Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breaking News!!!
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
Pages: 1, 2
NATURE
" Aakhir beta kiska hai... mere Amitabh ka naa !!! " ... Ghatna yahaan tak ho gayaa, mujhe
Pataa nahi thaa. Kheir Devi Ji agar Amitabh aapkaa hai, to Abhishek kiski hai ? aapke hi naa ?
To aap sidaa bol dijiye "Akhir Betaa kiskaa hai ... Meraa naa !!! "
-------
Yes they can do it. Abhishek == Veeru , Rani = Basanti .. because both of these 2 are of Funny Nature ..
( But Abhishek suits for serious roles too . His look is changed after "Yuva" .... )
Rani could do Basanti well .. But they look so good as a Romantic Pair , at least that problem is solved
Unless RGV won't think of somebody else ... Then who will be for Jai and Radha ? earlier, I heard only
The Sons/Daughters will play the roles of their Parents .. but the thing is changing .. anyway let's see
How much this next generation can do ... Waiting for it to release. Preety Ji , Aapko keisaa lagegaa agar
Baap aur Betaa dono ek dusre ke khoon ke pyaasi ho jaaye to ?
( Sholay mein to aakhir Veeru ne hi Gabbar ko maaraa )
preet
QUOTE(NATURE @ Aug 7 2005, 04:10 PM)
" Aakhir beta kiska hai... mere Amitabh ka naa !!! " ... Ghatna yahaan tak ho gayaa,  mujhe
Pataa nahi thaa. Kheir Devi Ji agar Amitabh aapkaa hai, to Abhishek kiski hai ? aapke hi naa ?
To aap sidaa bol dijiye "Akhir Betaa kiskaa hai ... Meraa naa !!! "
-------
Yes they can do it. Abhishek == Veeru , Rani = Basanti .. because both of these 2 are of Funny Nature ..
( But Abhishek suits for serious roles too . His look is changed after "Yuva" .... )
Rani could do Basanti well .. But they look so good as a Romantic Pair , at least that problem is solved
Unless RGV won't think of somebody else ... Then who will be for Jai and Radha ? earlier, I heard only
The Sons/Daughters will play the roles of their Parents .. but the thing is changing .. anyway let's see
How much this next generation can do ... Waiting for it to release. Preety Ji , Aapko keisaa lagegaa agar
Baap aur Betaa dono ek dusre ke khoon ke pyaasi ho jaaye to ?
( Sholay mein to aakhir Veeru ne hi Gabbar ko maaraa )

jee nahi abhishek mere se karib 8 saal badaa hai to obviously mera nahi ho sakta!!! tongue.gif aur Amitabh ji ke mere hone ki jahaa tuk baat hai to phir to BJ bhi unko apnaa kehta hai to kya galat ho gayaa wo bhi tongue.gif log bhi naa !!! ( i need a smilie shaking its head i will make it)

