Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is This True?
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
Laique
Tera Mera Manuva- Hum Paanch 1980
Uth Jaag- Hum Paanch 1980
1)Are these two really songs on Hum paanch sung by Rafisaab cas' I have the film and I dont remember them being in the film? Were they unreleased or am I mistaken? Anyone have these songs?
2)Also, Rafisaabs last film released to have his songs was Khoj-1989? Who was in it and what were the songs picturized on? Does anyone have these songs?
Laique
Laique
Tera Mera Manuva- Hum Paanch 1980
Uth Jaag- Hum Paanch 1980
1)Are these two really songs on Hum paanch sung by Rafisaab cas' I have the film and I dont remember them being in the film? Were they unreleased or am I mistaken? Anyone have these songs?
2)Also, Rafisaabs last film released to have his songs was Khoj-1989? Who was in it and what were the songs picturized on? Does anyone have these songs?
Laique
Jay
In KHOJ were acting Naseerudin Shah, Rishi Kapoor and Danny. But I do not think Rafi saab's song(s) are in it.
QUOTE(Jay @ Feb 20 2005, 04:31 AM)
In KHOJ were acting Naseerudin Shah, Rishi Kapoor and Danny. But I do not think Rafi saab's song(s) are in it.

I belive the "fact" that Rafisaab's song in Khoj is not the horror film 1989 one. It's the 1971 one. The incorrect fact is found on mohdrafi.com. In addition, the Shiva Ka Insaaf song (1985) was not song by Mohd. Rafi, but Mohd. Aziz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.