Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Are U A Good Swimmer?

, then share ur tips

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are U A Good Swimmer?, then share ur tips
SAJJAD
post Sep 30 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

No problem! If we don't hear from u...then we know wat happened to u..... tongue.gif Just a cheap joke! lol

good luck! keep kicking....1 day u will get it! U have no idea how many gallons of chlorine water i drank b4 i learned how to swim! Make sure u wash ur teeth/mouth after u swim - goray folks dry clean in the bathroom not like us cool.gif Did i make u sick? Its ok - this builds ur immune system rolleyes.gif

If you get in bed with government, you should expect to walk funny the next day!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Sep 30 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1583

QUOTE(SAJJAD @ Sep 30 2005, 03:07 AM) *

No problem! If we don't hear from u...then we know wat happened to u..... tongue.gif Just a cheap joke! lol

good luck! keep kicking....1 day u will get it! U have no idea how many gallons of chlorine water i drank b4 i learned how to swim! Make sure u wash ur teeth/mouth after u swim - goray folks dry clean in the bathroom not like us cool.gif Did i make u sick? Its ok - this builds ur immune system rolleyes.gif

ok bad-news.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Sep 30 2005, 04:02 AM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 402

Online swimming lessons??!! shocked.gif

What next - oooops sorry, forget I asked (especially Sajjad bhai) rollf.gif

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Sep 30 2005, 04:05 AM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

i also drunk alot of Cl sad.gif ...........i get stmoch pain later on sad.gif ..........and i hate when it comes into my mouth...........caoz i see people's feet ........i saw a lady wearing her runnin shoes Yuke!.......excuse me sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
Akhtar
post Sep 30 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #20

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 568

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Sep 29 2005, 08:16 PM) *

QUOTE(rom @ Sep 29 2005, 11:09 AM) *

Pradeep
If you were a young lad, and I was your swimming instructor, I would pull down your shots and throw it in the 25 meter arena.

OMG! ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Khobi-ji's threads/posts are just too funny! laugh.gif

yes rom ji............that's why i asked zaira if she votes me to challenge Ellen laugh.gif

QUOTE(Pradeep @ Sep 29 2005, 11:03 AM) *

Khobi, two dialogues inspired from the movies:

1. Jo Dar Gaya, So Mar Gaya.
2. Jisne Ki Sharam, Uske Phute Karam.

Its very necessary to gain on one's shyness and fear. These two often brings a person down. Instead why don't you let these two fight against each other? Just think your friend is in danger and crying for your help at the 25 meter spot. What do you do?

If you were a young lad, and I was your swimming instructor, I would pull down your shots and throw it in the 25 meter arena. In such a case who would lead? your fear or your shyness? Who would be more agressive?

smile1.gif

pradeep ji...........ur worse than my instructor.............if u pull me into water.....................still if u do so.......ehh...........i wont take off my life jacket anyways laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ............so ur gonna be as pissed off as my teacher laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif .................but nice tips.............today i did it for an hour............very good............very bravely.............veyr nicelly...........even didn't get drowned.............but, with a life jacket laugh.gif laugh.gif ................anyways, i need an expert's idea pleej sad.gif

QUOTE(Akhtar @ Sep 29 2005, 11:39 AM) *

I can swim!

i can swim is not enough for me........................share , why ur successful..........and how confidently u used the word " i can" laugh.gif ..........caoz i almost forgot if that word exists anymore laugh.gif ........what i always say to teacher is the opposite " i can't" laugh.gif

Its just one of those things, you have to practise hard and work a lot before you get the hang of it, but once you do, it really is a breeze. And - well, I am never short of confidence.
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Sep 30 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #21

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

wooow akhtar..........that was a good tip though very precise.........thnx

+Quote Post
YaarMere
post Sep 30 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #22

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Wots with all the scientific help ppl? Just tell her to watch Baywatch, that will do the trick!!

