Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aaj Socha Toh...
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ChetanNaik
QUOTE(hits @ Jun 10 2005, 09:29 AM)
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 8 2005, 08:23 PM)
This upload is strictly for Hits Ji and his pyaare Mule Ji.

Downloading by any other person, entity, partnership, corporation, family, business, non-profit organization, government, government-in-exile, insurgency group or political party is strictly prohibited and will result in unbearable penalties.
Jaane_Mera_Dil_Kise_Dhoondh_Raha_Hai.zip ( 6.06mb )

What can I say zippoo. An awesome song. My mule, however, could not resist braying this out -

Jaane Mera Dil Kise Dhoondh Raha Hai - Rafi - Laat Saaheb - 1967 - Shammi Kapoor

Many many thanks Zippoo . I was really missing this song in my Shammi Kapoor collection. You have made my day. THANK YOU bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif
zippoo
ChetanNaik Ji,

The pleasure is all mine. You are the first person to publicly declare your entry into the penalty phase, for which you deserve effusive accolades.

Eagerly awaiting an appropriate duet.
zippoo
Lagta hai penalty phase mein koi maidaan-e-jung mein utarne ke liye raazi nahin hai. Chaliye, meine apna hee gaana download kar ke apney aap ko penalty phase mein daal diya (credibility ka sawaal hai).

Toh ab mulaiza farmaiye The Great One and his assorted farm animals.

r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 12 2005, 11:04 PM)
Lagta hai penalty phase mein koi maidaan-e-jung mein utarne ke liye raazi nahin hai. Chaliye, meine apna hee gaana download kar ke apney aap ko penalty phase mein daal diya (credibility ka sawaal hai).

Insaniyat has two song sun to a bander. but no bander sound in it.

Main Bander Hoon Shaher ka
Raja Beta Bada Ho Kar

zippoo
Rajnish Ji,

Aapney segue ki nas ko thheek pakdhha, aap se yehi ummeed thhi. Aapko shaayad pata hoga Insaaniyat mein bander ka naam kya thha.
r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 13 2005, 10:54 AM)
Rajnish Ji,

Aapney segue ki nas ko thheek pakdhha, aap se yehi ummeed thhi. Aapko shaayad pata hoga Insaaniyat mein bander ka naam kya thha.

Even though I just saw the movie last december.
I had forgotten the name.
Fortunately I have the full audio track.
So the answer would be

chimppoo

which rhymes with zippoo
zippoo
Rajnish Ji,

Actually his name was Zippy. And yes, there is a connection between Zippy and Zippoo.

Aaj puraani raahon se koi mujhe awaaz na de....
Flex001
Zippo; the best lighters in the world!

http://www.zippo.co.uk/ukseries_show.php?id_zip=661

I have the "Honour" one, from chinese symbols range.

http://www.walshbrothers.co.uk/Update/Zipp...ese_symbols.htm
zippoo
Flex001 Ji,

Aap aate hain toh gulshan mein bahaar aa jaati hai. Yusuf Sahab ke saath apna connection banane ke sochne ki bhi zurrat nahi kar sakta, isliye socha ke unke bander tak pahunch jaoon. Aur aap hain ke mamooli maachis ki oar dhhakeyl rahe hain.

Recently saw an excellent short documentary on Zippo lighters. They showed the unbelievable collection in the small town factory where they are built. Did you know that they actually back up their lifetime (for the lighter) warranty? You can mail to them any lighter in any condition and they will return it to you totally refurbished free of charge (fascinating stories on that). I am partial to Ronsons, still looking for one similar to the one I had in my phursat ke raat din.

Anyway, yahan penalty phase chal raha hai aur aap khaali haath aaye?
r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 13 2005, 01:40 PM)
Rajnish Ji,

Actually his name was Zippy. And yes, there is a connection between Zippy and Zippoo.

Aaj puraani raahon se koi mujhe awaaz na de....

Do you mean the actual name of the bander not
the character name of bander. because
I just listened to the movie before posting.
Anyway, not that important.

Here is something to make up for the delay with
extra stanza goodness.

Mujhe Dard-e-Dil
Aakash Deep (1965)
Chitragupt - Majrooh Sultanpuri
3:55 @ 128 kbps
DVD

zippoo
Rajnish Ji,

Aapne itna pyaara gaana upload kiya ke penalty phase is cancelled with immediate effect.

O.K. the truth, couldn't think of any other duets that fit the bill.
ZIA
i want to get a wonderfull song of janab Mohd Rafi sb.
can any one upload it please cry.gif
BARBAAD MOHABBAT KI DUA SAATH LIYE JA( FILM LAILA MAJNU)
thanks in advance.
Zia
zippoo
Yeh leejiye. Ek shart hai, ab muskuraana hoga.
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 13 2005, 01:04 AM)

Chhun_Chhun_Karti_Aayi_Chidhhiya.zip ( 5.21mb )

Chhun Chhun Karti Aayi Chidiya - Rafi - Ab Dilli Door Nahin - 1957 - Mohan Choti, Yakub, Anwar
zippoo
And now... for something completely different. When one thinks of Waheeda Rehman, one usually cannot stop thinking. But to focus on her nritya rather than natya for a moment... one still cannot stop thinking.

