Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Babar (1960)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Babar (1960)

Here is the third album dealing with movies related to the Mughal Empire for which Roshan has provided music for. These songs came from a tape but the quality is good. There are only five songs. I am not sure whether this is complete or not. EarthMusic also lists only five songs in this movie.

Our fellow member USR was referring to the tenderness in Lata's voice in a song in "Taj Mahal". Listen to the song by Rafi Saab. Incredibly sweet and tender. Only Rafi Saab can do such songs with such passion.

Here is a description of these songs and the songs themselves ...
hildebrand
Thanks SP. I was missing a few songs.
I am a big fan of Sudha ji's rendition of Salaam-E-Hasrat Qabool Kar Lo as well.
swarapriya
QUOTE(hildebrand @ May 22 2009, 10:31 AM) *

Thanks SP. I was missing a few songs.
I am a big fan of Sudha ji's rendition of Salaam-E-Hasrat Qabool Kar Lo as well.

Indeed a beautiful song.
baijubawra
please re-upload the album once again.
Abdur Rehman
Here you go baiju bawraji. Details at post no 1.
All the songs are in mp3 format and at 128 kbps
baijubawra
QUOTE(Abdur Rehman @ Oct 1 2010, 07:15 PM) *

Here you go baiju bawraji. Details at post no 1.
All the songs are in mp3 format and at 128 kbps

thanks sheshadriji
suhana_safar
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 22 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Babar (1960)

Here is the third album dealing with movies related to the Mughal Empire for which Roshan has provided music for. These songs came from a tape but the quality is good. There are only five songs. I am not sure whether this is complete or not. EarthMusic also lists only five songs in this movie.

Our fellow member USR was referring to the tenderness in Lata's voice in a song in "Taj Mahal". Listen to the song by Rafi Saab. Incredibly sweet and tender. Only Rafi Saab can do such songs with such passion.

Here is a description of these songs and the songs themselves ...

:Tum ek baar Mobhabat ka is another matchless song sung in the most unique and masterly manner by Rafisaab. A timeless song indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.