Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nau Bahar (1952)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Nau Bahar (1952)

One more early Roshan album. Lata dominates this. She has some sweet songs. There is a longer version of "Aere Main To Prem Diwani" available. I do have a copy of it but its quality is so terrible that I have decided not to post it. Also, per EarthMusic, I am missing two songs from this album. They are shown in red italics in the table below. Please share these if you happen to have them.

The song "Bhatke Hue Musafir" and the title music are by the courtesy of the Forum members. Rest of them from a CD. Now for a description of the songs and the songs themselves ...
Bhavita

I think the lyrics of Bhatke huye musafir manzil ko dhoondte hain is also NMakshab.
Lovely songs these....
swarapriya
QUOTE(Bhavita @ May 30 2009, 10:31 AM) *

I think the lyrics of Bhatke huye musafir manzil ko dhoondte hain is also NMakshab.
Lovely songs these....

Thanks for the info Bhavita.
Aditya Pant
Phool Chun Le was also used in the film Firdsaus (1953) starring Geeta Bali and Asok Kumar. This was the only Roshan song in an otherwise Robin Chatterjee soundtrack. Here is the song:

Phool Chun Le - Firdaus Naubahar - Lata - Roshan - Shailendra - 192 kbps - 02:53
Click to view attachment

Aditya
swarapriya
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ May 30 2009, 07:18 PM) *

Phool Chun Le was also used in the film Firdsaus (1953) starring Geeta Bali and Asok Kumar. This was the only Roshan song in an otherwise Robin Chatterjee soundtrack. Here is the song:

Phool Chun Le - Firdaus Naubahar - Lata - Roshan - Shailendra - 192 kbps - 02:53
Click to view attachment

Aditya

Thanks for the song and the additional info.
nandi
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ May 31 2009, 07:48 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Aditya

Thank you for this good song. Is it possible to improve the quality?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.