Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Rare Diamonds Of Rafi Saab
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76
venkat
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 16 2007, 09:22 AM) *

QUOTE(maheshks @ Apr 15 2007, 05:35 PM) *
Agar baboo....Asha and chorus...rafi saab in back ground voices.

Maheshksbhai, are you are pointing to one male voice in the chorus?

Hum Tum Ji,

As per my info., Rafi Saab figures in this song, however brief it may be. Why don't you kindly upload if you have it and we can check it out first hand? This request is also addressed personally to Mahesh Ji (in addition to Maheshks Ji).

Venkat
HumTum
Sure sir. Here is the file

Musafirkhana 1955 --- music by O.P.Nayyar --- lyrics Majrooh Sultanpuri

Agar babu dil hai kabu darr nahi - Asha Bhosle (chorus - Mohd Rafi's voice in the background as per Venkatbhai's info).

128 kbps --- duration 2.23 minutes
venkat
QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 16 2007, 07:32 PM) *

Agar babu dil hai kabu darr nahi - Asha Bhosle (chorus - Mohd Rafi voice in the background as per Venkatbhai's info).

Hum Tum Ji,

Where is the upload? Please check.

Thanks,

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(venkat @ Apr 16 2007, 07:44 PM) *

Agar babu dil hai kabu darr nahi - Asha Bhosle (chorus - Mohd Rafi voice in the background as per Venkatbhai's info).

Hum Tum Ji,

Where is the upload? Please check.

Thanks,

Venkat

OK, OK. It is there now. Sorry. Many Many thanks, Hum Tum Ji.

Venkat
venkat

Agar babu dil hai kabu darr nahi - Asha Bhosle (chorus - Mohd Rafi's voice in the background as per Venkatbhai's info).

Once again my sincere thanks to you, Hum Tum Ji, for this upload. The only noticeable traces of Rafi Saab are the "Ahahhahha, Ahahaha" s that come after Agar Babu.

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Apr 16 2007, 07:46 PM) *

wow can somone e-mail me the last song from musafir khanna pls:
irfan140481@hotmail.com
Agar babu dil hai kabu darr nahin

Emailed to you, Irfan Bhai.

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(venkat @ Apr 15 2007, 03:00 PM) *

Friends,

"MUSAFIRKHANA (1955)" is one more of the numerous OPN films with extremely peppy songs. As far as I know, this film has 4 duets featuring Rafi Saab with female singers:

1."Thoda Sa Dil Lagaa Ke Dekh"----Rafi & Shamshad Begum

2."Agar Babu Dil Hai Kaabu, Dar Nahin Tu Mohabbat Kar"---Rafi & Asha Bhosle

3."Achha Ji Maaf Kar Do, Thoda Insaaf kar Do, Dil Par Jo"----Rafi & Geeta Dutt

4."Meri Nigaahe Ne Kya Kaam Lajawab Kiya---Jhoote Zamane Bhar Ke"---Rafi & Nirmala Devi

Out of these four, the song no. 1 of Rafi-Shamshad was uploaded by Sanjkash Ji elsewhere and I have given a link in my last post.

I request someone to kindly upload the other three above, ie. songs nos. 2,3 and 4.

Thanks,

Venkat

Friends,

We have now got all the songs in the above list. No. 1 uploaded by Sanjkash Ji, No.2 by Hum Tum Ji, No.3 by Sharukh3000 and No.4 by Kamala Ji. Thanks to all the four of them.

While all the four are very nice, my own personal ranking of the four songs is : 1. Achhaji Maaf kar Do 2. Thoda Sa Dil Lagaa Ke Dekh 3. Meri Nigahen Ne Kya--Jhoote Zamane and 4.Agar Babu

Venkat
venkat
Friends,

Continuing on the OPN theme, SHRIMATI 420 (1956) is yet another musical, with nice and peppy songs by OPN. To my knowledge, in this film, there are 4 songs featuring Rafi Saab, one solo and three duets:

1. "Yeh Duniya Tere Dil Ki Tasveer Baba, Tere Haath Hai Teri"---Solo by Rafi Saab

2."Yahan Hum Wahan Tum, Mera Dil Hua Hai Gham"---Rafi & Geeta Dutt

3."Gulaab Chhand Ki----He Bhagwan Kit Jaaye Base Ho"----Rafi & Shamshad Begum

4."Main Dhoondhti Hoon, Kahan O Sanam, Nazar-Nazar Bahak Rahi"---Rafi & Asha

The song No.4 (Rafi- Asha duet) was uploaded by Pinky in her Rafi thread and a link is available in this thread in page no .34.

