Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kuchh Gaane Jinki Shaam Nahin
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
OMkar
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 21 2007, 02:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 20 2007, 07:29 PM) *

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 20 2007, 01:23 AM) *

You really got backlog Marc.
You picked up a very old thread.
Now, neither he is posting nor his friend is posting !!!! We have lost one member.

I am just trying to catch up. Scanned pages from 29 onwards to 41 yesterday. I hope I can finish another 20 pages in next two three days.

Ok but who is friend here? Help me if I have missed reading something or it's around on subsequent pages. It will be odd of friend to read and not post stuff. I mean to me it does not make any sense whatsoever

Well Marcilo,

There are different levels of participation, that I have seen

There some who actively participate on a daily basis. There are some who participate once in a while depending upon how much time they have in hand after their respective jobs/occupation and other commitments, which is fine.

There are some other who only download. we have time and again requested such people to participate so that we also gain from their interactions and as a community we grow.

We are only soliciting more interaction. Atleast we don't call them names and abuse them. I think it is a reasonable request to make.

Right Gurufanji, We are here to interact, exchange ideas, share our music passion with each other without forcing anyone to be part of our discussion. Everyone choose his own way and level of interaction or participation. And we are definitely not here to call each others names.

I am completely aware that I am farily new to this forum but I am sure all of you senior members would allow me be part of WE and call myself a member of WE.
Marcilo
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 21 2007, 04:55 AM) *

Now, neither he is posting nor his friend is posting !!!! We have lost one member.

I am just trying to catch up. Scanned pages from 29 onwards to 41 yesterday. I hope I can finish another 20 pages in next two three days.

Ok but who is friend here? Help me if I have missed reading something or it’s around on subsequent pages. It will be odd of friend to read and not post stuff. I mean to me it does not make any sense whatsoever

Well Marcilo,

There some who actively participate on a daily basis. There are some who participate once in a while depending upon how much time they have in hand after their respective jobs/occupation and other commitments, which is fine.

There are some other who only download. we have time and again requested such people to participate so that we also gain from their interactions and as a community we grow.

We are only soliciting more interaction. Atleast we don't call them names and abuse them. I think it is a reasonable request to make.

Apparently Mr. Rahul has some grievances. I will try my best to answer those within my personal capacity. If that will need broader discussing we can talk about it here.
I hope we can all reach to some kind of amicable solution

Its weekend and I do not plan to rush into it now.
GURUFAN
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 21 2007, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 21 2007, 02:25 PM) *

Ok but who is friend here? Help me if I have missed reading something or it's around on subsequent pages. It will be odd of friend to read and not post stuff. I mean to me it does not make any sense whatsoever

Well Marcilo,

Right Gurufanji, We are here to interact, exchange ideas, share our music passion with each other without forcing anyone to be part of our discussion. Everyone choose his own way and level of interaction or participation. And we are definitely not here to call each others names.

I am completely aware that I am farily new to this forum but I am sure all of you senior members would allow me be part of WE and call myself a member of WE.

OMkar,

Thanks for your post.

My personal opinion is, and what I feel about others' own personal opinons here aswell, is that people must PARTICIPATE for reasons explained above.We are not saying that each is free to go his own way;then there will be no forum right?

Having said that, we are also very certain that we are not going to force anyone to participate or abuse them and humiliate them. That is not our style!! We want to persuade people to participate and as Marc said we want to discuss with people and sort out the differences. Thi is the biggest strength in our forum, in my opinion.

It appears to me that Marc is speaking to Rahul through PM's to exchange views.

I am also a bit surprised why you don't feel a part of WE already ! I have been here only a little longer than you and I have always felt at home from Day 1. I am sure, you, like anybody else is a part of a big "WE" here. I have no doubts. If you still have any such doebts pl PM me or bring it up here.

No one is prevented from having a healthy discussion here. Of course, it is against ethics,morals and rules to go filthy and abusive.

