Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bahke Kadam1980)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Usha Khanna
rpnawani
Dear Members,

I have been looking for this movie for a long time. I would appreciate if some kind soul could inform me where I could get a vcd/dvd of this film. The film was directed by Dharmesh Dutt and music is by Usha Khanna. As per information given by Hariram ji in the Filmography of Usha Khanna following are the songs:

Bahke Kadam (1980)
<Dharmesh Dutt> Mohammad Rafi:
aaya hoon ghar baar chhod kar banne film star

<Dharmesh Dutt> Mahendra Kapoor:
main bhi jaawan hoon tum bhi jawaan ho

<Dharmesh Dutt> Manna Dey:
main tujhe pyaar karoon hardam

<Dharmesh Dutt> Usha Khanna:
suno yeh kya kehta hai mausam

I also request the upload of these songs.

Thanks in advance,

rpnawani

Exon
QUOTE(rpnawani @ Dec 11 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Dear Members,

I have been looking for this movie for a long time. I would appreciate if some kind soul could inform me where I could get a vcd/dvd of this film. The film was directed by Dharmesh Dutt and music is by Usha Khanna. As per information given by Hariram ji in the Filmography of Usha Khanna following are the songs:

Thanks in advance,

rpnawani

RPN,

Bahke Kadam movie songs are available on the net. Here is one such site.

Exon
rpnawani
QUOTE(Exon @ Dec 11 2009, 08:38 PM) *

Dear Members,

Thanks in advance,

rpnawani

RPN,

Exon

A million thanks to you Exon for providing this link. It is pleasure to listen to these songs particularly the one by Manna Dey.

I would really appreciate if some kind soul could tell me where to get a vcd/dvd of this film.

rpnawani
Kaajal
QUOTE(rpnawani @ Dec 12 2009, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Exon @ Dec 11 2009, 08:38 PM) *

Dear Members,

Thanks in advance,

rpnawani

RPN,

Exon

A million thanks to you Exon for providing this link. It is pleasure to listen to these songs particularly the one by Manna Dey.

I would really appreciate if some kind soul could tell me where to get a vcd/dvd of this film.

rpnawani

I am also looking for this movie, for some years now. sad.gif sad1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.