I request someone to kindly upload the other three songs (ie. no.s 1, 2, and 3) in the list (one solo and two duets).

Thanks,

Venkat
sksiddiqui

Thanks brother Hum Tum for this rare song.
Shahrukh3000
Shrimati 420 (1956)
Yahan Ham Wahan Tum
Mohd Rafi & Geeta Dutt
3:08/128 kbps

Shrimati 420 (1956)
Main Dhoondti Hoon Kahan Ho Sanam
Mohd Rafi & Asha Bhosle
3:14/160 kbps

i'm missing the songs. if some is kind to e-mail me the songs: irfan140481@hotmail.com
1. Hey Bhagwan Kit Jaaye
2. Yeh Duniya Tere Dil Ki Tasveer
Shahrukh3000
can someone e-mail me this song pls
"Tip, Tip, To, Tho Mera Dil Hai Do"--Film:Mr.John(1959)----MD:N.Datta----Rafi & Geeta (Picturised on Johny Walker and Helen)
irfan140481@hotmail.com
venkat
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Apr 17 2007, 04:24 PM) *

can someone e-mail me this song pls
"Tip, Tip, To, Tho Mera Dil Hai Do"--Film:Mr.John(1959)----MD:N.Datta----Rafi & Geeta (Picturised on Johny Walker and Helen)
irfan140481@hotmail.com

This song is on the pending request list in my thread for a longtime! Let someone upload first for us to email to you.

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Apr 17 2007, 04:00 PM) *

Shrimati 420 (1956)
Yahan Ham Wahan Tum
Mohd Rafi & Geeta Dutt
3:08/128 kbps

Shrimati 420 (1956)
Main Dhoondti Hoon Kahan Ho Sanam
Mohd Rafi & Asha Bhosle
3:14/160 kbps

i'm missing the songs. if some is kind to e-mail me the songs: irfan140481@hotmail.com
1. Hey Bhagwan Kit Jaaye
2. Yeh Duniya Tere Dil Ki Tasveer

Thanks for the two uploads from Shrimati 420, Irfan.

Venkat
noorie
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 16 2007, 12:20 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 15 2007, 11:20 PM) *

QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 15 2007, 11:12 PM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

How abt including the film name and the music director too? rolleyes.gif

Not all of us are green you know! wacko.gif

Noorie

O.k! Keep your whatever it is on excl.gif Has it occured to you maybe I don't have the info, And undoubtfully some one will provide the info because thats what we're here for and just maybe you my dear dont have any SABR!! (BY THE WAY DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY) smile.gif

You are right, I have my faults and the chief among them is the one you so graciously pointed out.
Did I try ur patience ? I am so sorry. sad.gif

Fault no 1: I don’t expect others 2 bail me out of a crisis imaginary or otherwise. sad.gif

And don’t dearie me not even in mock seriousness, 4 I assure you I am about as cuddlesome as a tame porcupine. Click to view attachment

Noorie
YaarMere
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 17 2007, 04:18 PM) *

You are right, I have my faults and the chief among them is the one you so graciously pointed out.

Lol! Sick burn.

kamalamohanty
QUOTE(venkat @ Apr 17 2007, 08:35 AM) *

Friends,

Continuing on the OPN theme, SHRIMATI 420 (1956) is yet another musical, with nice and peppy songs by OPN. To my knowledge, in this film, there are 4 songs featuring Rafi Saab, one solo and three duets:

1. "Yeh Duniya Tere Dil Ki Tasveer Baba, Tere Haath Hai Teri"---Solo by Rafi Saab

The song No.4 (Rafi- Asha duet) was uploaded by Pinky in her Rafi thread and a link is available in this thread in page no .34.

I request someone to kindly upload the other three songs (ie. no.s 1, 2, and 3) in the list (one solo and two duets).

Thanks,

Venkat

Venkat Jee,

Song No.1-Yeh Duniyan Tere Dil Ki Tasveer Baba from my side.