IPB Image
+Quote Post
preet
post Sep 30 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #23

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 429

this is funny rollf.gif online swimming course indeed!!!! laugh.gif in school, when i opted for swimming as my summer special classes my teacher requested me to go and join some other class after a week biggrin.gif i would always sink and she had to fish me out rollf.gif

"When beauty talks, nobody notices what grammar it uses"
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Sep 30 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(preety @ Sep 30 2005, 08:10 PM) *

this is funny rollf.gif online swimming course indeed!!!! laugh.gif in school, when i opted for swimming as my summer special classes my teacher requested me to go and join some other class after a week biggrin.gif i would always sink and she had to fish me out rollf.gif

hahah preety girl.............same here as soon as i pass the 10 metre portion..............i reach to 3.5 metre deep arena...........i directly go down..........and then teacher has to jump and take me out...... laugh.gif ..............worst of all..........i drink that dirty water full of Cl. sad.gif ...............it's almost a routin for me to get drowned and teacher pull me up laugh.gif laugh.gif ..........now adays when i go for practice........the life guards already know me..............so they bring their chair close to pool as soon as they see me laugh.gif ............the other day, i had all my safty equipment on...................and just beside me there was a 10 year old boy with nothing on him.......... laugh.gif laugh.gif .........he was staring at me and would be thinking...........what's up "aunty"....don't u feel embrassed standing beside me with all those safty equipments.............and i was starrin at him.......hooo, kool kid laugh.gif laugh.gif .........imagine this scene laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
rom
post Sep 30 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 233

Good good! Khobi-ji is still with us, despite Sajjad-bhai's tips! laugh.gif

THE INTELLIGENT MUST MAKE CONCESSIONS!
+Quote Post
preet
post Sep 30 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zaira @ Sep 30 2005, 10:03 PM) *
~~

Preety--I cant believe that being a fish u cant even swim--her jaga naam kharaab karti ho laugh.gif

~~

main fish nahi hu mermaid hu tongue.gif paani se bahaar rehti hu hamesha rollf.gif

Attached Image

i know im in for some comments now ninja.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Sep 30 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Zaira Mermaid ka matlab jal pari nahi hua look.gif mer means water and maid means unmarried woman kisi ko angrezi aati hi nahi yahaa impossible.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Sep 30 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

oh but im know for my beauty too you know tongue.gif

look.gif aur zaraa bataao to agar pari hu to mere pankh kahaa hain mad.gif no pankh naa to that means im not fairy.... i will take it as a compliment ki tumko meri photu pari jaisee lagi tongue.gif

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Oct 1 2005, 12:41 AM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Mashallah..............instead of swimming tips.........some are turned to be fish........some are mermaids..........some are whale.............and who's crub now?...only Zaira remained human, to conquire the world as all jumped into the sea laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

~~

LOLLLLLLLLL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ha ha ha Khobi--that is damn funny--
Arey tum fikar mat karo--U have sooo many well-wishers--U cant drown--koi na koi bacha hi layga laugh.gif
BTW Khobi---Azgarrr knows swimming---LOL--azgar why dont u tell her the tips laugh.gif (i cant stop laughing) laugh.gif

Preety--I cant believe that being a fish u cant even swim--her jaga naam kharaab karti ho laugh.gif

~~

no zairrrr....................if Azgar knew he would post right a way.............i didn't see any reaction from him..............that means he himself drunk plenty of chlorine...........and might be still drinking laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...........by the way it's a good beverage

+Quote Post
sandyk
post Feb 28 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 4675

QUOTE(KHOBI @ Oct 1 2005, 12:41 AM) *

Mashallah..............instead of swimming tips.........some are turned to be fish........some are mermaids..........some are whale.............and who's crub now?...only Zaira remained human, to conquire the world as all jumped into the sea laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

~~

LOLLLLLLLLL laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Ha ha ha Khobi--that is damn funny--
Arey tum fikar mat karo--U have sooo many well-wishers--U cant drown--koi na koi bacha hi layga laugh.gif
BTW Khobi---Azgarrr knows swimming---LOL--azgar why dont u tell her the tips laugh.gif (i cant stop laughing) laugh.gif

~~

no zairrrr....................if Azgar knew he would post right a way.............i didn't see any reaction from him..............that means he himself drunk plenty of chlorine...........and might be still drinking laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ...........by the way it's a good beverage

practice more on your breathing - it's the breathing that lets people down.
Stand at the shallow end of the pool, while holding to the trough of the pool take breathe in ( make sure its in your lungs and not your mouth), out you head under water and then breathe out through your mouth while slowly raising your head out of water.

Plus remember to be relax when swimming if you are not relaxed then you fight against the water and that makes u sink

[i]Armaan tha gulsan pur barsoon, kisi shookh ke dama pur barsoon, afsoos ke kismet ne meri mujhe kha pur le mara
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:42 PM