Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kuchh Gaane Jinki Shaam Nahin
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 20 2007, 08:38 AM) *

QUOTE(eskayes @ Jun 20 2007, 12:17 AM) *
Friends!!! At last i have finished the list of Guru's songs from 1980s and 1990s....and with this, i have accomplished the complete listing of his songs....After completing this thread on 1970s, i shall move over to 1980s and 1990s....a few more threads with "Kuchh" tag biggrin.gif ...

There are some revisions to number of Guru's songs i mentioned the other day (to Purple_Fairy's query)....as per my latest count, there are 2664 songs of Guru in Hindi Films (including one Hindi song from an English telefilm)...of these, 115 are unreleased and 2549 are released...

And as i finished the listing, there was a big big surprise for me....and what a pleasant surprise at that...out of 2549 released songs, i now have 2503 songs....thereby reducing my hunt to just 46 released songs....alas! this never looked possible a few months ago...i had about just 650 songs of his around this time last year....this has mainly been possible due to whole hearted, selfless contribution and help from you all...Friends, my heartfelt thanks to you all...

Needless to say that as we go through the threads of 70s, 80s, and 90s (we are already through with 50s and 60s), these all will get passed on to those who need any of these songs that i have or would have in future...just keep latched on this thread and the future ones on 80s and 90s...good luck....

And we are looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

And How !!!

SKS I need your complete address - Need to raid your place and copy all the goodies.
So who is with me, raise your hands. biggrin.gif

Congrats Buddy, on your perseverance.
HumTum
Sunnybhai, you got a partner in crime "in yours truly" --- always available here 24 x 7. biggrin.gif
GURUFAN

Friends!!! At last i have finished the list of Guru's songs from 1980s and 1990s....and with this, i have accomplished the complete listing of his songs....After completing this thread on 1970s, i shall move over to 1980s and 1990s....a few more threads with "Kuchh" tag biggrin.gif ...

There are some revisions to number of Guru's songs i mentioned the other day (to Purple_Fairy's query)....as per my latest count, there are 2664 songs of Guru in Hindi Films (including one Hindi song from an English telefilm)...of these, 115 are unreleased and 2549 are released...

And as i finished the listing, there was a big big surprise for me....and what a pleasant surprise at that...out of 2549 released songs, i now have 2503 songs....thereby reducing my hunt to just 46 released songs....alas! this never looked possible a few months ago...i had about just 650 songs of his around this time last year....this has mainly been possible due to whole hearted, selfless contribution and help from you all...Friends, my heartfelt thanks to you all...

Needless to say that as we go through the threads of 70s, 80s, and 90s (we are already through with 50s and 60s), these all will get passed on to those who need any of these songs that i have or would have in future...just keep latched on this thread and the future ones on 80s and 90s...good luck....

SKS,

can you put up the list of songs that you dont have?

Lets see what we can do...
King Kishore
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jun 20 2007, 11:06 AM) *

SKS,

GF Dost, chances are we will be needing the same ones and MORE. biggrin.gif
GURUFAN

# 313 ---- Chhalia ---- O Jaaneman Zindagi Hai Jeene Ke ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Rahul Dev Burman

CAN SOMEONE UP THIS ONE PL..?
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 20 2007, 10:58 AM) *

Sunnybhai, you got a partner in crime "in yours truly" --- always available here 24 x 7. biggrin.gif

Ek Aur Ek Gyarah. biggrin.gif
King Kishore
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jun 20 2007, 11:18 AM) *

# 313 ---- Chhalia ---- O Jaaneman Zindagi Hai Jeene Ke ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Rahul Dev Burman

CAN SOMEONE UP THIS ONE PL..?

Dost I have it in 320 bits, downscale or ?
azad
I need these 2, could someone help.

# 323 ---- Daulat Ke Dushman/5 Dushman ---- Jo Bhi Hua Hai Pyar Mein ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- RD Burman

azad
QUOTE(eskayes @ Jun 20 2007, 02:47 AM) *

Great stuff SKS, congratulations.............let the hunt be on !
King Kishore
QUOTE(azad @ Jun 20 2007, 11:31 AM) *

I need these 2, could someone help.