Enjoy,

Kamala Mohanty
hamaraprince
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 17 2007, 08:48 PM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

O.k! Keep your whatever it is on excl.gif Has it occured to you maybe I don't have the info, And undoubtfully some one will provide the info because thats what we're here for and just maybe you my dear dont have any SABR!! (BY THE WAY DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY) smile.gif

Fault no 2: I don’t expect others 2 bail me out of a crisis imaginary or otherwise. sad.gif

And don’t dearie me not even in mock seriousness, 4 I assure you I am about as cuddlesome as a tame porcupine. Click to view attachment

Noorie
Point No1. You have regained respect in my heart for being brave enough to admit you have a problem! wink.gif (Don't worry, We all do from time to time, Otherwise we wouldn't be humans!)
Point No.2. I agree likewise. mellow.gif
Point No.3. Until now you was just a dear, But now your as cuddlesome as a tame porcupine smile.gif (Your words not mine!)
And this does not need to go any further as I do not have any ill feelings towards you, Really I mean it, And I'm sure you don't too.
Here is a song which hopefully can lighten up things. I hope you shall enjoy.
Mohd Rafi & Asha Bhonsle
Meri Jaan Kis Se Yeh Seekha?
Hasrat Jaipuri
Shankar Jaikishan
Mp3@128KbpsClick to view attachment
haneef
Missing Info.

Mohd Rafi & Asha Bhonsle
Movie: Mere Huzoor
Meri Jaan Apne Aashik Ko Satana Kis Se Seekha?
Lyricist: Hasrat Jaipuri
Music: Shankar Jaikishan
Mp3@128Kbps
noorie
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 18 2007, 12:22 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Fault no 2: I don’t expect others 2 bail me out of a crisis imaginary or otherwise. sad.gif

Noorie

Point No1. You have regained respect in my heart for being brave enough to admit you have a problem! wink.gif (Don't worry, We all do from time to time, Otherwise we wouldn't be humans!)

Is that so? That’s very interesting. Why don’t you try explaining that to the admin of this 4rum too whose rules you are so brazenly defying?

A 4rum isn’t a monarchy you know. smile.gif
Don’t try 2 constitute cool.gif one, else it will have consequences.

Just 2 refresh ur memory here are the Board Rules 4 ur perusal: please ignore my archaic language Your Royal Highness. smile.gif

6.0 Guidelines for HF File Attachments
Board Rules

6.0.6 The filenames should be logically expressive, by that it means, reading the filename, a human should be able to comprehend it.

You may continue the standard that was adopted earlier (File name - Track name - Movie - Year - Singer Name - MD).

In case details are not known, at least the track name, movie name and singer should be mentioned in the filename. Do not use shortforms or abbreviations of any kind in the filename.

6.0.7 Posts with audio attachments should cover all the known details of the attached file or the files in the attached file.

SAMPLE
Suhani Raat Dhal Chuki Na Jaane Tum Kab Aavoge
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Lyricist(s) - Shakeel Badayuni
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
hamaraprince
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 18 2007, 02:22 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Noorie

Is that so? That’s very interesting. Why don’t you try explaining that to the admin of this 4rum too whose rules you are so brazenly defying?

Just 2 refresh ur memory here are the Board Rules 4 ur perusal: please ignore my archaic language Your Royal Highness. smile.gif

Board Rules

6.0.6 The filenames should be logically expressive, by that it means, reading the filename, a human should be able to comprehend it.

You may continue the standard that was adopted earlier (File name - Track name - Movie - Year - Singer Name - MD).

In case details are not known, at least the track name, movie name and singer should be mentioned in the filename. Do not use shortforms or abbreviations of any kind in the filename.

6.0.7 Posts with audio attachments should cover all the known details of the attached file or the files in the attached file.

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
JOB DESCRIPTION:
AN ADMINISTRATOR WANTED FOR VARIOUS DUTIES COVERING ALL ASPECTS ON HAMARAFORUMS I.E:

INSPECTION WORKS, READING THEIR OWN GUIDELINES & PINPOINTING OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES WILL BE A BONUS. TYPEING SKILLS CAN BE AN ADVANTAGE.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
YES INDEED, HOW ABOUT NOORIE? wink.gif
YaarMere
Lol! My guy is damn funny.
venkat
QUOTE(kamalamohanty @ Apr 17 2007, 11:18 PM) *

Friends,

Thanks,

Venkat

Venkat Jee,

Song No.1-Yeh Duniyan Tere Dil Ki Tasveer Baba from my side.

