Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saagar Kinare Solo Rare Version
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
akashwani
Can some generous person upload the solo Kishore Kumar version of SAAGAR KINARE DIL YE PUKARE which was there in the film but was never released in any disc.
pbhende
QUOTE(akashwani @ Jan 30 2005, 02:20 PM)
Can some generous person upload the solo Kishore Kumar version of SAAGAR KINARE DIL YE PUKARE which was there in the film but was never released in any disc.

I don't believe there was a solo Kishore version in the film. There sure was a solo Lata version called 'Saagar Kinaare Saanjh Savere'.

Pinak~
uncle_robert
Indeed there was a Kishore Kumar solo version.
Check before you say so.
Poppy
Kahin Se Aakashwani hi ho jaaye AKASHWANI ji smile1.gif

Apun record kar de GURU solo version wink2.gif
pbhende
QUOTE(uncle_robert @ Feb 1 2005, 12:32 AM)
Check before you say so.

Have sent you a PM in case you miss it.

Pinak~
unni
QUOTE(uncle_robert @ Jan 31 2005, 11:32 PM)
Check before you say so.

Uncle Robert:

When someone's ID has "Uncle" in it, naturally I feel delicate and have to broach the subject most respectfully. But then, for all I know, you may by younger than me. So, I'll take the liberty. tongue.gif

It is not just 'what' we say, but 'how' we say it that makes a ton of difference.

Perhaps you were just being outright and to the point in what you wrote. But, sorry, it comes across as being too blunt, which can cause offense to members participating in this thread.

This applies to all of us: When we post messages, think of the effect it will have on the reader.

I may have strong views on a particular subject, but surely I can take a moment extra to word my opinions in a manner that will not hurt anybody. They may disagree with my views, but I should not give them reason to object to the 'perceived' tone conveyed by the way I phrased it.

As for the solo-version of the song, I don't know. But I've learnt in this forum, for the first time, that for example, Lata-ji's famous solo "Rahe Na Rahe Hum" from "MAMTA" had another version as a Rafi/Suman duet.

While one's point may be absolutely valid, let's also try to convey it gently.

Nobody wants unsolicited 'advice'. But since it comes free, I might as well dole it out! smile1.gif

All I am interested in is that this and other threads in the forum function with amicable interaction between members.
uncle_robert
Point noted and taken in the right spirit Unniji.
unni
QUOTE(uncle_robert @ Feb 4 2005, 03:30 AM)
Point noted and taken in the right spirit Unniji.

Thanks! Sincerely appreciated bow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.