OMkar
Gurufanbhai and Marcilobhai,

I am feeling so good to read your posts. And my honest opinion about this forum is very good, and it is mainly because this place discuss the matters very decently. I really have NO DOUBT of being part of WE. But since I dont know much about past and even some present incidences, I was trying to be keep away from such discussions which might lead to any strong arguments. And I NEVER want to become a cause and part of any untowards discussions

I am ready to post my view on any present issue happening on OUR forum. I sincerely feel that this is OUR place where we share our musical passion. And to me, Music mean soooo much.. So yes, I am there to participate in any discussion.

Thanks once again. Please let me know if I can be of any help to solve any issue because all of your are my lovely friends and I am here for everyone smile.gif
rahuljalan73
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 21 2007, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 21 2007, 04:55 AM) *

Ok but who is friend here? Help me if I have missed reading something or it’s around on subsequent pages. It will be odd of friend to read and not post stuff. I mean to me it does not make any sense whatsoever

Well Marcilo,

Apparently Mr. Rahul has some grievances. I will try my best to answer those within my personal capacity. If that will need broader discussing we can talk about it here.
I hope we can all reach to some kind of amicable solution

Its weekend and I do not plan to rush into it now.

Marci & Niranjan

i did had some grievances and some issues with few people which was troubling my mind for more than 2 weeks.
then i spoke to both of you in PM's. and after reciving the last pm from you Marci , i thought for long and then i made up my mind that i should burry the past and move ahead. you'll have been really nice to me and thats the reason i thought that i should not miss out my freindship with you'll.

so freinds i have taken off my self imposed BAN of non-participation.

AM I WELCOME ??
Marcilo
QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jul 22 2007, 12:52 AM) *

Marci & Niranjan

i did had some grievances and some issues with few people which was troubling my mind for more than 2 weeks.
then i spoke to both of you in PM's. and after reciving the last pm from you Marci , i thought for long and then i made up my mind that i should burry the past and move ahead. you'll have been really nice to me and thats the reason i thought that i should not miss out my freindship with you'll.

so freinds i have taken off my self imposed BAN of non-participation.

AM I WELCOME ??

Rahul,
On one front you say "Self imposed" ban and very next line you say "Am I welcome". These two are mutually conflicting statements
Since ban was self imposed and no one else did ban you, onus is on to you to catch up.
If you have doubts in mind I would say clear those up. its always good to clear things up.
You mentioned friends, well when you become friends you do not develop mistrust, you are beyond the bounds of that. Don’t get me wrong we are still acquaintances, trying to learn about each other. There is difference between friends and acquaintances.

I will respond to your message once I am back at office.
Regards
M

rahuljalan73
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Jul 22 2007, 07:12 PM) *

Rahul,
On one front you say "Self imposed" ban and very next line you say "Am I welcome". These two are mutually conflicting statements
Since ban was self imposed and no one else did ban you, onus is on to you to catch up.
If you have doubts in mind I would say clear those up. its always good to clear things up.
You mentioned friends, well when you become friends you do not develop mistrust, you are beyond the bounds of that. Don’t get me wrong we are still acquaintances, trying to learn about each other. There is difference between friends and acquaintances.

I will respond to your message once I am back at office.
Regards
M

VERY TRUE MARCILO,

we all are just acquaintances trying to learn from each other and sharing our common interest. to call our selves as freinds is a wrong statement.
you are also right that both my statements are contradicting each other. but what i meant was that since i had refrained from active participation here earlier, do you'll want me to continue from where i left...

also i wish to convey that i do not have any issues and hassels with any members here. so my mind stands clear.
OMkar
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 22 2007, 12:53 AM) *

I am feeling so good to read your posts. And my honest opinion about this forum is very good, and it is mainly because this place discuss the matters very decently. I really have NO DOUBT of being part of WE. But since I dont know much about past and even some present incidences, I was trying to be keep away from such discussions which might lead to any strong arguments. And I NEVER want to become a cause and part of any untowards discussions

I am ready to post my view on any present issue happening on OUR forum. I sincerely feel that this is OUR place where we share our musical passion. And to me, Music mean soooo much.. So yes, I am there to participate in any discussion.

