Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Muse & Music
Hamara Forums > Music > Sangeet Ke Sitarey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Mahaan (1983)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Asha) Main Tulsi Teri Angan Ki (1978)

Songs from this fine album were recently uploaded in this very thread and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1705

swarapriya
(Hema) Dream Girl (1977)

This movie title apparently was a take off on Hema Malini's nickname "Dream Girl". This is yet another film she was paired with Dharmendra. There are some good songs in this album with Kishoreda's title song taking the top honors. Here are the songs from an original soundtrack album...
swarapriya
(Mala) Jab Yaad Kisiki Aati Hai (1967)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory and are available at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=666
swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Ram Aur Shyam (1967)

"Gunga Jumna (1961)" was the last major hit Dilip enjoyed until the release of "Ram Aur Shyam". With the huge money spent on it, "Leader (1964)" could barely garner its investment back. "Dil Diya Dard Liya (1966)" met a similar fate. Ironically the music by Naushadji was outstanding for all of these movies. Probably the commercial failure must have been irking in Naushadji’s mind when he was asked to compose the music for "Ram Aur Shyam". Here was a movie first made in Telugu called "Ramudu Bheemudu (1964)" that was a runaway hit. It was remade in Tamil with equal success. When Dilipji was approached to play not one but two roles of twin brothers of the movie, he jumped at the opportunity to play a dual role for the first time in his career.

There are a couple of hummable songs in this film but by and large this is not one of the stellar efforts of Naushadji. He has set the bar so high that even with a couple of good songs there is a feeling that they could have been better.

Incidentally, Vyjayanti Mala was originally cast to play one of the heroines in the movie. Two weeks of the movie also was in the can. This was the time when Vyjayanti Mala was drifting away from Dilipji and moving towards Raj Kapoor's camp. This irritated Dilipji to no end and he was in no mood to work with her as his costar. It was difficult to work for all those involved and the production was dragging under this cloud given the set of circumstances. Vyjayanti Mala was replaced almost immediately by Waheeda Rehman and the production went without a hitch afterwards.

Many film observers and critics believe that this was the movie that finally established Mumtaz as a full fledged and bankable star even though she had many earlier successes in supporting roles and as heroine to Dara Singh in several of his films. This was long time coming and she richly deserved the break.

This is another movie which fetched Dilip Saab the Best Actor award from Filmfare. It was almost a routine thing to expect his winning these awards if he appeared in a movie. This movie also inspired later "Seeta Aur Geeta (1972)" with roles of twin brothers switched to twin sisters played by Hema Malini. Salim and Javed took the credit for that story even though it was not their original idea.

Now for the details of the songs from an original sound track album of "Ram Aur Shyam" and the songs themselves...
swarapriya
(Nutan) Kasturi (1980)

I don't have a single song from this Nutan-starrer. I am requesting members to share any songs from this album if they can. Many thanks.
swarapriya
(Rekha) Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (1977)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Yeh Gul(zar)istan Hamara" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...6134&st=128

abhijoy
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 6 2011, 09:46 PM) *

One of "Jidhar Dekhoon teri Tasveer" was sung by Kishore Kumar....can u pls change the tag?
swarapriya
QUOTE(abhijoy @ Mar 13 2011, 07:42 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 6 2011, 09:46 PM) *

One of "Jidhar Dekhoon teri Tasveer" was sung by Kishore Kumar....can u pls change the tag?

Done. Thanks Gargi. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Sharmila) Protidan (1983) - A Bengali Film

I don't know Bengali but that doesn't take away from the fine songs of this film. Here are the songs from this album...
swarapriya
(Vyjayanti) Prince (1969)

This is a beautiful album from S&J. It boasts several good songs including lovely solos by Rafi Saab with "Badan Pe" taking the top honors. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts with some specials in the second post.

Here are the songs from the first post...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Prince (1969)"...

I am posting here rest of the songs from this album including some specials. I am including here a couple of instrumentals of "Badan Pe" with one done on guitar and the other on harmonica.

Here are these songs...
swarapriya
(Waheeda) Jwalamukhi (1980)

Here are the songs from this album...
Sangeet
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 12 2011, 05:32 AM) *

(Nutan) Kasturi (1980)

I don't have a single song from this Nutan-starrer. I am requesting members to share any songs from this album if they can. Many thanks.

