Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Three Of A Kind

, Dev, Dilip & Kishore

67 Pages V « < 54 55 56 57 58 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Three Of A Kind, Dev, Dilip & Kishore
ramanr
post Feb 6 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #826

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 4 2014, 11:50 AM) *

(Dev) Darling Darling (1977)

This film has no redeeming feature in it. The story was hackneyed. The performances were uneven. The music was insipid. An utterly forgettable movie.

Here are the songs from this film...

Hi Swarapriya,

Thanks for the detailed uploads. A correction -

Kal Ka Kya Bharosa

is from Bandh Honth per my information.

Could you confirm?

Regards,
Raman
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 6 2014, 12:34 PM
Post #827

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(ramanr @ Feb 5 2014, 10:58 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 4 2014, 11:50 AM) *

(Dev) Darling Darling (1977)

This film has no redeeming feature in it. The story was hackneyed. The performances were uneven. The music was insipid. An utterly forgettable movie.

Here are the songs from this film...

Hi Swarapriya,

Thanks for the detailed uploads. A correction -

Kal Ka Kya Bharosa

is from Bandh Honth per my information.

Could you confirm?

Regards,
Raman

My Dear Raman,

You are absolutely correct. The song you mentioned is from "Bandh Honth (1984)' which had music by Kalyanji & Anandji with lyrics written by M.G. Hashmat. It was tagging error on my part. Thank you very much pointing out the error and keeping me honest.

I made changes to my write up to reflect your suggestion.

Cheers,
S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2014, 01:24 PM
Post #828

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Mamta Ki Chhaon Mein (1989)

This was the last film made by Kishoreda. He wrote its story, the screenplay, produced and directed it. He also scored its fine music. It did not star him but all of Ganguly group was present. These include his two brothers Ashok Kumar and Anoop Kumar, his wife Leena Chandavarkar (she also sang in the film), and his two sons Sumeet Kumar and Amit Kumar. However, the whole movie belonged to Leena and Amit.

The song “Main Ek Panchhi” written by Kishoreda was originally composed for “Door Ka Rahi (1971)”. It was not included in that film but appeared in albums of that film. Kishoreda decided to include it here in this film.

The song “Mera Geet Adhura Hai” written by Shailendra was originally intended for the film “Suhaana Geet” that was to star Madhubala with Kishoreda. It was recorded for that film as a duet sung by Lataji and Kishoreda. With Madhubala’s death, the movie was shelved. Kishoreda decided to use the lyrics of that song for “Mera Geet”. In this film it is a solo by Kishoreda. I was looking fro the songs of “Suhaana Geet” but found only a couple of incomplete songs. I will upload these at the end of the posting of songs from “Mamta”.

I am not sure how far the following account is true. Kishoreda wanted originally to have Amitabh Bachchan as a guest in the role of Amit’s father. For reasons best known to him Amitabh declined. The role was then offered to Rajesh Khanna. Kishoreda did not take this gesture by Amitabh kindly. From thenceforth he decided to not sing for Amitabh's films.

The movie was finished somewhere in 1986 or early 1987. Before the movie was released Kishoreda passed away. Amit Kumar could not find anyone coming forward to help him with the release of the film. After two years of intensive efforts on his part, the movie was finally released in 1989. Unfortunately it did not do well at the box office.

The movie later was released on VCD. I don’t believe it was ever released as a DVD.

With this film this thread on Kishoreda also comes to a conclusion. We started it in November 2009. In the last 50 months we covered around 90 films that Kishoreda either acted in or gave music to or produced and directed. It was a great journey to go through the career of this genius and share some great moments from his films.

I am uploading songs from this film in two back-to-back posts starting in the next post…

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 14 2014, 01:31 PM
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2014, 01:32 PM
Post #829

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Mamta Ki Chhaon Mein (1989)

I am uploading songs from this beautiful album in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2014, 01:39 PM
Post #830

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Mamta Ki Chhaon Mein (1989)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this beautiful album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2014, 01:44 PM
Post #831

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Kishore) Suhaana Geet (1963)

This movie which was being produced by Kishoreda was abandoned because of Madhubala's ill health. She was the leading lady of the film. Apparently some songs were recorded. I am uploading here a couple of them that are incomplete. The snippet "Hamaari Zid Hai" is noisy. Therefore I am uploading it at a lower bit rate.