Thanks once again. Please let me know if I can be of any help to solve any issue because all of your are my lovely friends and I am here for everyone smile.gif

Marcilobhai,

Looking at the thoughts in your last posts, I am now slightly confused about our relationships here. Let me go back to basic! I truely love music. In my life whenever I got any musical gift from any person, I always felt very much oblidged and grateful to him/ her.

BUT here in this place, I dont even know any one here personally. I have not met anyone. Remember, meeting, seeing and feeling the someones passion about something is a different ball game than just interacting with someone on Internet. In person you get one to one interaction rather than someone coming in front of you in the form of words and emails.

BUT in case of HF, I not only got lot of music gifts from members of forum but also got a respect from all the members here. Few months back, I have read some pages which were discussing about some clashes. I was not able to grasp the actual 'issue' but even those messy threads, I found some members expressing their thoughts in a very dignified language. Gradually I started loving this forum more and more. And then I dont when I started developing the feel of friendship.

So my question is, are we still only acquaintances or at least little more than that? And if we are still 'just acquaintances', then how come we share so much of pracious music with people who are 'just acquaintances'?

Confusion Door Karo, DOST (Meri Taraf Se) log!! smile.gif
Marcilo
So my question is 'Are we still only acquaintances or at least little more than that'? And if we are still 'just acquaintances', then how come we share so much of pracious music with people who are 'just acquaintances'?

Omkar, that is the beginning. It’s up to people involved if they want acquaintances to be well acquainted and later take it to level of friendship or to turn foes
That is how we start with.

Knowing some on in person does help but will that form basis of mature relationship? I doubt that. It’s about understanding and respect. There is no ginne to that. You can’t rub bottle to pop that out. It matures with time, like old Scottish whiskey
HumTum
Acquaintance does turn into friendship Omkarbhai. But, when mistrust develops --- everything is lost.
Marcilo
QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jul 22 2007, 09:52 AM) *

but what i meant was that since i had refrained from active participation here earlier, do you'll want me to continue from where i left...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=389519
ball1.gif
Marcilo
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 22 2007, 10:30 AM) *

Acquaintance does turn into friendship Omkarbhai. But, when mistrust develops --- everything is lost.

HT ji, Laakh rupaiyee ki baat boli hai. One has to work hard on it to get it back

Also its good to set expectations right, Unordinated expectations lead to disappointment
OMkar
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 22 2007, 08:00 PM) *

Arey wah, kya Bbaaaaaattt Boli Hai yaar!!!!! Yahi to baat hai jisse mujhe lagta hai ke aap Sab Se mera sirf Acuiantace ka naata Nahi, balki ek DOSTI ka naata hai!!

And yes, Marci!! Lets try ourselves best to make our frienships like a Scotish Wiskey!! smile.gif
eskayes
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 22 2007, 08:51 PM) *

Marcilobhai,

Looking at the thoughts in your last posts, I am now slightly confused about our relationships here. Let me go back to basic! I truely love music. In my life whenever I got any musical gift from any person, I always felt very much oblidged and grateful to him/ her.

BUT here in this place, I dont even know any one here personally. I have not met anyone. Remember, meeting, seeing and feeling the someones passion about something is a different ball game than just interacting with someone on Internet. In person you get one to one interaction rather than someone coming in front of you in the form of words and emails.

BUT in case of HF, I not only got lot of music gifts from members of forum but also got a respect from all the members here. Few months back, I have read some pages which were discussing about some clashes. I was not able to grasp the actual 'issue' but even those messy threads, I found some members expressing their thoughts in a very dignified language. Gradually I started loving this forum more and more. And then I dont when I started developing the feel of friendship.

So my question is, are we still only acquaintances or at least little more than that? And if we are still 'just acquaintances', then how come we share so much of pracious music with people who are 'just acquaintances'?

Omkar,

I have read your post in detail and i feel there are quite a few issues you are talking about....however, the crux of all that you have been saying is about your appreciation of the general atmosphere and interaction at this forum...and i will restrict my comments on this issue alone...

I dont know if what you are saying is based on your recent feelings or this is what you always felt while on this forum....whatever be the basis, i must say you have hit the bulls eye when you say that interactions here are very decent and dignified....let me explain why it is the way it is...