Of course, you remember Guide and the stunning long audio visual masterpieces. But do you remember this.... (and try to imagine this without the Great One).

P.S. In two parts, it's that good.

Part I

zippoo
Part II.

r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 20 2005, 08:37 PM)
Part II.

While you are thinking of Waheeda.

I going to change the subject to Rupaiya

Sab Se Bhala Rupaiya
Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi & Chitalkar
Sargam (1950)
C. Ramchandra - P. L. Santoshi
5:18 @ 128
CD
r&d
Teri Dhoom Har Kahin
Mohammed Rafi
Kala Bazar (1960)
S. D. Burman - Shailendra
3:31 @ 128 kbps
DVD

Let see how many song you guys can come up
with on Rupaiya.
zippoo
Rajnish Ji,

Aapke excellent uploads ke bawajood lagta hai rupayon ke naam se sub thhande padhh gaye (shaayad aajkal sab dollars mein zyaada sochte hain).

Rahi apni baat, hum hain raahi pyar ke...

Humein husn ki har adaa hai gawaara
Haseenon ka ghussa bhi lagta hai pyaara

Walker
Wah Zippooji maza aa gaya.
Since years that song hung like an empty shape in my mind. Cud not recollect the tune or the lyric. Now thanks to you i am enjoying listening to it.
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jun 29 2005, 12:20 AM)
Rajnish Ji,

Aapke excellent uploads ke bawajood lagta hai rupayon ke naam se sub thhande padhh gaye (shaayad aajkal sab dollars mein zyaada sochte hain).

Rahi apni baat, hum hain raahi pyar ke...

Humein husn ki har adaa hai gawaara
    Haseenon ka ghussa bhi lagta hai pyaara
Humeen_Se_Mohabbat.zip ( 5.27mb

Humin Se Mohabbat Humin Se - Rafi - Leader - 1964 - Dilip Kumar
zippoo
On request.

Hazaaron Khwaahishein Aisi, Ke Har Khwaahish Pe Dum Nikle
Bahut Nikle Mere Armaan, Lekin Phir Bhi Kam Nikle

fiftysomeone
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jul 7 2005, 02:39 AM)
On request.
      Hazaaron Khwaahishein Aisi, Ke Har Khwaahish Pe Dum Nikle
      Bahut Nikle Mere Armaan, Lekin Phir Bhi Kam Nikle

Zippoo bhai,
This u/l is actully a "twofer" (2 for 1) from the same movie Palki (1967 - Shakeel - Naushad , *ing Rajendra Kumar - Waheeda Rehman):
Dil-e-Betaab ko Seene Se Lagaana Hoga (Rafi-Suman)
Chehre Se Apne Aaj to Parda Hataaiye (Rafi)
The gap between the songs is around the 4:05 mark.
Cheers,
50Some1
zippoo
fiftysomeone Ji,

Bahut khushi huyi ke aapne gaana sirf download hee nahi kiya par suna bhi. Actually I listen to songs by specifying the directory with the random option in Winamp (the anticipation of the next song not in sequence is strangely pleasurable). Since I rarely listen to individual songs by selecting them, the fact that this is a two-fer would have probably never been discovered by me (BTW some two-fer this is, ya?). Of course now the curiosity of how this two-fer came to be is a whole other matter.

Jaadugar Ji, when I was uploading this and saw the size of the file, I was convinced that this has 5-6 extra stanzas. Kya karein, kuchh logon ki kismat hee kharaab hoti hai.
Mandrake
Zabardast Zippoo-ji,

Yeh toh aapka khayaal hai ki ekadh-do stanzas kum ya zyaada milne par meri khushi nirbhar hai...

Aap abhi tak mujhe pehchaan nahi paaye.

Agar aap mere blog par jaakar aapke comment par mera jawaab dekhtey, toh aapko andaaza ho jaata ki hum dono (aap aur main) is forum par kis wajah se aaye hain...

Sirf ehsaas hai yeh, rooh se mehsoos karo
Apni dosti ko is waqt koi aur naam na do...
zippoo
Yeh toh sento-shento ho gaya (which is kryptonite to this superman). With all my powers now failing, just have enuf strength to cut and paste:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...indpost&p=91692

P.S. Aap nishchint rahiye, aap kya hain woh mujhe bhali bhaanti pata hai.
zippoo
There will probably little or no argument that Roop Tera Mastana permanently altered the landscape of the treatment of intense love songs in Indian cinema. Although the minimality of clothing had been done before that (let's see, Nargis and Raj Kapoor for one), the intensity of the lyrics, the facial expressions and body language of the players, and the vocals of the Versatile One is by now the stuff that legends are made of.