yet again jee nahi!!! tongue.gif veeru ne nahi maara gabbar ko infact gabbar maraa hi nahi tha movie main i read it somewhere Sippy ji was planning to make a sequel with Gabbar returning back toe usko bus jail bheja gayaa tha pitaa bhi gabbar ko thakur ne tha... angry2.gif
NATURE
Oh God , headbang.gif Ye main ne kya kar diyaa ? blab.gif . ... Kiske saame kya bak diyaa ? ...
( Main wo emotion dhoond rahaa thaa jahaan lage ke main bahut paani ke beetch fas gayaa, tar neki
Koushish kar rahaan hoon par nahi kar paa rahaan hoon .. par aeisaa emotion milaa hi nahi ). Huh , Thaakur nehi
Pitaa thaa Gabbar ko , Maara nahi thaa ... Lakin Maara matlab Pitnaa bhi hotaa hai ( matlad it has
Dual meaning, rite ? ) ... Aur dono to aakhri tak ek dusre ke Khoon ke Pyaasi the ( Main teraa khoon
Pi jaaoongaa ) ye baat alag hai ke koi bhi kisi kaa khoon nahi pi sakaa ...
------------- Editing ------------
Preety Ji aapkaa kaunsaa chitz bahut achchhaa lagtaa hai, jaante hai ? aap Big B ko Favorite maante
Hai .. ( Aap soch rahen hai ke ismein achchhaa lagne ki kya baat hai, unhe sabhi log pasand karte hai ) ..
Phirbhi .. aajkal ke Young ladka/Ladkion ko dekhtaa hoon, ekdum paagal hai kuchh so called stars ke
Pichhe .. So called stars bole to Popular to hai, Kayi Awards bhi mile hai lakin doesn't deserve that
Talent .. they r mad for those stars, like they think "Every Shining Object is Gold" ... naa unko pataa
Hai Acting kya hai naa koi achchhaa choice bhi hai. Bahut log Big B ke saath aajke jo Top star(s) hai,
Unke saath compare karte hai .. this is horrible. But the thing is u r with Big B and not with 2days .....
1day, I asked my Roommate "WHo do u like most among the Khans ?" .. he said "In acting SRK is
The Best but I like Salman". I said "Why ?". His answer was "I like his movie Main ne pyaar kiyaa".
Main bolaa aeise dusro kaa bhi movie tumhe acchhaa lagaa hogaa to Salman hi kyun ? .. wo kehtaa
Hai "Salman is cute and handsome" ... I really was laughing . ( I am not commenting about these Stars )
I know u will say "Everybody has different Choice, so what ?" ... I agree with u. Sabkaa choice hai
Alag hotaa hai, lakin kuchh standard honaa chaahiye .. ab aap aeise logon ko chunenge jismein kuchh
Haihi nahi to ? that's why I say "Only those people who have a good choice, who is able to determine
The Talent can be a good Judge" ...
preet
Thanks Nature ... its really nice of you to say that.... bow.gif i have been AB's fan for as long as i can remember... whatever i say about him in the posts but the truth is its not that i want to marry him or would like to talk to him its just that i love the person he is... so many failures yet he didnt lose hope and went on to achieve his aim and now he is the most famous actor not only of his time but of all the millennium its something... i dont admire him for his looks... theres hritik roshan, Dino Moria, Aamir khan etc who are one of the best looking but i do not like them much just because as a human being i dont like what they are...
Same goes with actresses I do not like Preity Zinta or Aish just coz as a human being they lack in morals or manners… I like to judge a person by the strength of his her character not looks not popularity. smile1.gif
and yes everyone has their own choice i talked about mine here so no need for anyone to contest it here... i stated what i feel... what others feel i believe they must be right too smile1.gif

and now before you say main phir bhaasan dene lagi me running away on my cycle tongue.gif bhagoooooooo
NATURE
Nahi kahoongaa, kabhi nahi kahoongaa .. ( Par mat jaaiye door )
-----------------------
U r absolutely rite whatever u said. I also respect other's choice and all these likes and dislikes r
Relative to the person ... it just depends, but if I have to choose "Acting" then nothing will come
With that. Not even popularity, not even look. Like there is a trend to think Actor means only Hero
Or Heroine, damn it. Anyway forget it ... Plz keep posting more and more things , I like to read.
-----------------------
BTW, Preety Ji I know u don't want to marry him. U just love him as an Actor / as a Person ....
So what about RGV's SHolay ? any idea when it is going to start and the final casts ?
preet
chaliye kahin to aap humse sehmat hue smile1.gif
no Nature sad1.gif i have no further news about this the cast the crew nothing... but maybe someone here can tell something camera.gif
samrat19
[/quote]
jee nahi abhishek mere se karib 8 saal badaa hai to obviously mera nahi ho sakta!!! tongue.gif aur Amitabh ji ke mere hone ki jahaa tuk baat hai to phir to BJ bhi unko apnaa kehta hai to kya galat ho gayaa wo bhi tongue.gif log bhi naa !!! ( i need a smilie shaking its head i will make it)

yet again jee nahi!!! tongue.gif veeru ne nahi maara gabbar ko infact gabbar maraa hi nahi tha movie main i read it somewhere Sippy ji was planning to make a sequel with Gabbar returning back toe usko bus jail bheja gayaa tha pitaa bhi gabbar ko thakur ne tha... angry2.gif

[/quote]

Actually, there are two versions of the movie Sholay(1975), the common version where Gabbar goes to Jail at the end...But the other version which is a bit rare,but to some extent available here in US. In this version Thakur kills gabbar....and after that there will be an outburst of his emotion, and thakur cries on Veerus shoulder. There are also a few scenes thruout the movie which is not available in the common version.

And yes Abhishek would be a good choice as Veeru....But i would have preferred Randip hooda (D fame) as Jai...He would have suited well smile1.gif
Chitralekha
GUYSSS!!! Check this out!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473310/

LOL do you think Urmila will play Basanti? or rather the Gipsy Mehbooba girl? laugh.gif I cant wait to see this one.
IDOL
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 12 2005, 07:30 AM)

LOL do you think Urmila will play Basanti? or rather the Gipsy Mehbooba girl? laugh.gif I cant wait to see this one.

uffff again sad1.gif .......i can't see him as gabbar...........look at to his recent movies he's hero type character..........sarkar........and other ones.......plzzz bollywood dun do this cry.gif
preet

Chitz... thanks for that!!!! smile1.gif but Jai kaun hai ye abhi nahi decide hua kya??? hmmm cant imagine Abhishek playing the funny guy!!!!
noooo oh nooo Urmila Basanti nahi plz nahi!!!!! Abhishek ki mom lagegi wo tongue.gif
vivekpm

Who is playing Jaya's role? Any idea?

