a scene borrowed from the 1969 hit “Aradhana”. That scene where Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore getting away from rain and find a small place to take shelter. They had burning fire going with Kishoreda’s song “Roop Tera Mastaana” seductively playing in the background. It was magnificently picturized by Shakti Samanta. Well. This movie had a similar situation with the leading pair taking refuge from rain in a small place with fire burning. Except both erupt into a duet “Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin.” The song was great but the scene was very forgettable.

I am uploading all songs, few specials, and some instrumentals of the songs in four back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Specials & Instrumentals of "Jawani Diwani (1972)"...

Here are some version songs and a few instrumentals of the song "Saamne"...
swarapriya
Few Instrumentals of the Songs from "Jawani Diwani (1972)"...

Here are a few instrumentals of the songs from this film...
swarapriya
Instrumentals of the Song "Jaan-E-Jaan" from "Jawani Diwani (1972)"...

Here are a few instrumentals of the song "Jaan-E-Jaan" from this film...
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Chhoti Si Mulaqat (1967)

Bengal’s superhero, Uttam Kumar, produced and acted in this Hindi film. For a host of reasons the movie flopped. Kumar suffered heavy financial losses. On the top of it, the one who is used to admiration from his Bengali fans, he could not take the rejection from Hindi fans. That also led him to go through the loss of physical health.

However, there are a couple of redeeming features in the film. Vyjayanthi Mala was superb as a dancer and then as a person who goes through the ordeal of great deal of suffering due to rigid Hindu customs.

The other uplifting feature of the film was its music. Shankar & Jaikishan gave several beautiful songs including catchy background music. The latter was expected because they had Dattaram & Sebastian D’Souza as their assistants. One can catch Sebastian’s sax in several of these scores. Both solos by Lataji are beautiful to listen to. There is a catchy duet by Suman Kalyanpur & Rafi Saab. This one is my favorite of the film.

I am uploading all songs and several music clips in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Chhoti Si Mulaqat (1967)",,,

Here are rest of the songs and a few music clips from the film...
swarapriya
(Majrooh) Mela (1971)

No new ground was broken with this movie. It is the same old and familiar story. Utterly predictable nonsense. Even the ever so reliable combination of Majrooh Saab and RD both let you down except for Mannada’s rendering of the song “Dekho Re.”

A note about the songs “Dekho Re” and “Ek Baar”. In the movie “Dekho” appears three separate times, all different. The CD version has all three parts combined as one song. Similarly “Ek Baar” appears two separate times in the film, both different. Again, CD has it as one song. I am uploading these songs as they appear in the movie.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Mela (1971)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this movie...
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Sadhu aur Shaitaan (1968)

This movie belonged to Mahmood and Om Prakash. Kishoreda had hardly anything to do. He is seen always humming but had no songs. In the last 30 minutes the movie becomes very zany with Mahmood overacting. One interesting feature of the film was the appearance of many popular Hindi film actors.

Here are the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Shailendra) Gaban (1966)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in this very thread. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry752859

swarapriya
(Anand Bakshi) Jeet (1972)

This film was based on the 1967 Telugu hit “Poola Rangadu”. It was adapted from the 1953 English novel by A.J. Cronin. It was also made into a movie in 1959 by the same name in Hollywood. This story was so popular with Indian filmmakers that it was made into a movie in almost all major Indian languages with varying results. Unfortunately this Hindi remake was simply bad with poor acting and too many holes in the story. Songs were also very forgettable. The only song that was a bit appealing was the duet “Ke Munde”.

I am uploading all songs from this film below…
swarapriya
(Hasrat Jaipuri) Diwana (1967)

In this movie Saira Banu plays a 17-year old girl (!) running away from home to escape an unwanted marriage. She meets an innocent and uneducated Raj. In one of the scenes from the film she asks him about his age. He evades the question. In between all this there are many bad guys trying to find her because she is the heiress to a fortune. The drama goes deeper when Raj is framed for a murder. The movie with all this jumbo mumbo does not get any place. Only saving grace once again proves to be the music and songs of Shankar & Jaikishan.

There are six solos by Mukeshji spread over full three hours of the movie. Sharda was supposed to have three solos but none were included in the film. I am not sure what the reason was for this. Interestingly Sharda was nominated for Filmfare Best Singer Award for the song “Tumhaari Bhi Jai Jai.” She did not win the award. Saira Banu for most part of the movie either was shrieking or was throwing some tantrum. She was nominated for Filmfare Best Actress Award for these histrionics. She did not win the award either.

I am uploading all songs, few music clips, and a few instrumentals in four back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
More Songs from "Diwana (1967)"...

swarapriya
Few Music Clips from "Diwana (1967)"...

Here are a few music clips from the film...
swarapriya
Few Instrumentals of the Songs from "Diwana (1967)"...

swarapriya
(Majrooh) Dil Ka Raaja (1972)

This move is as bad as it comes. Raaj Kumar had a dual role, playing both father and son. RD’s music as well as Majrooh Saab’s lyrics had no luster. Here are the songs from the film…
swarapriya
(Rajinder Krishan) Anmol Moti (1969)

This movie was advertised as the first Indian motion picture that was shot under water. Well. That is an exaggerated claim. Yes. There are three or four scenes that were shot underwater. Each was of only few minutes of duration. The story is about a precious pearl buried in the ocean. It is constantly guarded by a killer octopus thus making it difficult to retrieve it. Against this backdrop movie degenerates into the same old story of rich versus poor.

Ravi Saab has given beautiful music for songs as well as background. There are only six songs but almost all of them are very good. Rajinder Krishanji was also in top form with beautiful lyrics. My favorite of the album is Mahendra Kapoor’s solo, “Jaan-E-Chaman.”

I am uploading all songs and several music clips in two back-to-back posts below. Here are the songs in the first post…
swarapriya
Few Music Clips from "Anmol Moti (1969)"...

Here are a few music clips from this film...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.