Enjoy,

Kamala Mohanty

Many thanks, Kamala Ji, for uploading this lesser heard Song from Shrimati 420. It is pretty nice for a serious song by OPN. But, it appears to have ended abruptly. Maybe, there is one other Antara.

Now, out of the above list of four songs from Shrimati 420, we had three uploaded, thanks to Sharukh Ji and Kamala Ji. That leaves out one Rafi-Shamshad Begum duet (ie. Song No. 3 of the list). Could some one do the needful?

Venkat
venkat

Friends,

Thanks,

Venkat

Any kind one to upload the Song No. 3 above? May be Myawan Ji, even if it is in his thread with a link here?

Venkat
venkat
QUOTE(Shahrukh3000 @ Apr 18 2007, 07:48 PM) *

kamalamohanty,

can u e-mail me song no.1: Yeh Duniya Tere Dil Ki Tasveer Baba, Tere Haath Hai Teri from shrimati 420 pls:
irfan140481@hotmail.com

I am emailing it now, Irfan Bhai.
ascorpio
Dear All,

Song: Aag Hai Lagee Hui
Film: Swarg Narkg
Singer: M Rafi
Bit rate: 128k
Duration: 05:57
File Size: 5.45MB

thanks

ascorpio

Click to view attachment
ascorpio
Song: Dil Kahe Ruk Ja
Film: Man Ki Ankhein
Singer: M Rafi
Bit rate: 188k
Duration: 05:53
File Size: 6.03MB

Song: Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya
Film: Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya
Singer: M Rafi, Suman? Mukesh
Bit rate: 160k
Duration: 03:37
File Size: 4.14MB

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
noorie
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 18 2007, 03:38 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Noorie

Board Rules

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
JOB DESCRIPTION:
AN ADMINISTRATOR WANTED FOR VARIOUS DUTIES COVERING ALL ASPECTS ON HAMARAFORUMS I.E:

INSPECTION WORKS, READING THEIR OWN GUIDELINES & PINPOINTING OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES WILL BE A BONUS. TYPEING SKILLS CAN BE AN ADVANTAGE.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

"Be careful what you wish for, lest it come true". Click to view attachment

Rest easy, I don’t believe in mis-using my Power. cool.gif

What’s this? smile.gif

QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 18 2007, 03:59 PM) *

Meanwhile, Will this do anyone?[/size]

Song: Ankhiyan Gulabi
Artistes: Mohd Rafi &
Lata Mangeshkar
Lyrics: Ahsan Rizvi
Music: Hansraj Behl
Madhukar Pictures
Film Album: Beqasoor
Released: 1950
Format: Mp3@128Kbps

Click to view attachment

A miracle, no less; shud I take the credit? No, you keep it!

Noorie
hamaraprince
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 19 2007, 01:22 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Noorie

Board Rules

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
JOB DESCRIPTION:

RECOMMENDATIONS:

What’s this? smile.gif

Lata Mangeshkar
Madhukar Pictures

Click to view attachment

Noorie
Noorie Jeeeeeeeeeeeee laugh.gif although your as cuddlesome as a tame porcupine, Do you honestly think that? (keep dreaming) closedeyes.gif Anyway I have been doing quiet some research on you, You know and have discovered quiet a few things of which I weren't even aware of such as your behaviour towards me is not personal, Infact you have a superb reputation of such behaviour with other members on the forum aswell! Oh what a findings! Now lets see when was the one of the last time you stirred things up between us members? Shall we say how about on 20th Feb 2007 ? hun? does that date ring any bells? Stlil I wont go in the past but just to let you know that you can use as much power as you like because know you've really shown your true colours, just like you said and I quote "We're not all green you know" So can you do me a favour just leave me alone. God forbid if there's a next victim, Until then I'll just do the right thing. Stay well clear of you. Will not even respond any further since you breed on this. Its in your nature. Good Bye 4 Good! (Regardless of whatever your responce to this-Just be careful as it could easily backfire and hurt in the wrong place!) For Me Chapter Closed.
venkat
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 19 2007, 04:53 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Noorie