It is sometimes useful to contrast the above parameters to equivalent emotions expressed in a very different era. People say "those were innocent times", of course I vehemently disagree.

There are people who need no introduction, just the mention of their name. So here are two of them, the Great One and Tanuja.

Video in RM format from Baharen Phir Bhi Aayengi.
zippoo
On request.
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Jul 31 2005, 10:03 PM)
On request.
Yaar_Jinhein_Tum_Bhool_Gaye_Ho.zip ( 2.02mb )

Yaar Jinhen Tum Bhool Gaye Ho - Rafi - Woh Din Yaad Karo - 1971 - Sanjay Khan
zippoo
Yeh leejiye, on request.

3:24@CDQ
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Sep 1 2005, 12:39 AM)
Yeh leejiye, on request.
Mein_Wohi_Wohi_Baat.zip ( 5.44mb )
3:24@CDQ

Main Wohi Wohi Baat - Rafi - Naya Din Nayi Raat - 1974 - Sanjeev Kumar
zippoo
On request (if the number of downloads don't exceed 261, I will never upload again).
zippoo
Now the slow version.
hits
QUOTE(zippoo @ Sep 12 2005, 07:44 PM)
On request (if the number of downloads don't exceed 261, I will never upload again).
Lo_Ek_Kali_Muskayee.zip ( 7.69mb )

Lo Ek Kali Muskaayi (1) - Rafi - Ek Kali Muskaayi - 1968 - Joy Mukherji
r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Sep 12 2005, 05:44 PM) *

now now zippoo ji, no need to make silly statement that may come back to haunt you.
zippoo
On request, a devastatingly beautiful composition.

3:25@128
Talaikya
This is such a thrill, finding a lovely as yet unheard song. bow.gif Bahut shukriya, badi meherbani ... bow.gif
sri
Meri nigaah ne kya

Thanks a lot Zippoo - this is certainly TODAY'S SPECIAL !!

Sri

zippoo
On request.

4:36@CDQ
Yasir
QUOTE(zippoo @ Nov 7 2005, 04:30 AM) *

On request.

Great work zippoo ji. Good quality with no added echo :)
akbaralibhai
QUOTE(Yasir @ Nov 7 2005, 06:27 AM) *

QUOTE(zippoo @ Nov 7 2005, 04:30 AM) *

On request.

Great work zippoo ji. Good quality with no added echo smile1.gif

Great quality and a lovely popular song.
qhabibi
O Thanks Zippo Jee 4 Sharing This Beautiful Original Song With Us
zippoo
On request, a hauntingly simple melody.

3:31@CDQ
r&d
Thank you zippoo ji. You can never go wrong with Rafi-Ravi-Sahir combo.
pradeepasrani
Zippoo

Many thanks for "Sub Mein Shamil Ho". Could you please upload other songs from Bahu Beti, particularly "Jiyo Toh Aise Jiyo"

Thanks

Pradeep
zippoo
Yeh leejiye.

3:29@badalta rehta hai
kistin
Zippoo bhai,

Thanks a lot for the song "Sub Mein Shamil Ho". I liked it.
It really has a haunting melody...
--------------------------------------

NOTE:
The next song "Jiyo To Aise Jiyo" has tag info that singers are "Asha Bhosle, Chorus, Mahendra Kapoor, Mohd. Rafi" , whereas the only singer is Rafi .......... Just mentioned to make you aware.

Thanks again,
Kistin
pradeepasrani
QUOTE(zippoo @ Dec 15 2005, 10:06 AM) *

Yeh leejiye.

3:29@badalta rehta hai

Bahut Bahut Shukriya Zippoo Bhai

Pradeep
zippoo
Rustic playfullness, just another arena where The Great One roamed supreme.

3:34@128.
r&d
QUOTE(zippoo @ Dec 25 2005, 01:52 PM) *

Rustic playfullness, just another arena where The Great One roamed supreme.

3:34@128.

Zippoo ji,

kahaan jaiyo nazariya churai ke - Mohammed Rafi - Namaste Ji (1965)- G. S. Kohli - ?

Thanks for the Namaste ji song. Do you know the lyricist of the song.

Would you have these two songs from the same movie.

arre apne aanchal ki zara mujhko hawa dete chalo - Mohammed Rafi - Namaste Ji (1965) - G. S. Kohli - Anand Bakshi
O Ruthanewaale toad nasun sun dear - Mohammed Rafi & Balbir - Namaste Ji (1965) - G. S. Kohli - Anjaan

Thanks,

Rajnish
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.