# 323 ---- Daulat Ke Dushman/5 Dushman ---- Jo Bhi Hua Hai Pyar Mein ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- RD Burman

Daulat Ke Dushman/5 Dushman ---- Jo Bhi Hua Hai
Click to view attachment

Same Buddy: Dost I have 313 in 320 bits, downscale or ?
HumTum
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jun 20 2007, 11:19 AM) *

Do aur do paanch biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Freshly ripped (sounds like whipped cream laugh.gif ) - 160 kbps ready for upload. If Sunnybhai, Gurufanbhai and Azadbhai give me a green signal, I will get it upped.
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 20 2007, 11:58 AM) *

QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jun 20 2007, 11:19 AM) *

Do aur do paanch biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Freshly ripped (sounds like whipped cream laugh.gif ) - 160 kbps ready for upload. If Sunnybhai, Gurufanbhai and Azadbhai give me a green signal, I will get it upped.

Please do HT, we would rather have fresh cream than whipped (downscaled) cream. laugh.gif
Dubloo
Here is the song.........

O Jaaneman Zindegi Hain (With Asha)

Film - Chhalia (1973)

MD - RD Burman

4:11/128 Kbps

Click to view attachment

Dubloo
Dubloo
Sorry HT....I have uploaded it ......haven't seen ur post while uploading.....Though mine also is ripped from the original ACD of Buddha Mil Gaya/ Manzil/ Chhalia.....

Dubloo
HumTum
Dubloobhai no problem. thumbs-up.gif
Dubloo
# 324 ---- Dhamkee ---- Chaand Kya Hai Roop Ka Darpan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Ganesh

I have this one in average quality ..if anyone can u/l it in better Q.....please do that......

Dubloo
Dubloo

eskayes, does this number 2549 include the 2nd & 3rd parts (or slow ver) also or only the main versions......

Dubloo
azad
Thanks friends..........Dubloo, HT & Sunny.
rahuljalan73
BADHIYAN BHOTT BADHIYAN wink.gif wink.gif

thanx Dubloo bhai / Sunny & HT for all the u/l gems. but i still need the 2 DHAMKEE songs. pls find time to u/l them as well. smile.gif
eskayes
QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jun 20 2007, 01:17 PM) *

eskayes, does this number 2549 include the 2nd & 3rd parts (or slow ver) also or only the main versions......

Dubloo

Dubloo, 2549 includes the Part songs and slower versions as well...Mukhda and Tukda songs, as i call....

QUOTE(azad @ Jun 20 2007, 12:35 PM) *

Great stuff SKS, congratulations.............let the hunt be on !

Azad, yes hunt will remain on....and hopefully one day we would have all his songs...we will take to kite flying then as you said biggrin.gif ....

QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jun 20 2007, 01:24 AM) *

GR88 TO KNOW SKS BHAI THAT YOU ARE VERY VERY NEAR TO THE TARGET...

a small request to you is that after completing the threads of 80's & 90's , pls find time to revive the threads of 50's & 60's as some of us are missing many no.s u/l in the same thread. i could have easily opened a new topic asking for the same but i prefer to participate in the same pinned threads and d/l.

Rahul, surely we could revisit 50s and 60s thread then again...infact quite a few people here have joined the forum after those 2 threads had their run...in my own experience, going through a decade song by song had been a great stuff in as far as finding most songs is concerned....it was GuruFan's and Nimii's idea to start with to go through the decades like that...

QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jun 20 2007, 11:50 AM) *

QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 20 2007, 08:38 AM) *

And we are looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

And How !!!

SKS I need your complete address - Need to raid your place and copy all the goodies.
So who is with me, raise your hands. biggrin.gif

Congrats Buddy, on your perseverance.

Lol....goodies are for all of us guys...we will have them soon....

QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jun 20 2007, 12:06 PM) *

SKS,

GF, sure, i will put up that list in a separate post/thread...let me not pollute this thread with songs from other decades...
azad
QUOTE(eskayes @ Jun 21 2007, 01:48 AM) *
Azad, yes hunt will remain on....and hopefully one day we would have all his songs...we will take to kite flying then as you said biggrin.gif ....
SKS, the thought itself is very scary, what will we do if we do secure all Guru's songs......... biggrin.gif .
azad
QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jun 20 2007, 08:09 PM) *

thanx Dubloo bhai / Sunny & HT for all the u/l gems. but i still need the 2 DHAMKEE songs. pls find time to u/l them as well. smile.gif
Here you go Rahul.......aap ko dhamkee de raha hoon laugh.gif

