Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angel & Prodigy
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Nimii
She does not name call u ok? look.gif

I wasnt pointing at her as taking an inch to mile samjhus!!

AND SINCE WHEN DID U TURN INTO A GURL THAT I SHOULD ADDRESS YOU AS A SHE?????????

n shocked.gif
rom
As I always say, you can't express yourself properly in either English or Hindi! headbang.gif
Priya
U think so bec U are so senile U cannot understand what Nimz says. angry2.gif

Haan Nimz, us terror Zee ke liye koi naya naam dhoondna padega. And what abt the old geezer here? biggrin.gif
rom
I have a seriously foul temper. look.gif
Isliye, Priya, bas karo. mad.gif
visuja
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 28 2006, 07:54 PM) *
Ayyo yes Priyz laugh.gif To think that our Vivz was love sick for over a week
Awwwwwwwwwww bahut tadpaya na Bhanu ne
Wunly a week Nimii ! doh.gif U ppl know only the week long story.... par tum kya jaano Bhaanu ne mujhe kitna tarsaaya hai.... sad.gif
Khud se juda aur jag se paraaye, Bhanu thi mere saaath...
phir se woh saawan ab kyun na aaye...
din dhal jaaye haaye.....
sigh.gif
Priya
QUOTE(rom @ Feb 28 2006, 07:57 PM) *
I have a seriously foul temper. look.gif
Isliye, Priya, bas karo. mad.gif

Oh, so that was what the fever was--just temper. doh.gif sad1.gif

I know U are foul. No need to din it in. mad.gif
rom
All right. look.gif
Another name on my ignore list. sad1.gif
Nimii
Ignore list ohmy.gif shocked.gif How many souls have you bothered in the past, that have now got included in that list, for just voicing against you?!?!??!!

N mad.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Feb 28 2006, 07:43 PM) *
As I always say, you can't express yourself properly in either English or Hindi! headbang.gif

Dont u dare find fault with me! If you cant decipher what I write too bad! And that is your problem!

N mad.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(visuja @ Feb 28 2006, 08:06 PM) *
Wunly a week Nimii ! doh.gif U ppl know only the week long story.... par tum kya jaano Bhaanu ne mujhe kitna tarsaaya hai.... sad.gif
Khud se juda aur jag se paraaye, Bhanu thi mere saaath...
phir se woh saawan ab kyun na aaye...
din dhal jaaye haaye.....
sigh.gif

Ayyoooooooo Rama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vivz never realized you were affected so badly sad.gif My baby dont cry cry.gif

love.gif kiss.gif Ab chin up ab bhi tere liye searching jaari rakha hai maine wub.gif

N rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Priya
What U searching? A gal for Vivz?

Nimii
Haan re tongue1.gif

Marriage broker ban gayi main wink2.gif
preet
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Feb 28 2006, 05:08 PM) *
Valentine thread pe yeh maar-dhaad ki baatein ohmy.gif

Will be interesting to read this thread from first page till the last page again tongue1.gif

Cheers,
now you know why me and BJ didnt let any of you reply on this thread smile1.gif) agar allow kiya hota to kisi ko message nahi mila hota tongue1.gif
Priya
U accusing us of spamming here by any chance, kiddo? look.gif
preet
no never!!!!! ph34r.gif can i ever say such a thing!!!! tongue1.gif
Priya
Haan ek spammer doosre spammer ko spammer thodi hi bulayegi even in the cause of spamming. mellow.gif
preet
ek minute samjhne do!!!!! confused.gif ek spammer doosre spammer ko spammer .....
haan wo bhi sahi tongue1.gif
Priya
An honest kid!!!! Rom's corrupting influence has not tainted U. clap1.gif
Nimii
Haan Spammer King ka assar iss vishay mein nahi hua!!!!!!!!!! Thank god for small mercies bow.gif

N clap1.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 28 2006, 09:04 PM) *

Ignore list ohmy.gif shocked.gif How many souls have you bothered in the past, that have now got included in that list, for just voicing against you?!?!??!!
N mad.gif

Just one... It's a good feature, if you haven't tried it. Posts come with a sign which says that 'you have chosen not to view this user's posts, and if you wish to see this post, click here...' words to this effect. mellow.gif

QUOTE(Nimii @ Feb 28 2006, 09:05 PM) *

Dont u dare find fault with me! If you cant decipher what I write too bad! And that is your problem!
N mad.gif

Inadequate communication causes problems all around, so you must learn a bit. Put some effort into it. You can do it. mellow.gif

Priya
Did U learn to be obnoxious or it just comes naturally? mellow.gif
rom
What did I do? spank.gif
mad.gif
Nimii
Inadequate communication is also caused by the poor relay of visual signals from the eyes to the brain especially in this case. The problem generally occurs due to the overusage of the said parts or malfunction in old age.