Here are these incomplete songs...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Feb 14 2014, 11:47 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
neeltrivedirock
post Feb 14 2014, 08:47 PM
Post #832

Group Icon

Member No.: 99722

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 14 2014, 03:14 AM) *

This movie which was being produced by Kishoreda was abandoned because of Madhubala's ill health. She was the leading lady of the film. Apparently some songs were recorded. I am uploading here a couple of them that are incomplete. The snippet "Hamaari Zid Hai" is noisy. Therefore I am uploading it at a lower bit rate.

The song Hamaari Zid Hai was actually recorded for Pyar Ajnabee, another incomplete film by Kishore Kumar. It starred Kishore Kumar and Leena Chandravarkar. And there is a longer version of the song, with snippets of the second verse that exists, albeit in extremely poor quality. If anybody is interested, I could upload it.
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 14 2014, 11:49 PM
Post #833

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(neeltrivedirock @ Feb 14 2014, 07:17 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 14 2014, 03:14 AM) *

The song Hamaari Zid Hai was actually recorded for Pyar Ajnabee, another incomplete film by Kishore Kumar. It starred Kishore Kumar and Leena Chandravarkar. And there is a longer version of the song, with snippets of the second verse that exists, albeit in extremely poor quality. If anybody is interested, I could upload it.

Thank you very much Trivediji for keeping the record straight. I made a note in the table per your suggestion and decided to leave the song alone. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 21 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #834

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Kalabaaz (1977)

This is yet another film that teams Zeenat and Dev together. This time they play trapeze artistes. Dev performs incredible stunts not as a circus performer but chasing baddies. There are only four songs in the film. One of the songs, "Arre Roothe Hai", has almost the similar tune from Kalyanji & Anandji's earlier hit song "Arre Rafta Rafta" from "Khel Kismat Ki" a 1973 film. Here is this and oher songs from this film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 28 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #835

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dev) Sahib Bahadur (1977)

This movie was made by Dev's older brother Chetanji. More and more I think about some of the movies Chetanji made, I can't help but reassess his abilities as a great director. Take this movie for example. He assembled a whole bunch of fine character actors. Then he cast his own wife, who is expressionless most of the time and can hardly act, in the lead opposite his brother Dev. Then he made a picture that was neither serious in approach to the subject nor funny in the situations he created. Most of the comedy stems from the buffoonery of the actors instead of the situations. Its absurdity was simply pathetic to watch. Even usually reliable Madan Mohanji’s music was not up to par with his own standards. Still it has couple of good songs. Especially the solo by Kishoreda, “Raahi Tha Main Aawaara” is a standout of the album.

Chetan Saab previously made this movie in 1950 as "Afsar" with Dev and his heartthrob during those years, Suraiya. The real life romance of the two generated enough chemistry that spelled the movie to be a modest success. Of course it boasted several beautiful songs by Suraiya and others composed by the great Burmanda. But this lame remake was an utter disappointment and a downer in a big way.

I am uploading the songs and some musical clips from the picture in two back-to-back posts. Here are the songs in the first post...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Feb 28 2014, 09:52 PM
Post #836

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Sahib Bahadur (1977)"...

Here are rest of the songs and some music clips from this film...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
HarshBhatt
post Mar 4 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #837

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8788

Thanks Swarapriya for Suhana Geet
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Mar 5 2014, 05:39 AM
Post #838

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(HarshBhatt @ Mar 4 2014, 09:36 AM) *

Thanks Swarapriya for Suhana Geet

You're very welcome Harshji. Cheers.
+Quote Post
sythlord1978
post Mar 8 2014, 04:25 PM
Post #839

Group Icon

Member No.: 7465

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Feb 24 2013, 08:03 AM) *

(Kishore) Jahan Mile Dharti Akash (1968)

This movie was never released. I am not sure whether it was ever completed. Its director was Kishore Sahu. However, some of the songs, at least a couple I am uploading here, are now widely available in various CD collections. They were uploaded in the last few years in other threads in this Forum as well. I am requesting members to share if they know of any other songs from this film. Thank you.

Also, searching for more songs from this film I found a short video clip from the film on the You Tube. Pictures of Bina Rai I am showing in the table below are from that clip.

Here are the two songs, sung with beautiful magnificence by ever so great Rafi Saab under the music direction of the master musician Madan Mohan Saab to some beautiful lyrics penned by Rajinder Krishanji…

can someone reupload these songs please
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Mar 9 2014, 01:01 AM
Post #840

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(sythlord1978 @ Mar 8 2014, 02:55 AM) *

(Kishore) Jahan Mile Dharti Akash (1968)

can someone reupload these songs please

I have re-uploaded these songs in the "Shair aur Sargam" thread starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry728242

+Quote Post

67 Pages V « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th June 2024 - 08:38 PM