This is a songless film.
swarapriya
QUOTE(Sangeet @ Mar 15 2011, 05:43 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 12 2011, 05:32 AM) *

(Nutan) Kasturi (1980)

This is a songless film.

Thank you very much Sangeetji for the information. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Zeenat) Pukar (1983)

This movie came out when Amitabh's popularity was on the waning side. Even though it wasn't a bad movie, and in spite of excellent music by RD, the film didn't do that well. I am uploading these songs from an original soundtrack album in two back-to-back posts. Interestingly RD has several songs in this album. I am not sure RD ever sang this many of them for one movie before this or since then.

In the first post I am also including a special version of RD's solo, "Samandar" with a lengthy intro by Gulshan Bawra. There is no doubt how much Bawra loved RD and this intro is all about this.

Here are the songs in the first post...
swarapriya
Concluding Songs from "Pukar (1983)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...
swarapriya
(Asha) Bin Phere Hum Tere (1979)

Debopriyo
QUOTE(jigri1 @ Jul 22 2009, 11:57 PM) *

Hi swarapriya,

I have the following from Pathan (1962) courtesy of HF.

Bitrate: 160 Kbps

1 - Ab Tak Mujhko Yaad Hai (03:17)
2 - Bombay Central Par (03:10)

3 - Mori Chunri Hawa Me Udi Jaay Re (03:03)
4 - Soja Salone Soja (02:53)

requesting 4 these 2 Ashaji's track ??
abhijoy
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 17 2011, 04:53 AM) *

gr8 upload swarapriya....but the song "bachke rahena re baba" is sung by Kishore, Asha & RDB....can u pls check the tag?
swarapriya
QUOTE(abhijoy @ Mar 18 2011, 07:40 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 17 2011, 04:53 AM) *

gr8 upload swarapriya....but the song "bachke rahena re baba" is sung by Kishore, Asha & RDB....can u pls check the tag?

Hi Gargi, it appears like the current assignment to the song is fine. I may have changed it before your message was posted. Thanks & cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Hema) Khel Khilari Ka (1977)

Songs from this album follow...
swarapriya
(Mala) Nai Roshni (1967)

Songs from this album were uploaded recently in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...pid=674710&

Suresh Mishra
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 4 2010, 07:19 AM) *

(Mala) Main Nashe Mein Hoon (1959)

If not for anything else this movie will be remembered for its beautiful music by the composer duo Shankar & Jaikishan. Every song in this movie was a huge hit. This was post-Nargis era for Raj Kapoor. He looked tired in the movie opposite a young Mala Sinha. I also wonder about the song "Kisi Nargisi Nazar". I wonder how the lyric writer Shailendra, the singer Mukesh, and the actor Raj felt about it. Nargis by this time was married to Sunil Dutt and all these people were consummate professionals. But these things happen in the cine field probably more than one knows about them ...

I will upload these songs in back-to-back two posts. Here is the first set of songs ...

thanks
Suresh Mishra
THANKS
swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Woh Koi Aur Hoga (1967)

swarapriya
(Nutan) Kranti (1981)

Songs from this fine album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4617&st=905

swarapriya
(Rekha) Ram Bharose (1977)

swarapriya
(Sharmila) Divorce (1984)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
smahesh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 24 2010, 12:23 AM) *

(Mumtaz) Boxer (1965)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the compliments of the Forum members ...

hello swarpriya,
a request for reupload of the album.

regards,
mahesh
Debopriyo
QUOTE(smahesh @ Mar 24 2011, 03:21 PM) *

(Mumtaz) Boxer (1965)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the compliments of the Forum members ...

hello swarpriya,

regards,
mahesh

smaesh ji here the album available ...
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=49655#

Boxer - Title Music - 2:24 - 128kbps
Click to view attachment
swarapriya
QUOTE(smahesh @ Mar 24 2011, 02:51 AM) *

(Mumtaz) Boxer (1965)

hello swarpriya,

regards,
mahesh

Mahesh, Debo in his post 1781 above has already gave a pointer to these songs. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Mar 24 2011, 05:50 AM) *

QUOTE(smahesh @ Mar 24 2011, 03:21 PM) *

(Mumtaz) Boxer (1965)

hello swarpriya,

regards,
mahesh

smaesh ji here the album available ...
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=49655#