Board Rules

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
JOB DESCRIPTION:

RECOMMENDATIONS:

What’s this? smile.gif

Lata Mangeshkar
Madhukar Pictures

Click to view attachment

Noorie
Noorie Jeeeeeeeeeeeee laugh.gif although your as cuddlesome as a tame porcupine, Do you honestly think that? (keep dreaming) closedeyes.gif Anyway I have been doing quiet some research on you, You know and have discovered quiet a few things of which I weren't even aware of such as your behaviour towards me is not personal, Infact you have a superb reputation of such behaviour with other members on the forum aswell! Oh what a findings! Now lets see when was the one of the last time you stirred things up between us members? Shall we say how about on 20th Feb 2007 ? hun? does that date ring any bells? Stlil I wont go in the past but just to let you know that you can use as much power as you like because know you've really shown your true colours, just like you said and I quote "We're not all green you know" So can you do me a favour just leave me alone. God forbid if there's a next victim, Until then I'll just do the right thing. Stay well clear of you. Will not even respond any further since you breed on this. Its in your nature. Good Bye 4 Good! (Regardless of whatever your responce to this-Just be careful as it could easily backfire and hurt in the wrong place!) For Me Chapter Closed.

Noorie Ji and Prince Ji,

Though we are all quietly witnessing this somewhat harmless 'hit and run' lobs from both sides, time has come to request you both to forgive and forget, irrespective of who started it and who said what! Kindly oblige, for this thread's sake. But, this request is not meant to curb your right of expression and retort!

Venkat
venkat

Friends,

Thanks,

Venkat

Myawan Ji,

Could you please upload the one remaining song No. 3 in the above list pertaining to Shrimati 420 (Rafi-Shamshad duet). I know you have it. Even if you upload in your thread and give a link here, Chalega.

Venkat

venkat
QUOTE(venkat @ Apr 19 2007, 01:26 PM) *

Friends,

Thanks,

Venkat

Myawan Ji,

Could you please upload the one remaining song No. 3 in the above list pertaining to Shrimati 420 (Rafi-Shamshad duet). I know you have it. Even if you upload in your thread and give a link here, Chalega.

Venkat

Friends,

Myawan Ji has uploaded in his thread this last song from Shrimati 420, a Rafi-Shamshad duet (Hey Bhagwan Kit Jaaye Base). I am giving here the link.

Venkat

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...t&id=117167
hamaraprince
A Word Of Advice To Everyone: rolleyes.gif

Kaam Karo Subha Aur Shaam...Mehnat Se Na Daro.
Mohd Rafi
Asha Bhonsle &
Chorus
Mp3@160Kbps
00:03:16

Private Or Filmi? unsure.gif Meanwhile relax and enjoy like I always do. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
noorie
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 19 2007, 04:53 AM) *

Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps

Noorie

Noorie

Board Rules

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
JOB DESCRIPTION:

RECOMMENDATIONS:

What’s this? smile.gif

Lata Mangeshkar
Madhukar Pictures

Click to view attachment

Noorie

Anyway I have been doing quiet some research on you, You know and have discovered quiet a few things of which I weren't even aware of such as your behaviour towards me is not personal, Infact you have a superb reputation of such behaviour with other members on the forum aswell! Oh what a findings! Now lets see when was the one of the last time you stirred things up between us members? Shall we say how about on 20th Feb 2007 ? hun? does that date ring any bells? Stlil I wont go in the past but just to let you know that you can use as much power as you like because know you've really shown your true colours, just like you said and I quote "We're not all green you know" So can you do me a favour just leave me alone. God forbid if there's a next victim, Until then I'll just do the right thing. Stay well clear of you. Will not even respond any further since you breed on this. Its in your nature. Good Bye 4 Good! (Regardless of whatever your responce to this-Just be careful as it could easily backfire and hurt in the wrong place!) For Me Chapter Closed.

Have you? Delighted 2 hear that!

A word of advice: The next time you attempt an exposé of someone, make sure you get all the facts right, and cite your sources, most importantly don’t 4get to add the links; you don’t want 2 lose ur credibility, surely? smile.gif
Tabloid journalism isn’t to everyone’s taste, you know.
That’s all for now.

