Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Media Irks Sonu Nigam

, Unni u didnt tell me what happened !

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Media Irks Sonu Nigam, Unni u didnt tell me what happened !
Chitralekha
post Nov 17 2004, 10:51 PM
Post #46

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

BJ thanks for the article. Quite informative. Now where's the list of those who never married? and their whys.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SAJJAD
post Nov 17 2004, 11:07 PM
Post #47

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

IMHO, THEY ALL MESS AROUND ON SIDE!!! It does NOT matter if they r married/single or divorced! Wish, i was good looking cry.gif so, i could be part of this mess laugh.gif

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Nov 18 2004, 12:17 AM
Post #48

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Nov 17 2004, 01:21 PM)
BJ thanks for the article. Quite informative. Now where's the list of those who never married? and their whys.

Well that is little tough to get info about naa sad1.gif .... if ever got chance to ask all those never married , first one to come in my mind is ASHA PAREKH .... my god such a lovely girl .... afsos but for no one wink2.gif .... and our Haribhai bhi aise hi single single bhagwan ko pyare ho gaye.... kabhi kabhi sochta hoon , Amisha ben nu shu thashe wink2.gif as many guju 's in bollywood end up being single or never married.... soch le tere ko shaadi baadi banake life mei settle hone ko mangta hai naa tau kabhi bollywood ki taraf mudd ke bhi na dekhna ... ha ha JK ....

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
unni
post Nov 18 2004, 12:32 AM
Post #49

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

BJ's mention of Asha Parekh also brings to mind the actress Nanda. Asha Parekh supposedly due to her relationship with producer Nasir Hussain. I forget whom Nanda was to be getting married to not very long ago -- a big name producer/director -- but he died suddenly. Then comes to mind the legendary singing-star Suraiya --- did she remain pining for Dev Anand?

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Nov 18 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #50

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Nov 17 2004, 11:47 AM)

Well that is little tough to get info about naa sad1.gif .... if ever got chance to ask all those never married , first one to come in my mind is ASHA PAREKH .... my god such a lovely girl .... afsos but for no one wink2.gif .... and our Haribhai bhi aise hi single single bhagwan ko pyare ho gaye.... kabhi kabhi sochta hoon , Amisha ben nu shu thashe wink2.gif as many guju 's in bollywood end up being single or never married.... soch le tere ko shaadi baadi banake life mei settle hone ko mangta hai naa tau kabhi bollywood ki taraf mudd ke bhi na dekhna ... ha ha JK ....

Interesting observation! its kind of weird to know such good looking ppl didnt get a chance to get married. I heard from somewhere Haribhai had heart problems so was never keen on getting married. Did he have any flings?
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Nov 18 2004, 12:45 AM
Post #51

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Nov 17 2004, 10:37 AM)
IMHO, THEY ALL MESS AROUND ON SIDE!!! It does NOT matter if they r married/single or divorced! Wish, i was good looking cry.gif  so, i could be part of this mess laugh.gif

Ayyo! aaj chai mein kya daal ke piya, Sajjadbhai? ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Nov 18 2004, 12:47 AM
Post #52

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(unni @ Nov 17 2004, 12:02 PM)

BJ's mention of Asha Parekh also brings to mind the actress Nanda. Asha Parekh supposedly due to her relationship with producer Nasir Hussain. I forget whom Nanda was to be getting married to not very long ago -- a big name producer/director -- but he died suddenly. Then comes to mind the legendary singing-star Suraiya --- did she remain pining for Dev Anand?

Didnt know about Nanda. I think she has been probably the shortest Bollywood actress til date? Suraiya's case was quite obvious one. Who else?
+Quote Post
SAJJAD
post Nov 18 2004, 12:57 AM
Post #53

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Nov 18 2004, 12:45 AM)
QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Nov 17 2004, 10:37 AM)
IMHO, THEY ALL MESS AROUND ON SIDE!!! It does NOT matter if they r married/single or divorced! Wish, i was good looking cry.gif  so, i could be part of this mess laugh.gif

Ayyo! aaj chai mein kya daal ke piya, Sajjadbhai? ohmy.gif

DOODH(MILK) laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif NOW, DO U UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS MESS???? sunglasses2.gif

Honestly, i don't drink chai!!!!

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
+Quote Post
unni
post Nov 18 2004, 01:34 AM
Post #54

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Nov 17 2004, 03:17 PM)
Didnt know about Nanda.

The name comes back to me now: Manmohan Desai.

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
SAJJAD
post Nov 18 2004, 01:41 AM
Post #55

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Unni Bhai,

Did U get my e-mail? Yes, i received ur package over the weekend - thank U very much bow.gif Hopefully, you will get my package by next weekend! I hope, u will like what i have recorded for u....

Thank U again Unni Bhai!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 01:37 AM