Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yaksha On The Vriksha
Hamara Forums > Music > HF Radio
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Priya
Were U the other Baby???? ohmy.gif

U are the baby of the forum na. tongue.gif Tujhe nahin chedenge to kise chedenge? biggrin.gif
Priya
QUOTE(Nimii @ Dec 18 2005, 09:47 PM) *

doh.gif Cuckoo mein kaun hoon main wink2.gif ye to bataao blab.gif

N rollf.gif
ps: Preetz there are two muffled femme voices.. both sound alike biggrin.gif

Dhutt teri ki!!!!!
Must U have twins and doubles all over the forum???? angry2.gif
preet
Click to view attachment Phew!!!!! boy!! did i work hard to get that out of you Priya tongue.gif yesssssss the happy birthday was me rollf.gif and you didnt know angry2.gif you said what birthday baby!!!! angry.gif can you imagine how i controlled myself from replying then!!! biggrin.gif
Nimii
hahahaha Preetz I knew it had to be u wink2.gif

The other person I kind of thought it could be is Divz.. but Divz has this habit of talking a bit too fast wink2.gif

Phew she is not around else mujhe maaregi biggrin.gif

Preetz we two made good 2 babies of HF tongue.gif blink1.gif blink1.gif

N rollf.gif
Priya
Wah!!!!! clap1.gif

Dekh loon gi us ZZZZ ko. She was the one who got me off track by saying U only sang. abuse.gif

Any more tricks in the bag, Pret??? biggrin.gif
Nimii
What is surprising is that Zzzz claims not to have spoken shocked.gif

Ayoooooooooooooooooo wonder why she did that sad1.gif

N sad.gif
Priya
She must have na. Ek number ki liar hai!!!! tongue.gif
preet
trick or treat depends on how you see it Priya wink2.gif well not really no more tricks from my side tongue.gif

Nimz and i knew the other one was you tongue.gif no one but no one can do such things hai naa tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Dec 13 2005, 10:00 PM) *

Okay - U guys have done an amazing job of disguising your voices, I cant recognise anyone except Vivek (Vivz, Visuja) for certain and Unni ji of course.

Introduction - Unni ji
Yaksh uncle and Angry Man - Vivz
TJ - Chitz
Songs - Azgar
Samskrit - Hits (one voice, the other I couldn't figure out)
Gal with Angry man - either Amita/ Anupama
One of the babies - Divz, the other Nimz??
Chalat Musafir & Palak Das - BJ (that's a no brainer for the menacers)
Preet sang a song

Maine baar baar suna. You'll are hilarious, such a capable nautank mandli! I can't tell your voices apart. Shivani, how about some help - some clues?

I'll tell you guys what I know (what Shivani said at a chat) - the 20 voices featured in the program are -

Azghar Khan, Anurag, Anupama and Amita
Bawra Jay, Chitz, Divya and Hits
Lata, Nimz, Pradeep and Priya
Preety, Rom, Sangeetbhakt and Shyam
Unni, Visuja(Vivz), Vinz and Zippoo

Okay now ppl start making your guesses before Shivani leaves us high and dry!! tongue.gif

Okay here comes your Xmas gift from Santa Angry Claws.

convincing
(two cross questioning and both tryign to prove they are the yaksh)
Y
tum kaun
A
tum kaun
Y
main yaksh
A
main yaksh
Y
nahi main yaksh
A
nahi main yaksh
Y
uff.. yaksh to main hoon tum kaise ho sakte ho
A
uff .. yaksh to main hoon tum kaise ho sakte ho
Y
mujhe copy karna band karo abhi ke abhi this is not going anywhere
A
mujhe copy karna band karo abhi ke abhi this is not going anywhere
Y
ok lets have a small test to see who is the real one
A
yes lets have a test.. if you are yaksh.. you can definately turn yourself into a stone..
Y
that is very simple my dear.. here I turn into a stone..
A
bingo!!.. this thing is a stone.. let me take my song and whoosh away !!
-------------------------------------------------
Great work Shivani! even I couldnt recognize my voice! biggrin.gif
Nimii
Neither did I mad.gif

N doh.gif
preet
hey Zz!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are the answers!!!! ab to iteeee din ho gaye abhi bhi saare guess nahi hue ab to bolo kaun kaun hai???
shivani
Haan.. koi guess bhi nahi kar raha sad1.gif
chalo bata deti hoon
sigh

preet
maine to kiya aur bahoot logon ne kiya atleast tell us if our guess was right or not? mellow.gif
shivani
Ok here they are..