On any forum/ common place for interactions whether face to face or virtual, the people of the forum form a group...and when there is a group, there will be a very characteristic group dynamics and group culture....now how this group culture will be, depends on two main factors, to my mind...the first and more important, the way the group administration is structured in terms of administration style, extent of administrative interventions, maturity level of administrators, etc. and ...and two, what kind of people flock the group in terms of their mental make-up, maturity, intellect, etc...

Now if the administrators/moderators are chosen based on qualities and maturity, administration is done in an open and democratic manner, interventions are minimal, and people are allowed to be themselves, you will get a very smooth running forum/group....whereas if administrators are chosen through whims and fancies, administration is done in an autocratic, school masterly manner, and interventions are frequent with a view to making people behave only in a particular fashion, you have a problem in hand...its like the difference between a City Administrative Set-up run by people chosen by the citizens vis-a-vis Village Adminstrative set-up which is run by a self-styled self-elected Mukhiya, who would run the set-up through his own idiosyncrasies and rustic methods...

As for the kind of people, if the forum/group is large, then you are bound to get a large divergence in people...so eventually it would even out and the group would tend adopt a culture which the Opinion Leaders of the group purport or assert...here again in a City set-up, you would have people feeling free to exchange thoughts and impress upon a democratic methods, whereas in a Village set-up, you would find people mere voiceless spectators and opinion makers would never emerge, however mature and polished people might be...

I agree with you completely on the culture of this forum and on the maturity and dignity practised by one and all...i hope you would figure out why it is the way it is...
HumTum
Eskayesbhai --- well said. thumbs-up.gif To earn respect one must give respect too. It acts both the ways. rolleyes.gif
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 22 2007, 09:41 PM) *

Eskayesbhai --- well said. thumbs-up.gif To earn respect one must give respect too. It acts both the ways. rolleyes.gif

Correct
OMkar
QUOTE(eskayes @ Jul 22 2007, 09:09 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 22 2007, 08:51 PM) *

Marcilobhai,

Omkar,

I have read your post in detail and i feel there are quite a few issues you are talking about....however, the crux of all that you have been saying is about your appreciation of the general atmosphere and interaction at this forum...and i will restrict my comments on this issue alone...

I dont know if what you are saying is based on your recent feelings or this is what you always felt while on this forum....whatever be the basis, i must say you have hit the bulls eye when you say that interactions here are very decent and dignified....let me explain why it is the way it is...

On any forum/ common place for interactions whether face to face or virtual, the people of the forum form a group...and when there is a group, there will be a very characteristic group dynamics and group culture....now how this group culture will be, depends on two main factors, to my mind...the first and more important, the way the group administration is structured in terms of administration style, extent of administrative interventions, maturity level of administrators, etc. and ...and two, what kind of people flock the group in terms of their mental make-up, maturity, intellect, etc...

Now if the administrators/moderators are chosen based on qualities and maturity, administration is done in an open and democratic manner, interventions are minimal, and people are allowed to be themselves, you will get a very smooth running forum/group....whereas if administrators are chosen through whims and fancies, administration is done in an autocratic, school masterly manner, and interventions are frequent with a view to making people behave only in a particular fashion, you have a problem in hand...its like the difference between a City Administrative Set-up run by people chosen by the citizens vis-a-vis Village Adminstrative set-up which is run by a self-styled self-elected Mukhiya, who would run the set-up through his own idiosyncrasies and rustic methods...

As for the kind of people, if the forum/group is large, then you are bound to get a large divergence in people...so eventually it would even out and the group would tend adopt a culture which the Opinion Leaders of the group purport or assert...here again in a City set-up, you would have people feeling free to exchange thoughts and impress upon a democratic methods, whereas in a Village set-up, you would find people mere voiceless spectators and opinion makers would never emerge, however mature and polished people might be...

I agree with you completely on the culture of this forum and on the maturity and dignity practised by one and all...i hope you would figure out why it is the way it is...

Oh yes yes eskayesji surely I am getting to know more and more about my new friends here. smile.gif I am so glad that even in the place like UK where I miss India and the real charm Indian cultural activities, I am not feeling lonely because of forums like HF and also some lovely friends in Newcastle here.