You could take whatever is applicable to you Rom ji smile1.gif
Priya
U eitehr bully me or my sistah Rom. Hum bechari billiyon ne tumhara kya bigada hai? cry.gif

Neemz!!!! BTW tera show subah kyun rakha re? cry.gif
rom
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 1 2006, 01:03 PM) *

U eitehr bully me or my sistah Rom. Hum bechari billiyon ne tumhara kya bigada hai? cry.gif

I'm notyour "sistah Rom", English teacher! laugh.gif
And it's I who's bullied. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 1 2006, 12:58 PM) *

Inadequate communication is also caused by the poor relay of visual signals from the eyes to the brain especially in this case. The problem generally occurs due to the overusage of the said parts or malfunction in old age.
You could take whatever is applicable to you Rom ji smile1.gif

dry.gif
Priya
These old men must split hairs when they have nothing to say. Guess it's because they have so little left--hair inclusive. laugh.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 1 2006, 01:03 PM) *

Neemz!!!! BTW tera show subah kyun rakha re? cry.gif

Even I am gonna find it difficult to come re cry.gif aaj se hi arzi daalna parega to let me sit online cry.gif

Preetz is available wunly on Sunday morning cry.gif and BJ is available on Saturday nite cry.gif headbang.gif

yeh do hamare CGs na hairpull.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 1 2006, 01:16 PM) *
These old men must split hairs when they have nothing to say. Guess it's because they have so little left--hair inclusive. laugh.gif

Split hairs laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif with splitting hopefully the numbers would rise !! A new way to handle hair loss tongue1.gif
rom
dry.gif
I should just stop reacting.
mad.gif
Nimii
I know rom ji buri assar hota hai aap ke health par cry.gif

Take care of yourself cry.gif dekh aap ki poti bhi aagayi to keep a watch on all the buri nazar waale mellow.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 1 2006, 01:21 PM) *
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 1 2006, 01:16 PM) *

Split hairs laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif with splitting hopefully the numbers would rise !! A new way to handle hair loss tongue1.gif

Ayyo! Hamare kya itne bure din aa gaye hain? shocked.gif sobsob.gif
Nimii
haan.. Jo bhi bachhaa hai, we been tearing it out, coz of rom ji.. cry.gif But then he wont accept it!!

N cry.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM) *

haan.. Jo bhi bachhaa hai, we been tearing it out, coz of rom ji.. cry.gif But then he wont accept it!!

N cry.gif

Won't accept what? Hair or your allegation? look.gif
mad.gif
Priya
Allegation. Hair to aap accept karenge to bhi aapke sar par ab tikega nahi!!! arrogant.gif
rom
QUOTE(priya @ Mar 1 2006, 03:58 PM) *

Allegation. Hair to aap accept karenge to bhi aapke sar par ab tikega nahi!!! arrogant.gif

What gives you the impression that I'm bald? laugh.gif Are all old men bald? mad.gif
Priya
Most of them are. tongue1.gif U mean to say U are unique? biggrin.gif

Prove me wrong if U wish (P_baiting Rom)
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Mar 1 2006, 03:53 PM) *
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 1 2006, 03:28 PM) *

N cry.gif

Won't accept what? Hair or your allegation? look.gif
mad.gif

You wont accept that you are the reason behind the status - of Priyz and me tearing our hair out! God this man acts like he does not understand! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! spank.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(rom @ Mar 1 2006, 05:08 PM) *

What gives you the impression that I'm bald? laugh.gif Are all old men bald? mad.gif

No we are not discussing all old men here.. juz YOU !! And are you sure you are not bald?? When did you last see yourself in the mirror ??

N wink.gif
rom
QUOTE(Nimii @ Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM) *

QUOTE(rom @ Mar 1 2006, 05:08 PM) *

No we are not discussing all old men here.. juz YOU !! And are you sure you are not bald?? When did you last see yourself in the mirror ??

N wink.gif

The intellectual pressure of this conversation has left me speechless... I must give up this unequal struggle. bye.gif
Nimii
Why do you concede defeat so soon? Tsk tsk Rom ji I didnt expect this of you!! cry.gif You have disappointed me to the utmost extent.. cry.gif

N sobsob.gif

Priya
He calls this poor banter intellectual pressure. Yeh headset model purana lagta hai. Weak and malfunctioning. sad1.gif
Nimii
Well I guess with the progressing old age, senility sets in followed by poor reception of communication. Things that should be light and funny often are perceived with sensitiveness. Sigh! sigh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.