Intro - Unni
TJ - Anupama
Convincing/fight - Priya & Chitz
Mysterious Woman - GKShyam & Lata
flirt - Zippoo & Priya
baby - Nimmi, Preety ( last happy birthday song) & Visuja
cuckoo - GKShyam & Nimii
riddle - Anurag & Amita ( Amicable)
songs - Azgar Khan & Preety
angry - Visuja & Divz
Sanskrit Samwad - Hitesh & Sangeetbhakt
tags - Rom & Pradeep ( song)
end- Vinz (TJ's vinay)
Talaikya
The Yaksha is back!!!
For one more airing... errr streaming.

Proposed -
Sunday Jan 15 - 11:30 am EST, 10 pm IST - Singaporewale tera time tujhe pata!

If anyone needs has any schedule adjustment, speak now or forever hold your peace. I will finalise this at the Radio Schedule thread by tonight once everyone's had a chance to see/ comment.

Priya
Ya ya yippe yippee ya ya ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jump.gif Great!!! So many programs lined up for the weekend!!!! Thanks T!!! kiss.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(shivani @ Jan 9 2006, 11:11 AM) *

Ok here they are..
end- Vinz (TJ's vinay)

wub.gif

Ya ya yippe yippee ya ya ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am quite looking forward to this now that we know who's who, will be such fun exclaiming over everyone!!! I hope the rest of the menacers can make it!

So far we have -

Singaporean (Vivz ka aur ek naam!), Shivani, Priye, Preet, Shyam(? if he's free), Nimz, Lata (? if we promise to stay away from husn ki aanch!) rollf.gif
preet
wow yiepeeeeeeee main bhi aaungi main bhi aaungi jump.gif arsaa hua saath beth ke radio show sune hue....

gkshyam
Great to know about the re-airing........ Hope I'm free and make it too smile1.gif Sure going to be great fun!!! jump.gif thumbs-up.gif
Nimii
Ayyo Sunday morning 11.30 IST headbang.gif kaise kaise aaongi mein Tji Radio sunn ne cry.gif

N cry.gif
visuja
N !!! aankhein hain, ya button !!!! fight.gif Sunday morn IST kisne kaha !!!
Scheduled at 10 pm IST Sunday !

Singaporean ! Ha !!! Me and kesuma-ji wunly hold that title !! To reciprocate, Amreekan aur Indian kisko bulaaoon !! confused.gif
Nimii
cry.gif koi baat nahi button hi sahi I still cant log cry.gif

Someone be present as a proxy for me puhleez sad1.gif

N headbang.gif
Talaikya
QUOTE(gkshyam @ Jan 10 2006, 02:43 PM) *

Great to know about the re-airing........ Hope I'm free and make it too smile1.gif Sure going to be great fun!!! jump.gif thumbs-up.gif

It will be fun I am sure, if we can all get together and listen to the program instead of having our own individual tantrums tongue.gif What on earth are you busy with?? You better be there, samjhe?? tongue.gif

QUOTE(Nimii @ Jan 10 2006, 09:05 PM) *

Ayyo Sunday morning 11.30 IST headbang.gif kaise kaise aaongi mein Tji Radio sunn ne cry.gif

N cry.gif

Ab tujhe kya hua? I thought you gals and guys in India would be able to make it Sunday 10 pm cry.gif sobsob.gif
Nimii
headbang.gif Morning hoto atleast I would have come for a few mins and gone .. but evening impossible cry.gif it is my brother's-in-law burday and we are having din din in a hotel pata nahi kab vaapas aaongi main cry.gif

N sobsob.gif
visuja
It'll be 12:30 am Monday for me... and if I can make it... coming in the dead of the night.. walking thru isolated roads .... and more isolated hazardous labs en route to my lab....... afraid.gif ... why can't others !! angry.gif
Excuses !! fight.gif
Nimii
fight.gif Juz coz he is all by himself and he can do manmaani whenever he wants.. how can he expect others to do that mad.gif abuse.gif

N_Bound_By_familY sobsob.gif
Priya
They keep U in chains????? blab.gif shocked.gif impossible.gif
Nimii
Haan pyar ka bandhan ! Janmom ka bandhan wub.gif
Priya
Oh aise!!!!!! biggrin.gif
gkshyam
Talaikya: It will be fun I am sure, if we can all get together and listen to the program instead of having our own individual tantrums tongue.gif What on earth are you busy with?? You better be there, samjhe?? tongue.gif

T, I should positively make it...... as of now my schedule is free for the given time..... wink2.gif
Visuja: It'll be 12:30 am Monday for me... and if I can make it... coming in the dead of the night.. walking thru isolated roads .... and more isolated hazardous labs en route to my lab....... afraid.gif ...

Vivs...... the time & route etc. you mentioned.... look like perfect settings for "YAKSHA" programmes tongue.gif rotate1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.