Bit Rate: 128 Kps
Songs:

Ajii Piyar Se Moonh Na Modna 3.2 MB Chitalkar & Geeta Dutt 3:24
Ho Tujh Se Nazar Mile He 3.1 MB Chitalkar & Geeta Dutt 3:19

Nash
rolleyes.gif
parag_sankla
Nash ji

The song "Mujhe Dard Yeh Toone" which you have shared is actually the song "Soorma mera niralaa" sung by Kishoreda. Please check the audio and upload the correct song. I have not downloaded the other 2 songs, it will be great if you can check them as well.

Thanks and Best Regards
Parag
NashMia
Parag,
Thanks for the clarifications.This particular song has been uploaded in several of my posts, I do not know why. I have checked the other two songs and they are OK. I really appreciate your help.
Best Wishes
Nash
parag_sankla
Nash ji

Based on the available information, this is one more duet of Geeta ji and C R sahab from this film:

Bachke Rehna (1949)~Steady Please....Naam Thha Asli~Ehsaan Rizvi~C. Ramchander~Geeta Roy & Chitalkar

Requesting forum members to share this rare song.

Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(NashMia @ Dec 8 2009, 02:44 AM) *

Film: Bach Ka Rehna
Year: 1949
Music Director: C. Ramachandra
Bit Rate: 128 Kps
Songs:

Ajii Piyar Se Moonh Na Modna 3.2 MB Chitalkar & Geeta Dutt 3:24
Ho Tujh Se Nazar Mile He 3.1 MB Chitalkar & Geeta Dutt 3:19

Nash
rolleyes.gif

What is the source of your uploads?
It is requested that if there are songs available on other sites just give a link to them so that 'non-angel' members can save ratio.
NashMia
Hildebrand,
Thanks for your advice and I now understand that every one does not have unlimited download. I will make sure that I list the source and link when applicable
Best Regards
parag_sankla
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Dec 7 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Nash ji

Based on the available information, this is one more duet of Geeta ji and C R sahab from this film:

Bachke Rehna (1949)~Steady Please....Naam Thha Asli~Ehsaan Rizvi~C. Ramchander~Geeta Roy & Chitalkar

Best Regards
Parag

A friend and a veteran music lover has confirmed that this is indeed a song sung by Geeta ji with CR sahab. Revising the request for this rare song.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Dec 22 2009, 07:19 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Dec 7 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Nash ji

Best Regards
Parag

A friend and a veteran music lover has confirmed that this is indeed a song sung by Geeta ji with CR sahab. Revising the request for this rare song.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag

Today Waheed bhai played a clip of this song. Requesting forum members to share the full audio of this extremely rare song.

Thanks
Parag
yogihit
Request to reupload full album..
yogihit
re-requesting again
tumtum_tajik
QUOTE(yogihit @ Nov 1 2010, 04:04 PM) *

re-requesting again

Yogi,
here is uploading 2 songs..

regards,
-waheed
yogihit
Waheed bhai..
lovely.. awesome..thanks lot .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.