Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nai Umar Ki Nai Fasal (1965)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Nai Umar Ki Nai Fasal (1965)

This is one of the best musical albums composed by Roshan Saab. I think it is a musical masterpiece. It is adorned with rich lyrics, beautiful music, and some sensational singing. All these make this a "must" listen album. It also is one of my favorite albums.

This movie was made by R. Chandra. If I am not mistaken, he is the brother of actor Bharat Bhushan. The movie itself stars Tanuja and Rajeev. Rajeev himself, I believe, is the son of the producer, R. Chandra.

There are altogether eight songs in this movie. I am uploading all of them. The songs in the first post, seven of them, all came from a CD. In the second post I have a regular song and three extended version songs. All four of these came from a DVD.

Here is the first set of songs ...
swarapriya
Songs of "Nai Umar Ki Nai Fasal (1965)" Continued ...

All songs from this set came from a DVD. Three of the songs are extended versions of those from the first posting. Here they are ...
suhana_safar
Incredible album with meimeirisung renditions by Rfaisaab. Isko bhi apn aha Chal is awesome so is Aak Ki Raat, again Roshan has given the most difficult song to Rafisaab.

I think one Mukesh solo is missing.

lyrics by neeraj is top notch. Swapne jhare phool se is a beautiful emotional song with some hard hitting lyrics.

Again a super album from the original house of Roshan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.