# 324 ---- Dhamkee ---- Chaand Kya Hai Roop Ka Darpan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Ganesh

3:26@128Kbps (excellent quality)
Click to view attachment

# 325 ---- Dhamkee ---- Kali Se Baharon Se Nazaron Se ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Ganesh

3:15@128Kbps (average quality)
Click to view attachment
HumTum
Azadbhai thanks. thumbs-up.gif

what will we do if we do secure all Guru's songs......... biggrin.gif

You can take care of China/Australia regional distribution, while we will handle this side of the globe. laugh.gif - Global Distribution.
azad
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 21 2007, 01:37 PM) *

You can take care of China/Australia regional distribution, while we will handle this side of the globe. laugh.gif - Global Distribution.
Distribution of what, are we planning on launching a new product, or is someone from this group releasing an album unsure.gif ............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
King Kishore
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 21 2007, 11:07 AM) *

laugh.gif
HumTum
Distribution of what, are we planning on a new product.......... laugh.gif

Yeah, New product -- that breaks all limitations, laws, rules, export/import duty free. biggrin.gif

is someone from this group releasing an album unsure.gif

Well you can count me out. I do not intend to be the target of curses, in case any truncated version gets into the album. laugh.gif
Dubloo
QUOTE(azad @ Jun 21 2007, 06:26 AM) *

3:26@128Kbps
Click to view attachment

# 325 ---- Dhamkee ---- Kali Se Baharon Se Nazaron Se ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Ganesh

3:15@128Kbps
Click to view attachment

Azadbhaiya, Is the quality of Chand Kya Hain decent....bcoz i have it in average Q....Asking before downloading..???

Dubloo
azad
QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jun 21 2007, 02:12 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Azadbhaiya, Is the quality of Chand Kya Hain decent....bcoz i have it in average Q....Asking before downloading..???

Dubloo
Excellent quality Dubloo........close your eyes and click on the download button.
Dubloo
Truely Excellent Quality Brother....Thank u......... smile.gif smile.gif

Dubloo
rahuljalan73

3:26@128Kbps (excellent quality)
Click to view attachment

3:15@128Kbps (average quality)
Click to view attachment

MAIN DARR GAYA HOON DUBLOO BHAI KI "DHAMKEE" SE... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

thanx a lot bhai for these 2 songs. i am a little busy till saturday and will upload your requested VINYL rips after that. smile.gif
rahuljalan73
QUOTE(imranwajid @ Jun 21 2007, 06:52 PM) *

Hi to all the members of the forum

I am uploading a song dedicated to this forum by Great Kishore Da

You may all have this song.

It is from a CD I have purchased it from Europe.

saathi milte hain badi mushkil se
Music Director: Jaidev
Lyr: Indeevar
Film: Ek Hans Ka Joda(1975)

I will upload few more songs in this quality 128kbps. There are very nice people in this forum, King Kishore, Rahul bhai, Hum tum and others as well. Want to be part of these good people.

Regards

AREY IMRAN BHAI ,

YOU ALREADY ARE A PART OF THE CAMP.. smile.gif

NO NEED TO FEEL DIFFRENT FROM US AS THIS FORUM MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS WELCOMED ALL WITH OPEN HANDS party2.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(azad @ Jun 21 2007, 11:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jun 21 2007, 02:12 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dubloo
Excellent quality Dubloo........close your eyes and click on the download button.

latest online video game..copyright.. AZAD
GURUFAN
QUOTE(imranwajid @ Jun 21 2007, 07:47 PM) *

Another songs for my friends of Kishore Da lovers including me

I am uploading these songs because of quality, I think these CDs have good quality, If you have better quality then you are bestowed.

song is

ghar mein raam gali mein shyaam
Singer: Sir Kishore Kumar Ganguly[size=5]
MD: Amar Utpal
Lyr: Anjaan
Film: Ghar Mein Ram Gali Mein Shyam

Regards

Knight hood to guru.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
azad
QUOTE(GURUFAN @ Jun 22 2007, 08:46 AM) *
latest online video game..copyright.. AZAD
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
rahuljalan73
Guru bhai ,

time for you to roll the customary ball.. ball2.gif

ek baar maine kar diya tha to copyright act -1952 mey arrest hote hote bachcha.. laugh.gif
GURUFAN
QUOTE(rahuljalan73 @ Jun 22 2007, 02:06 PM) *

Guru bhai ,

time for you to roll the customary ball.. ball2.gif

ek baar maine kar diya tha to copyright act -1952 mey arrest hote hote bachcha.. laugh.gif

HA HA HA LOL.............

having a lot of internet problems due to heavy rains.

