Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Can I Download The First One Song?
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Lyricists > Gulzar
saima.ahmed
QUOTE(anjvajay @ Sep 12 2007, 03:45 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Situm(1991)
MD : Jagjit Singh-Chitra Singh
VCD rip@160Kbps

Saara Din Jaagen To Bejaan Si Ho Jaati Hain/ Saans Leti Huyi Aankhon Ko Zara Sone do 1 (3:22)
Click to view attachment
Saara Din Jaagen To Bejaan Si Ho Jaati Hain/ Saans Leti Huyi Aankhon Ko Zara Sone do 2 (3:54)
Click to view attachment
Mumbai Kodanchi Re (5:26)
Click to view attachment
Kaun Gali Se Nikloon, Brindaban Ki Sab Galiyan Ke Mod Pe Shyam Khade (3:20)
Click to view attachment

Saara Din Jaagen To Bejaan Si Ho Jaati Hain/ Saans Leti Huyi Aankhon Ko Zara Sone do....how can i download this song plz if anyone can explain?
cYb0rG
QUOTE(saima.ahmed @ Jun 30 2009, 07:21 PM) *

Saara Din Jaagen To Bejaan Si Ho Jaati Hain/ Saans Leti Huyi Aankhon Ko Zara Sone do....how can i download this song plz if anyone can explain?

File attachments more than 30 days are deleted from the server. The link's validity has expired and will not be visible once the attachment is removed. You may post a request for reupload.

To download a song from the board you have to share a song. There is a ratio 0.5 to be maintained. For every 1mb you upload you can download 2 mb. Take some time to read the rules and guidelines and learn to participate on the board by way of sharing. The board expects ALL members to participate actively.

There are guidelines for the newbie given in the board rules.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=38907

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.