Boxer - Title Music - 2:24 - 128kbps
Click to view attachment

Thanks Debo. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Vyjayanti) Gunga Jumna (1961)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Three of a Kind" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...3600&st=449

smahesh
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 24 2011, 11:53 PM) *

QUOTE(smahesh @ Mar 24 2011, 02:51 AM) *

(Mumtaz) Boxer (1965)

hello swarpriya,

regards,
mahesh

Mahesh, Debo in his post 1781 above has already gave a pointer to these songs. Cheers. -S

thanks debopriyo and swapriya.

regards,
mahesh
swarapriya
(Waheeda) Jyoti Bane Jwala (1980)

swarapriya
(Zeenat) Taqdeer (1983)

VivekG
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 24 2011, 08:56 PM) *

(Zeenat) Hum Se Hai Zamana (1983)

One song i smissing from this album sun by Asha Bhosle - Tere Naam Ki Diwani.
Swarpriya ji, can you please upload that?
swarapriya
QUOTE(VivekG @ Mar 27 2011, 11:14 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 24 2011, 08:56 PM) *

(Zeenat) Hum Se Hai Zamana (1983)

One song i smissing from this album sun by Asha Bhosle - Tere Naam Ki Diwani.
Swarpriya ji, can you please upload that?

Here is the song. This was tagged wrong in my library and hence I missed it in my original posting. I am hoping that this is the right song you are referring here...
swarapriya
(Asha) Prem Vivah (1979)

Here are the songs from this album, all thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...
swarapriya
(Hema) Kinara (1977)

Songs from this film were recently uploaded in the "Yeh Gul(zar)istan Hamara" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...6134&st=122

swarapriya
(Mala) Night in London (1967)

swarapriya
(Mumtaz) Apna Ghar Apni Kahani (1968)

I am uploading four songs from this album. It looks like I am missing at least three more songs from this film. These are listed in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, requesting members to share these songs if they can. Thanks.
nik-nak-paddy-wak
Swarapriya-ji

Thank you so much for Mahaan and Pukar.
shakehands.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(nik-nak-paddy-wak @ Mar 31 2011, 07:09 AM) *

Swarapriya-ji

Thank you so much for Mahaan and Pukar.
shakehands.gif

You're very welcome. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Nutan) Saajan ki Saheli (1981)

taiyab53
QUOTE(swarapriya @ Mar 31 2011, 12:25 AM) *

I am uploading four songs from this album. It looks like I am missing at least two more songs from this film. These are listed in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, requesting members to share these songs if they can. Thanks.

swarapriya
the song peena haram hai which you have uploaded is from film --mera ghar mere bachche-1960-sardar malik-hasrat jaipuri.
the song which is from Film APNA GHAR APNI KAHANI 1968-NUTTA -QAMAR JALALABI is
peena haram hai na pilaana haram hai-68-apna ghar apni kahani-n dutta-asha-qamar jalalabadi-4.46 mins-160 br
may ba mistake due so bit somewhat same lyrics
taiyab
Debopriyo
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Apr 1 2011, 12:35 AM) *

I am uploading four songs from this album. It looks like I am missing at least two more songs from this film. These are listed in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, requesting members to share these songs if they can. Thanks.

swarapriya
the song peena haram hai which you have uploaded is from film --mera ghar mere bachche-1960-sardar malik-hasrat jaipuri.
peena haram hai na pilaana haram hai-68-apna ghar apni kahani-n dutta-asha-qamar jalalabadi-4.46 mins-160 br
taiyab

Thanks Taiyabji , wink.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Mar 31 2011, 12:05 PM) *

swarapriya
taiyab

Thank you very much Taiyab for straightening this out. I made changes to reflect your recommendation. Also, thanks for the song. Cheers. -S
swarapriya
(Saira) April Fool (1964)

As an April Fool special I am re-uploading this beautiful album by Shankar & Jaikishan. Here every song is a beauty and some of the songs are still as lovely as they were composed 47 years back. This is when Rafi Saab was at the top of his game and all of his solos just sparkle. So are his duets. Lata also joins the festivities with two beautiful solos of her own. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post contains all songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post contains a couple of extended versions.

Here are the songs in the first post...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.