Lo here is the ball, SKS

ball1.gif

Chalo, Fenk diya. Toda ruk, SKS Bhai will roll out the next list .
eskayes
Thanks for customary ball GuruFan...and here i move ahead with the next list....watch out for #345....it's a very rare one....grab it if you dont have....Dubloo was kind enough to make the effort to get it for us...

# 334 ---- Ek Kunwara Ek Kunwari ---- Dil Todne Waalon - Agar Dil Hamara ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 335 ---- Ek Kunwara Ek Kunwari ---- Pehli Pehli Baar Hui Hai Tumse ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 336 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Har Koi Chahta Hai Ek Mutthi Aasmaan 1 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 337 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Har Koi Chahta Hai Ek Mutthi Aasmaan 2 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 338 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Insaan Hona Kaafi Hai..Har Koi Chahta Hai 4 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 339 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Pyar Kabhi Kam Na Karna Sanam ---- 1973 ---- with Vani Jairam ---- Madan Mohan
# 340 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Sauda Hai Rishtedari..Har Koi Chahta Hai3 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 341 ---- Ek Nari Do Roop ---- Are Chup Kyon Ho Gaye..Tum Samjho ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Ganesh
# 342 ---- Gaai Aur Gori ---- Gori O Gori Prem Kar Le ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 343 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Chacha Chacha he Chacha ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Sharda
# 344 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Kabhi Khili Dil Ki kali ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Sharda
# 345 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Kabhi Khili Dil Ki kali ---- 1973 ---- with Sharda ---- Sharda
# 346 ---- Gehri Chaal ---- Ae Bai Tu Kahan Se Aayi ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 347 ---- Gehri Chaal ---- Jaipur Ki Choli Mangwa De Re Saiyaan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 348 ---- Ghulam Begum Badshah ---- Raaste Raaste Jaane Waali ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 349 ---- Heera ---- Hoye Hoye Re.. Ek Chhokariyan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha/Usha/Mukri ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 350 ---- Heera Panna ---- Bahut Door Mujhe Chali Jaana Hai ---- 1973 ---- with Lata ---- RD Burman
# 351 ---- Heera Panna ---- Ek Pehli Hai Tu Naar Naveli Hai Tu ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- RD Burman
# 352 ---- Heera Panna ---- Heera Heera Panna Panna..Panna Ki Tamanna ---- 1973 ---- with Lata ---- RD Burman
# 353 ---- Heera Panna ---- Main Tasveer Utarta Hoon ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- RD Burman
# 354 ---- Hifazat ---- Jaane Jahan Rutha Na Karo ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 355 ---- Honeymoon ---- Do Dil Mile Gul-o-gunchhe Khile ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna
# 356 ---- Honeymoon ---- Jeevan Hain Ek Sapna Madhur Suhana Sapna ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna
# 357 ---- Honeymoon ---- Mere Pyase Man Ki Bahar ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna
Dubloo
QUOTE(eskayes @ Jun 22 2007, 08:41 PM) *

Thanks for customary ball GuruFan...and here i move ahead with the next list....watch out for #345....it's a very rare one....grab it if you dont have....Dubloo was kind enough to make the effort to get it for us...

