Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request - Complete Filmography
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Madan Mohan
ksandy01
Hello Friends,

Anyone have a list of complete filmography of Madan Mohan(arranged year wise)? along with non filmy & unreleased film list if any. Pls share the same if anyone of you have it.

Also, if there is any such book published / already available, can anyone provide me the details?

If anyone wants complete filmography of O.P.Nayyar, let me know. I can upload the complete list. I recently happen to see such book called 'Legendary O.P.Nayyar' in which they have listed all movies, albums & unreleased songs of O.P in Year wise order.

Regards.
Sandeep
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(ksandy01 @ Jun 18 2010, 08:34 AM) *

Hello Friends,

Anyone have a list of complete filmography of Madan Mohan(arranged year wise)? along with non filmy & unreleased film list if any. Pls share the same if anyone of you have it.

Also, if there is any such book published / already available, can anyone provide me the details?

If anyone wants complete filmography of O.P.Nayyar, let me know. I can upload the complete list. I recently happen to see such book called 'Legendary O.P.Nayyar' in which they have listed all movies, albums & unreleased songs of O.P in Year wise order.

Regards.
Sandeep

Sandeep, for the most authentic ifnormation on Madan Mohan including filmography, you should visit the site that was launched by his son last year:

www.madanmohan.in

There is also a book on Madan Mohan by Vishwas Nerurkar, similar to the one on OPN you mention above.

Aditya
ksandy01
Hello Aditya,

gr8 update, just checked out the site, it's really amazing....

Regarding the book, are you aware of more details of it as to from where it can be purchased & it's price etc?

Thanks a lot...

Regards.
Sandeep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.