Click to view attachment Bhagwan Kare, Is Gulab Ke Phool Ki Tarah Hum Sab Logon Ki Dosti Yun Hi Phoole Phale, Aur Bahut Saare Naye Naye Dost Hamein Mile
GURUFAN
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 22 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Correct

No two ways about it. It works everywhere on those principles incl within your own family !!
HumTum
Bhagwan Kare, Is Gulab Ke Phool Ki Tarah Hum Sab Logon Ki Dosti Yun Hi Phoole Phale, Aur Bahut Saare Naye Naye Dost Hamein Mile

Gulaab ke saath kaantey bhi hongey - like 'yours truly.' laugh.gif
GURUFAN

Correct

No two ways about it. It works everywhere on those principles incl within your own family !!
Dubloo
Are Bhai eskayes....Ab Aage Bade Kya ???? GF , will u throw the ball again... smile.gif

Dubloo
HumTum
Dubloobhai --- how did you miss the ball thrown by Marcilobhai? ninja.gif I assume he borrowed it from Gurufanbhai. laugh.gif

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=394321
OMkar
eskayesji your demand is arisen a lot here! Jaldi Aa Jao!!! We have waited a lotttt Click to view attachment biggrin.gif
Dubloo
# 222 ---- Maan Jaiye ---- Yeh Wohi Geet Hai ---- 1972 ---- Solo ---- Jaidev

Can anyone u/l this one in CDQ.......I think i missed this one......

Dubloo
HumTum
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 23 2007, 10:14 AM) *

Correct

I forgot to give my thoughts on this - rolleyes.gif

It is not just to humans, let alone family or friends or foes --- Gurufanbhai --- it is a simple principle that should be between one living being to another. That includes the animals too. If you try to hit an animal or be spiteful, would it not retaliate in self defence by trying to bite or claw you? Just because you throw a few morsels at it, you cannot expect it to wag its tail for whatever ill-treatment you will give it. angry.gif
rahuljalan73
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 23 2007, 03:52 PM) *

It is not just to humans, let alone family or friends or foes --- Gurufanbhai --- it is a simple principle that should be between one living being to another. That includes the animals too. If you try to hit an animal or be spiteful, would it not retaliate in self defence by trying to bite or claw you? Just because you throw a few morsels at it, you cannot expect it to wag its tail for whatever ill-treatment you will give it. angry.gif

CORRECT HT !!
HumTum
QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jul 23 2007, 04:00 PM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 23 2007, 03:52 PM) *

CORRECT HT !!

I am glad you agree there Rahulbhai. biggrin.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jul 23 2007, 03:31 PM) *

Dubloo

Here u go!

Click to view attachment
Dubloo
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 23 2007, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jul 23 2007, 03:31 PM) *

Dubloo

Here u go!

Click to view attachment

Thank u Brother.... smile.gif

Dubloo
eskayes
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jul 23 2007, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 23 2007, 10:14 AM) *

Correct

HumTum and GF, aap dono ne baat bahut fateh ki hai....yes, this rule applies in all situations....as HumTum has so nicely summed it....

Here is the next list friends....sorry, since i was away this thread went a little on slow track...hopefully we will make up soon...

# 542 ---- Resham Ki Dori ---- Chamka Pasina Banke Nagina ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Shankar Jaikishan
# 543 ---- Roti ---- Yeh Jo Public Hai Ye Sab Janati Hai---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 544 ---- Roti ---- Gore Rang Pe Na Itna Gumaan Kar ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 545 ---- Roti ---- Naach Meri Bulbul To Paisa Milega ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 546 ---- Roti ---- Yaar Hamari Baat Suno ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 547 ---- Sagina ---- Ghazab Chamke Bindiya Torey ---- 1974 ---- with Asha ---- Sachin Dev Burman
# 548 ---- Sagina ---- Ooparwala Dukhiyon Ka Naahi ---- 1974 ---- with Dilip Kumar ---- Sachin Dev Burman
# 549 ---- Sagina ---- Sala Main To Sahab Ban Gaya ---- 1974 ---- with Pankaj Mitra ---- Sachin Dev Burman
# 550 ---- Sagina ---- Tumre Sang To Rain Bitayi ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Sachin Dev Burman
# 551 ---- Shandar (old) ---- Aata Hain Santa Claus Aata Hai ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 552 ---- Shandar (old) ---- Itni Badi Duniya Mein Jo Chhote Chhote ---- 1974 ---- with Asha ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal
# 553 ---- Shubh Din ---- Seedha Saadha Aadmi Raho Door Door ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 554 ---- Shubh Din ---- Sun Le Sajan Ik Meri Baat Sau Baaton Ki ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 555 ---- Shubh Din ---- Mujhse Yuh Chala Na ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Kalyanji Anandji
OMkar
Waiting for the request! ball1.gif
King Kishore
Friends, I have these in bad quality. Anybody have these in good Q. please.