Caveat: Be good, while I am gone. Click to view attachment

Noorie
hamaraprince
Another Word Of Advice To Everyone:

Adjust your volumes for this one:

Singer: Mohd Rafi (Solo)
Song: DOLI
Lyrics: Anand Bakshi
Music: Laxmikant Pyarelal
Film Produced By: M.R. Productions
Film: Rajput
Click to view attachment

Information provided as and where available.
Reeth
[quote name='noorie' date='Apr 19 2007, 05:22 PM' post='363851']
[quote name='hamaraprince' post='363615' date='Apr 19 2007, 04:53 AM']
[quote name='noorie' post='363563' date='Apr 19 2007, 01:22 AM']
[quote name='hamaraprince' post='363217' date='Apr 18 2007, 03:38 AM']
[quote name='noorie' post='363189' date='Apr 18 2007, 02:22 AM']
[quote name='hamaraprince' post='363152' date='Apr 18 2007, 12:22 AM']
[quote name='noorie' post='363046' date='Apr 17 2007, 08:48 PM']
[quote name='hamaraprince' post='362334' date='Apr 16 2007, 12:20 AM']
[quote name='noorie' post='362315' date='Apr 15 2007, 11:20 PM']
[quote name='hamaraprince' post='362311' date='Apr 15 2007, 11:12 PM']
Meanwhile...

Mujhe Pyar Do
Mohd Rafi
Mp3'128kbps
[/quote]

Noorie

[/quote] O.k! Keep your whatever it is on excl.gif Has it occured to you maybe I don't have the info, And undoubtfully some one will provide the info because thats what we're here for and just maybe you my dear dont have any SABR!! (BY THE WAY DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY) smile.gif

[/quote]

Noorie
[/quote]

[/quote]

A 4rum isn’t a monarchy
you know. smile.gif

Board Rules

SAMPLE
Film - Dulari
Year - 1949
Musician(s) - Naushad
Duration - 3.20 mins
Bitrate - 128kbps
Format - mp3

Noorie
[/quote] JOB DESCRIPTION:

RECOMMENDATIONS:
[/quote]

What’s this? smile.gif

[quote name='hamaraprince' post='363378' date='Apr 18 2007, 03:59 PM']

Lata Mangeshkar
Madhukar Pictures

Click to view attachment

[/quote]

Noorie
[/quote]

Anyway I have been doing quiet some research on you, You know and have discovered quiet a few things of which I weren't even aware of such as your behaviour towards me is not personal, Infact you have a superb reputation of such behaviour with other members on the forum aswell! Oh what a findings! Now lets see when was the one of the last time you stirred things up between us members? Shall we say how about on 20th Feb 2007 ? hun? does that date ring any bells? Stlil I wont go in the past but just to let you know that you can use as much power as you like because know you've really shown your true colours, just like you said and I quote "We're not all green you know" So can you do me a favour just leave me alone. God forbid if there's a next victim, Until then I'll just do the right thing. Stay well clear of you. Will not even respond any further since you breed on this. Its in your nature. Good Bye 4 Good! (Regardless of whatever your responce to this-Just be careful as it could easily backfire and hurt in the wrong place!) For Me Chapter Closed.
[/quote]

A word of advice: The next time you attempt an exposé of someone, make sure you get all the facts right, and cite your sources, most importantly don’t 4get to add the links; you don’t want 2 lose ur credibility, surely? smile.gif
That’s all for now.

Caveat: Be good, while I am gone. Click to view attachment

Noorie
[/quote]

Is that the lat instalment or is there more coming? camera.gif biggrin.gif ......................DON"T..... chase.gif I am outta here before u throw me OUTTT....
noorie

That’s all for now.

Caveat: Be good, while I am gone. tongue1.gif Click to view attachment

Noorie

Is that the last instalment or is there more coming? camera.gif biggrin.gif ......................DON"T..... chase.gif I am outta here before u throw me OUTTT....