Cheers,
NATURE
Mere ko kuchh nahi sujh raahaa hai , aeisaa kyun ? "RANI / ABHISHEK aur PREITY / ?
Keisaa rahegaa ? aeisaa bataao to zaraa kaun kaun finalise huaa hai ?
IDOL
QUOTE(preety @ Sep 12 2005, 10:27 AM)

Chitz... thanks for that!!!! smile1.gif but Jai kaun hai ye abhi nahi decide hua kya??? hmmm cant imagine Abhishek playing the funny guy!!!!
noooo oh nooo Urmila Basanti nahi plz nahi!!!!! Abhishek ki mom lagegi wo tongue.gif

urmilla as widow suits with white saari tongue.gif ..........basanti is no other than , priyanka chopra tongue.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(KHOBI @ Sep 11 2005, 07:28 PM)

uffff again sad1.gif .......i can't see him as gabbar...........look at to his recent movies he's hero type character..........sarkar........and other ones.......plzzz bollywood dun do this cry.gif

I think he can do any role and it would be a hit! Honestly I feel he has become like the parasmani that turns every piece of iron into gold. Actually this would be a fantastic addition to his career. I am just wondering who is playing Jai(pls pls pls be Hrithik Roshan) and Basanti (I dont care who this is) and Radha (I hope its Rani Mukherjee). Now that would be hit movie!
Chitralekha
QUOTE(preety @ Sep 11 2005, 09:57 PM)

I think Urmila is only gonna sing the Mehbooba song the way she did "chhamma chhamma baaje re teri paijaniyaan". As for Jai I hope its Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukherjee playing Radha. Thakur will be Sanjay Dutt. lol but Mohanlal from Malayalam movies is playing role of Thakur.
Chitralekha
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Sep 11 2005, 11:02 PM)

Cheers,

No clue Vivek. I am eagerly waiting for more info.

This guy Mohit Alawat is playing role of Jai. Ewww

sad1.gif

Click to view attachment
vivekpm
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 13 2005, 11:00 AM)
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Sep 11 2005, 11:02 PM)

Cheers,

No clue Vivek. I am eagerly waiting for more info.

This guy Mohit Alawat is playing role of Jai. Ewww

sad1.gif

He is the guy in the movie James right? Anyways, Abhishek doing Jai will be obvious so we need someone else. I don't think many will agree with me here, but I think Ajay Devgan can do that role. He can look serious and do that Mausi wala scene too...

Cheers,
Chitralekha
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Sep 12 2005, 10:43 PM)
He is the guy in the movie James right? Anyways, Abhishek doing Jai will be obvious so we need someone else. I don't think many will agree with me here, but I think Ajay Devgan can do that role. He can look serious and do that Mausi wala scene too...

Cheers,

Thats right. I have no idea of movie James except for its RGV who made it. Have you watched that movie? How's this Mohit guy? good in acting? Ajay Devgan is more mature than junior AB. I think Hrithik would have made a great pair with him... or even someone else thats close to his own age.
vivekpm
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 13 2005, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE(vivekpm @ Sep 12 2005, 10:43 PM)

Cheers,

Thats right. I have no idea of movie James except for its RGV who made it. Have you watched that movie? How's this Mohit guy? good in acting? Ajay Devgan is more mature than junior AB. I think Hrithik would have made a great pair with him... or even someone else thats close to his own age.

Yeah you are right Devgan won't pair well with Junior B. Didn't thought about that. Looking around, I feel only small B is perfect for Jai's role. Hrithik can fit into Veeru's role, would be odd to see him as a mature Jai. I didn't watched James. Didn't quite liked the promos sad1.gif.