I have given the durations I have.

# 550 ---- Sagina ---- Tumre Sang To Rain Bitayi - 03.19 - seems slow
# 554 ---- Shubh Din ---- Sun Le Sajan Ik Meri Baat - 02.57 - seems very short ?
# 555 ---- Shubh Din ---- Mujhse Yuh Chala Na - 05.11 - Crappy Q

Omkar, please check if you have better Q.
OMkar
Sunny,

# 550 ---- Sagina ---- Tumre Sang To Rain Bitayi - 03.19 - seems slow [I also have the same duration and the tempo seems to be quite ok.. any other opinion?]
# 554 ---- Shubh Din ---- Sun Le Sajan Ik Meri Baat - 02.57 - seems very short ? [I also have the same duration song.. And its Vinyl rip.]
# 555 ---- Shubh Din ---- Mujhse Yuh Chala Na - 05.11 - Crappy Q [I also have the same duration @ 128 kbps. May our version are same. Do u still want me to upload mine?]
King Kishore
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 24 2007, 12:21 AM) *

Sunny,

# 550 ---- Sagina ---- Tumre Sang To Rain Bitayi - 03.19 - seems slow [I also have the same duration and the tempo seems to be quite ok.. any other opinion?]
# 554 ---- Shubh Din ---- Sun Le Sajan Ik Meri Baat - 02.57 - seems very short ? [I also have the same duration song.. And its Vinyl rip.]
# 555 ---- Shubh Din ---- Mujhse Yuh Chala Na - 05.11 - Crappy Q [I also have the same duration @ 128 kbps. May our version are same. Do u still want me to upload mine?]

Naheen Dost - Thank you.

Bad Q Gaano ka merry-go-round hai - ek gaana with anek log. smile.gif

Chalo wait karte hain - kisi ke paas better Q hoga.
OMkar
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 24 2007, 12:34 AM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 24 2007, 12:21 AM) *

Sunny,

Naheen Dost - Thank you.

Bad Q Gaano ka merry-go-round hai - ek gaana with anek log. smile.gif

Chalo wait karte hain - kisi ke paas better Q hoga.

Good Sound and Complete Version Kiske Paas Hai???Click to view attachment We have Bad sound and incomplete versions!!
eskayes
Sunny, I too have these three songs with same duration...so the same copy....lets wait for someone else...
King Kishore
Et Tu, SKS ? smile.gif

Bhailog, Kahaan Hain Sab Log.

Everybody on some trip, SKS, Omkar ? smile.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 24 2007, 11:34 AM) *
Et Tu, SKS ? smile.gif

Either everyone is on vacations Click to view attachment Or just sleeping Click to view attachment
King Kishore
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 24 2007, 02:14 PM) *

Et Tu, SKS ? smile.gif

Either everyone is on vacations Click to view attachment Or just sleeping Click to view attachment

biggrin.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 24 2007, 02:25 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 24 2007, 02:14 PM) *

