Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

who will win vdocon cup (holland)

, who will win vdocon cup (holland)

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who will win vdocon cup (holland), who will win vdocon cup (holland)
rom
post Aug 25 2004, 07:16 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 233

I agree with you here, but BJ bhai, my point was only about match-fixing, nothing else.

BJ: Aussie would be the winner unless kuch match fixing hui ho

Now my point was that a team can only be fixed to lose, not to win. Australia's very high success rate suggests that they don't fix matches. So if Australia lose this match, this would be due to the merit of the Pakistan team, or their own bad performance. The Pakistanis may be unpredictable, but they have the most talented cricketers in the world, in my view. They do have merit.

THE INTELLIGENT MUST MAKE CONCESSIONS!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
kashikooler979
post Aug 27 2004, 02:19 AM
Post #17

Unregistered

now the final was set on last (wash/rain) match day. abuse.gif Aus VS Pak. the prediction is that the final will also be wash out cry.gif if the final will played the realistic view is that this match could win by PK. because they know about that Pitch well then the Aussies. but aussies could not beat easily there are 11 fighters in their squad, they got motivation, petriotism, they love to win. and pakistan could miss Shoaib Akhtar laugh.gif but that will not a big matter for pk against aussies. lets see that how both teams play if the conditions gives the chances to play.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 06:01 AM