# 334 ---- Ek Kunwara Ek Kunwari ---- Dil Todne Waalon - Agar Dil Hamara ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 335 ---- Ek Kunwara Ek Kunwari ---- Pehli Pehli Baar Hui Hai Tumse ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 336 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Har Koi Chahta Hai Ek Mutthi Aasmaan 1 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 337 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Har Koi Chahta Hai Ek Mutthi Aasmaan 2 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 338 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Insaan Hona Kaafi Hai..Har Koi Chahta Hai 4 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 339 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Pyar Kabhi Kam Na Karna Sanam ---- 1973 ---- with Vani Jairam ---- Madan Mohan
# 340 ---- Ek Mutthi Aasmaan ---- Sauda Hai Rishtedari..Har Koi Chahta Hai3 ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Madan Mohan
# 341 ---- Ek Nari Do Roop ---- Are Chup Kyon Ho Gaye..Tum Samjho ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Ganesh
# 342 ---- Gaai Aur Gori ---- Gori O Gori Prem Kar Le ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 343 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Chacha Chacha he Chacha ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Sharda
# 344 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Kabhi Khili Dil Ki kali ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Sharda
# 345 ---- Garibi Hatao ---- Kabhi Khili Dil Ki kali ---- 1973 ---- with Sharda ---- Sharda
# 346 ---- Gehri Chaal ---- Ae Bai Tu Kahan Se Aayi ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 347 ---- Gehri Chaal ---- Jaipur Ki Choli Mangwa De Re Saiyaan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Laxmikant Pyarelel
# 348 ---- Ghulam Begum Badshah ---- Raaste Raaste Jaane Waali ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 349 ---- Heera ---- Hoye Hoye Re.. Ek Chhokariyan ---- 1973 ---- with Asha/Usha/Mukri ---- Kalyanji Anandji
# 350 ---- Heera Panna ---- Bahut Door Mujhe Chali Jaana Hai ---- 1973 ---- with Lata ---- RD Burman
# 351 ---- Heera Panna ---- Ek Pehli Hai Tu Naar Naveli Hai Tu ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- RD Burman
# 352 ---- Heera Panna ---- Heera Heera Panna Panna..Panna Ki Tamanna ---- 1973 ---- with Lata ---- RD Burman
# 353 ---- Heera Panna ---- Main Tasveer Utarta Hoon ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- RD Burman
# 354 ---- Hifazat ---- Jaane Jahan Rutha Na Karo ---- 1973 ---- Solo ---- Rahul Dev Burman
# 355 ---- Honeymoon ---- Do Dil Mile Gul-o-gunchhe Khile ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna
# 356 ---- Honeymoon ---- Jeevan Hain Ek Sapna Madhur Suhana Sapna ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna
# 357 ---- Honeymoon ---- Mere Pyase Man Ki Bahar ---- 1973 ---- with Asha ---- Usha Khanna

I need #335, #341, #355, & #356.....Koi Gareeb Ki Madad Karde ???

Dubloo
King Kishore
Dubloo Bhai - Two fo you

Do Dil Miley Gulo Gunche Khiley
Click to view attachment

Jeevan Hai Ek Sapna
Click to view attachment

I also need # 335 and # 341.

manny
Thanks for Do Dil from Honeymoon, King Kishore.
rahuljalan73

HAVE THE STRIKED NO.S FOR ANYBODY TO REQUEST. NEED UN-STRIKED ONES.....
HumTum

Today's first upload for you Rahulbhai. sunglasses2.gif
lyrics by Prakash Mehra (rest of the details as given above.)

160 kbps --- duration 4.09 minutes
HumTum

Upping another one. biggrin.gif

Details as given above --- lyrics Yogesh

128 kbps (CDQ) --- duration 5.07minutes
HumTum

A simple doubt --- is it bai or bhai?

Upping this in few minutes (Need to search for the CD). Rahulbhai, you better say "thank you" to me. I am risking my life for you(wife darlin screaming from the kitchen for breakfast). laugh.gif

Details as given above --- lyrics Rajendra Krishan

160 kbps (fresh cd rip wub.gif ) --- duration 3.28 minutes.
Dubloo
QUOTE(King Kishore @ Jun 22 2007, 11:18 PM) *

Dubloo Bhai - Two fo you

Do Dil Miley Gulo Gunche Khiley
Click to view attachment

Jeevan Hai Ek Sapna
Click to view attachment

I also need # 335 and # 341.

Thank u Brother......

Dubloo
eskayes
Guys, here is #335..

I am looking for #341 too...

Rahul, let us wait for someone to upload the songs that you need...if no does, i will do the needful...
Dubloo
QUOTE(HumTum @ Jun 23 2007, 08:15 AM) *

Upping this in few minutes (Need to search for the CD). Rahulbhai, you better say "thank you" to me. I am risking my life for you(wife darlin screaming from the kitchen for breakfast). laugh.gif

Great Quality HT....Any chance of #341.....

Dubloo
King Kishore

If it was bhai, then it would not follow 'tu kahaan se aayi, it would be aaya. biggrin.gif
HumTum
If it was bhai, then it would not follow 'tu kahaan se aayi, it would be aaya. biggrin.gif

That's right Sunnybhai. laugh.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(Dubloo @ Jun 23 2007, 02:21 PM) *

Great Quality HT....Any chance of #341.....

Dubloo

No chance Dubloobhai. I too need that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.