Et Tu, SKS ? smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Arey Hasta Kyon Hai?? Aane Do Sab Ko.. Sabki Aisi Khabar Loonga!!! Click to view attachment Yeh Bhi Koi Time Hai Vacation Pe Jaane Kaa Yaa, Sone Kaa????
azad
QUOTE(eskayes @ Jul 24 2007, 09:52 AM) *
Sunny, I too have these three songs with same duration...so the same copy....lets wait for someone else...
Could not help, I am in the same boat as you guys.
HumTum
biggrin.gif
King Kishore
Chalo Bhai - Do Sikandar Waapas Aa Gaye. smile.gif
OMkar
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jul 24 2007, 03:31 PM) *
Chalo Bhai - Do Sikandar Waapas Aa Gaye. smile.gif

Arey Bangdu Yeh Aana Bhi Koi Aana Hai?? Bas Aake, Chal Diye!! Sabhi Chhutiya Mana Rahe Hain!! Click to view attachment
eskayes
Doston, aage badhein???

# 556 ---- The Cheat ---- Ae Mere Dil Khushi Se Machal ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 557 ---- Trimurti ---- Achhi 2 Pyari 2 Bholi Bhali Ma ---- 1974 ---- with Bhupendra/Nitin Mukesh ---- RD Burman
# 558 ---- Trimurti ---- Hum To Hain Darshan Abhilashi ---- 1974 ---- with Manna Dey ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 559 ---- Trimurti ---- Milegi Ek Nayi Zindagi Milegi ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 560 ---- Ujala Hi Ujala ---- Awe Kaw Kaw Kaw Jiya Bole Re ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 561 ---- Ujala Hi Ujala ---- O Maine Yeh Jana Tu Hai To Zamana ---- 1974 ---- with Asha ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 562 ---- Vachan ---- Ae Habeeba ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Shankar Jaikishan
# 563 ---- Vachan ---- Dil Ka Guldasta Baahon Ka Haar ---- 1974 ---- with Sharda ---- Shankar Jaikishan
# 564 ---- Vachan ---- Kaise Padi Maar Aaya Maza ---- 1974 ---- with Rafi/Sharda/Krishna Kalle ---- Shankar Jaikishan
# 565 ---- Vachan ---- London Se Aaya Re Albela ---- 1974 ---- with Mahendra ---- Shankar Jaikishan
# 566 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Hothon Se Kayi ---- 1974 ---- with Asha/Asha Sachdev/Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi
# 567 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Chache Purush Ho Chahe Nari ---- 1974 ---- with Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi
# 568 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- Dum Tumhari Dum ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 569 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- O Hansinee Kahan Ud Chali ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman
OMkar
Click to view attachment Yeh Ek Gana Chahiye!!

# 564 ---- Vachan ---- Kaise Padi Maar Aaya Maza ---- 1974 ---- with Rafi/Sharda/Krishna Kalle ---- Shankar Jaikishan

[I have worse recording of the below song.. And this is my very fav song.. One of my Top 10 [Yaad hai HT???]

# 560 ---- Ujala Hi Ujala ---- Awe Kaw Kaw Kaw Jiya Bole Re ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman

I have marked the durations of these songs I have. If someone has longeer versions, please upload!

# 556 ---- The Cheat ---- Ae Mere Dil Khushi Se Machal ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel [3.16@128]
# 557 ---- Trimurti ---- Achhi 2 Pyari 2 Bholi Bhali Ma ---- 1974 ---- with Bhupendra/Nitin Mukesh ---- RD Burman [3.25@128]
# 558 ---- Trimurti ---- Hum To Hain Darshan Abhilashi ---- 1974 ---- with Manna Dey ---- Rahul Dev Burman [2.59@128]
# 559 ---- Trimurti ---- Milegi Ek Nayi Zindagi Milegi ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Rahul Dev Burman [3.26@128]
# 561 ---- Ujala Hi Ujala ---- O Maine Yeh Jana Tu Hai To Zamana ---- 1974 ---- with Asha ---- Rahul Dev Burman [4.22@128]
# 562 ---- Vachan ---- Ae Habeeba ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Shankar Jaikishan [4.36@160]
# 563 ---- Vachan ---- Dil Ka Guldasta Baahon Ka Haar ---- 1974 ---- with Sharda ---- Shankar Jaikishan [4.47@160]
# 565 ---- Vachan ---- London Se Aaya Re Albela ---- 1974 ---- with Mahendra ---- Shankar Jaikishan [3.15@192]
# 566 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Hothon Se Kayi ---- 1974 ---- with Asha/Asha Sachdev/Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi [5.43@160]
# 567 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Chache Purush Ho Chahe Nari ---- 1974 ---- with Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi [3.43@128]
# 568 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- Dum Tumhari Dum ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman [7.00@128]
# 569 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- O Hansinee Kahan Ud Chali ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman [5.23@128]
[/quote]

