Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our Site Has Crossed 5000 Hits
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
parag_sankla
As you all know HF launched the site www.geetadutt.com on 23rd November 2008 on the birth anniversary of Geeta ji. When we launched it, we had missed adding the site visitor count feature on it. With help from our friend HB, it was added some time in the month of January this year. In less than 5 months, we have now more than 5000 hits to the site.

Thanks one and all.
parag_sankla
We do not have any professional means to promote our site. So we are using HF and online communities like Orkut and Facebook plus the video sharing site Youtube to promote our site.

The intent is to reach more and more music lovers.

Thanks
Parag
simplefable
Am sure there are bigger things in the offing..Parag. All in good time. smile.gif
parag_sankla
Venkat, thanks for your encouraging words and standing by me whenever the need was. You are a true friend and well-wisher. I am sure we are getting a lot of visitors via our Youtube channel created by Anupama. I am also trying to encourage visitors of http://hindyugm.com to visit our site. Are there any other sites dedicated to Hindi film music where we can promote our website??

Hope we find more avenues to reach people!

Regards
Parag
hildebrand
Nice work team! Your efforts are recognised by all. smile.gif

simplefable
Parag..HB...it is a pleasure to be on team with you all. smile.gif
parag_sankla
Thanks HT bhai for your help.

HB, I mentioned Venkat's name earlier in the reference to the day of launching of our site. I was down just a few days before the date and Venkat stood by me in those days. With our developer in the hospital, we did many things to put the broken pieces together. Thanks to Ritu ji we were able to officially launch it on 23rd Nov.

He was busy with some personal tasks for last few months, but seems like he is back in action. I will be talking to him and you over the weekend to see what we all can do together!

Cheers
Parag
hildebrand
SF is a gem alright, always available when you need him. smile.gif
parag_sankla
Taking an opportunity to thank this friend, guide, motivator and a great human being without whose help this site would not have been possible. This friend of mine was involved in the initial plans made for the site and gave valuable suggestions. This friend encouraged me at every stage. In the first attempt, we could not make it happen due to some reason or other, still this friend stood by me.

Now, this friend is not a regular on Geeta ji's forum, so I request my friend to look at how much wealth of information and music we have shared here.

Thank you my friend, your encouragement and support did it all.

Regards
Parag
hildebrand
yes million thanks to the friend.
parag_sankla
And now we have crossed 7500 hits...

parag_sankla
Now our site http://www.geetadutt.com has got over 12,500 visitors so far. We request all the music lovers to spread this information about our website to your friends.

Thanks to all for your encouraging response to our website.

Regards
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.