Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bawre Nain (1950)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Bawre Nain (1950)

This was the first movie for which Roshan composed music that was a huge hit. His efforts before this went unnoticed. But this album changed all that. Mukesh's song "Teri Duniya Mein" still feels fresh and young after nearly 60 years of its creation. Beautiful music is forever ...

I am uploading these songs in two separate posts. There are six songs in the first posting. Rajkumari's solo version of the song "Ghir Ghir" is due to Abhay. Thanks Abhay. Here are the songs ...
swarapriya
Songs Of "Bawre Nain (1950)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from this album ...
Devje
Click to view attachment

One of the most beautiful song of MUKESH : music is beautiful .

Thank YOU SWARAPRIYA ( Ji ) smile.gif
swarapriya
QUOTE(Devje @ May 24 2009, 08:48 AM) *

Click to view attachment

One of the most beautiful song of MUKESH : music is beautiful .

Thank YOU SWARAPRIYA ( Ji ) smile.gif

Thanks Devje for dropping "ji".
suhana_safar
Monumentally medlodious album....Khayalon mein kise ke...getta's voice is so beautiful.
Mohabat ke maro ka..in my view the ultimate Rafisaab - Geeta duet

Sun bairi album is all melody, mukesh saab also gives a super rendition in all his songs...what a treat!!!!!!!!!!
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 24 2009, 03:20 PM) *

Monumentally medlodious album....Khayalon mein kise ke...getta's voice is so beautiful.
Mohabat ke maro ka..in my view the ultimate Rafisaab - Geeta duet

Sun bairi album is all melody, mukesh saab also gives a super rendition in all his songs...what a treat!!!!!!!!!!

A good analysis of some of the beautiful compositions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.