GURUFAN
[quote name='OMkar' date='Jul 25 2007, 12:15 AM' post='395070']
Click to view attachment Yeh Ek Gana Chahiye!!

[I have worse recording of the below song.. And this is my very fav song.. One of my Top 10 [Yaad hai HT???]

I have marked the durations of these songs I have. If someone has longeer versions, please upload!

# 556 ---- The Cheat ---- Ae Mere Dil Khushi Se Machal ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel [3.16@128]
# 557 ---- Trimurti ---- Achhi 2 Pyari 2 Bholi Bhali Ma ---- 1974 ---- with Bhupendra/Nitin Mukesh ---- RD Burman [3.25@128]
# 558 ---- Trimurti ---- Hum To Hain Darshan Abhilashi ---- 1974 ---- with Manna Dey ---- Rahul Dev Burman [2.59@128]
# 559 ---- Trimurti ---- Milegi Ek Nayi Zindagi Milegi ---- 1974 ---- with Lata ---- Rahul Dev Burman [3.26@128]
# 561 ---- Ujala Hi Ujala ---- O Maine Yeh Jana Tu Hai To Zamana ---- 1974 ---- with Asha ---- Rahul Dev Burman [4.22@128]
# 562 ---- Vachan ---- Ae Habeeba ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Shankar Jaikishan [4.36@160]
# 563 ---- Vachan ---- Dil Ka Guldasta Baahon Ka Haar ---- 1974 ---- with Sharda ---- Shankar Jaikishan [4.47@160]
# 565 ---- Vachan ---- London Se Aaya Re Albela ---- 1974 ---- with Mahendra ---- Shankar Jaikishan [3.15@192]
# 566 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Hothon Se Kayi ---- 1974 ---- with Asha/Asha Sachdev/Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi [5.43@160]
# 567 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Chache Purush Ho Chahe Nari ---- 1974 ---- with Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi [3.43@128]
# 568 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- Dum Tumhari Dum ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman [7.00@128]
# 569 ---- Zehreela Insaan ---- O Hansinee Kahan Ud Chali ---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman [5.23@128]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I also need 562,563,564 and 566
from the last lot i ned 543 pl

I also have the same set of shubdin as u guys

GF
OMkar
eskayesbhau!! I heard this song today.... What a fantastic song it is... What a weird style of yodelling done by GURU.. Who else can sing this song like this?? Apunka Salute to our GURU!!

# 566 ---- Woh Main Nahi ---- Hothon Se Kayi ---- 1974 ---- with Asha/Asha Sachdev/Navin Nischol ---- Sonik Omi

And listen to the 'Dum tumhari Dum' from 'Zehreela Insan' movie. Hear the way Guru says 'Arey Phir Se Bollo' at 4.53 min. One does not need to see those naughty expression using eyes, expression are so clearly visible in the song itself. Oh, what a powerful singer and actor.. Hatts of to you, Kishoreda. Simply outstanding!! bow.gif
These song are really a gr88 gift for all of us Click to view attachment from GURU.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, if anyone want to use the smiley the way I use, then customize Google page and add 'Smiley of the moment', you will get one free smiley every time you open the Google page.. Most of my recent smilies are from Google library. I already have taken the permission from Admin to use any free smiley and which does not have any personal or company advert.
azad
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jul 25 2007, 02:58 AM) *
from the last lot i ned 543 pl
GF
Here is your Roti song GF,

# 543 ---- Roti ---- Yeh Jo Public Hai Ye Sab Janati Hai---- 1974 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelal

5:18@128Kbps
Click to view attachment

Dubloo
Vachan (1974) songs r still here......

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=38718

Dubloo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.