Cheers,
NATURE
Yeah I wanted to fill up my previous post by "Hritik" with Prety but didn't know how much
They would suit ... Priyanka Chopra as Basanti ? I don't like . Rani as Radha and Abhishek as Jai
Will be okay with me, but what about the other pair ? Preity Vs Hritik ? About the Jailor I feel
Rajpal Yadav ( The Pandit Ji in "Mujhse Shadi Karogi" ) will be good . What do u say ?
---------
Dear CHITRA JI , u said He can do any role. Who are u talking about ? Abhishek Bachchan ?
shivani
yuck!
that guy as Jay!!!
I hate hate hate RGV mad.gif abuse.gif angry2.gif
preet
humph!!!! cry.gif Chitz Hritik!!! Urmila and to top it all mohan lal!!!! main kaise dekhungi ye movie!!!! cry.gif
i do wish they would let Abhishek play his pops role sad1.gif the more i think the more i wonder imagine Abhishek in Dharam paji's role!!! Jai's role is small but effective dont you think?? unsure.gif
NATURE
Yeah, I don't know what remake he is going to make. First of all why to make and then with
Whom ? .... I do xpect Abhishek , Rani and some others, but I don't want to see Rani with
James Hero, he may be a good actor but Rani u don't go with him, go with Abhishek ... No problem

Well , just waiting and waiting ...
Chitralekha
QUOTE(NATURE @ Sep 13 2005, 06:23 AM)
Dear CHITRA JI , u said He can do any role. Who are u talking about ? Abhishek Bachchan ?

oh that.. no, that would be big B I was speaking of smile1.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(preety @ Sep 13 2005, 08:28 AM)
humph!!!! cry.gif Chitz Hritik!!! Urmila and to top it all mohan lal!!!! main kaise dekhungi ye movie!!!! cry.gif
i do wish they would let Abhishek play his pops role sad1.gif the more i think the more i wonder imagine Abhishek in Dharam paji's role!!! Jai's role is small but effective dont you think?? unsure.gif

That is going to be some movie with Mohanlal in there. I dont know how and why he fits into the whole story. Not that he isnt good actor, just a misfit IMO. I wish this Mallu friend of mine never reads what I just wrote. lol
visuja
Too late Chitz-ji !! angry2.gif Another fan of Mohanlal has read yr comments mad.gif sad1.gif

Well agree with u there, Chitz-ji ...cant see Mohanlal fitting into Sanjeev Kumar's shoes. But then he did a fair job in Company, though his diction left a lot to be desired. Nevertheless, Im sure he'll do a decent job of acting ... hope RGV utilises him well unsure.gif

Preetz !! Jai's role was small in Sholay blab.gif !! doh.gif I see Sholay ONLY for Jai's character and for his 'comments' on everything that Basanti and Veeru say ! tongue.gif .. Ya me too wish Abhishek would play Jai's character .... but he shd do a good job of the 'aam thodna' and 'suussiiiide' scenes too thumbs-up.gif
preet
QUOTE(visuja @ Sep 15 2005, 10:15 AM)
Preetz !! Jai's role was small in Sholay blab.gif !! doh.gif I see Sholay ONLY for Jai's character and for his 'comments' on everything that Basanti and Veeru say ! tongue.gif .. Ya me too wish Abhishek would play Jai's character .... but he shd do a good job of the 'aam thodna' and 'suussiiiide' scenes too thumbs-up.gif

shouldnt have said small... but it wasnt the main one naa sad1.gif he was given just few comments as dialog wo baat aur hai ki wahi dialog famous hua tongue.gif me too!!! i saw sholay god knows how many times just for Big B and ofcourse Basanti!!!! laugh.gif
NATURE
Ok, Radha <--> Rani and Jay <--> Abhishek is confirmed. Any 1
Knows about Basanti and Veeru ? ... Jagdeep and The Great Jaasoos ?
visuja
Heres what Rediff has to say on the various roles of the new Sholay .....
RGV's Sholay
NATURE
Thanks VISUJA for the link. I don't know what Remake it is going to be. If Veeru is "ABHISHEK" then
I want "RANI" to be "BASANTI" .. she will be good in that Naughty / Funny Role. Can't say anything about
JAY role and "RADHA" .. If "RAJPAL YADAV" will be "SOORMA BHOPALI" then who will be the "JAILOR" ? ..
imjagdish
QUOTE(NATURE @ Oct 10 2005, 06:44 PM) *

Thanks VISUJA for the link. I don't know what Remake it is going to be. If Veeru is "ABHISHEK" then
I want "RANI" to be "BASANTI" .. she will be good in that Naughty / Funny Role. Can't say anything about
JAY role and "RADHA" .. If "RAJPAL YADAV" will be "SOORMA BHOPALI" then who will be the "JAILOR" ? ..

I would have liked Q.Q.Qureshi (dont know his real name) from Bunti/ Babli to be Soorma Bhopali..he could also fit in Asrani's role i guess.
amicable
Abhishek is out of RGV Sholay I guess.

Source
amicable
And.. I read in newspaper yest. that even Saif is out. Now, most likely Ajay Devgan will play role of Veeru in RGV ka Sholay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.