Reeth, don't be so mean. tongue1.gif

Noorie
Reeth
Was only joking.... biggrin.gif whats wrong with your pm?
noorie
It's always been on 'de-activated' mode. biggrin.gif

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 19 2007, 06:08 PM) *

It's always been on 'de-activated' mode. biggrin.gif

Noorie

WHY?
noorie
There's no easy answer to that. Didn't want the hate-mail 2 clog up the message box, i suppose. mellow.gif

Noorie
Reeth
QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 19 2007, 06:13 PM) *

There's no easy answer to that. Didn't want the hate-mail 2 clog up the message box, i suppose. mellow.gif

Noorie

O;K .......so access denied ... biggrin.gif
noorie
QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 19 2007, 06:16 PM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 19 2007, 06:13 PM) *

Noorie

O;K .......so access denied ... biggrin.gif

That's one way to put it. tongue1.gif

Noorie
venkat
Friends,

I sincerely thank Hamaraprince Ji for his nice uploads and also for the utmost sense of maturity with which he acceded to my request.

Anupama Ji has uploaded elsewhere these two nice songs from Film:Mujrim(1958). I give here the details and the links to both these songs:

1. "Jaane Jigar Yun Hi Agar"---Film:Mujrim(1958)---MD:OPN---Rafi & Asha

2."Zulf Ke Phande Phansgayi Jaan"---Film:Mujrim(1958)---MD:OPN---Rafi

Both are extremely nice songs.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...t&id=117082

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...t&id=117098

Venkat
venkat
Friends,

Going next on OPN's musicals, QAIDI (1957) has two Rafi-Asha Duets:

1."Yun Muskura Ke Saamne Aaya Na keejiye, Dil Leke Mere"---Rafi & Asha---OPN

2."Chhaya Hai Sama Hai, Mera Dil Hai Jawan, Sainya Dil Mein"---Rafi & Asha----OPN

Could someone kindly upload these two seemingly rare songs?

Thanks,

Venkat
venkat
Meanwhile, could someone please upload this very stylish and peppy song composed by OPN for Mai Baap(1957)?

"Main Hoon Mr.Johnny, Main Ne Sab Mulkon Ka Piya Hai Paani, Saari Duniya Dhoom Dham Ke Banaa Hoon Hindustani, Tum Poochoge Kyon, Mai Abhi Batata Hoon, Main Hoon Johnny, Bada Toofani"---Film:Mai Baap(1957)---OPN--Rafi

Oh, what a song! You cannot resist foot tapping once Rafi Saab comes to the "O Main Hoon Johnny, Bada Toofani" part!

Thanks,

Venkat
Shahrukh3000
Film: Mai Baap (1957)
Song: Main Hoon Mr. Johnny
Music Director: O.P. Nayyar
Lyricis: Jan Nisar Akhtar
Duration: 4:38 mins
Bitrate: 128 kbps
hamaraprince
[quote name='venkat' date='Apr 20 2007, 10:02 AM' post='364250']
Friends,
I sincerely thank Hamaraprince Ji for his nice uploads and also for the utmost sense of maturity with which he acceded to my request.

hamaraprince:

Here are two more songs of Mohd Rafi saab, One from the year 1945 and the other is from the year 1980.(What an age gap!) Details are as follows:

1)Click to view attachment Jhoot Hai Dharbaron Ki Duniya - Mohd Rafi (1945- No Information on this-Sorry!)

2)Click to view attachment Janu Meri Jaan - Mohd Rafi, Asha Bhonsle, Kishore Kumar, Usha Mangeshkar & Others (Lyrics: Anand Bakshi - Music: R.D.Burman - Film: Shaan - 1980)

Both Tracks in Mp3@128Kbps
Comments welcome as always.
haneef
hai re duniya jhooton ka darbaar
Mohammed Rafi
MD: Hafeez Khan
Lyrics: Naqshab ?
Movie : Zeenat 1945
[1940..1949]
Source Earthmusic.net

Could it be this song HP perchance

Haneef
hamaraprince
QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 01:17 AM) *

Mohammed Rafi
[1940..1949]
Source Earthmusic.net

Haneef
Thanks for the information Haneef bhai. Have just uploaded the above 2 (1945 & 1980) tracks.
Hari Ram
QUOTE(hamaraprince @ Apr 20 2007, 05:15 PM) *

QUOTE(haneef @ Apr 21 2007, 01:17 AM) *

Mohammed Rafi
[1940..1949]
Source Earthmusic.net

Haneef
Thanks for the information Haneef bhai. Have just uploaded the above 2 (1945 & 1980) tracks.

Hamaraprince bhai,

Thanks so much for uploading this rare song.

Hari Ram
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.