Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bheegi Raat (1965)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Roshan
swarapriya
Bheegi Raat (1965)

This is another movie in which Meena Kumari, Ashok Kumar and Pradeep Kumar starred together. This threesome made several movies together. Almost all of them have beautiful songs. The songs by Roshan are just superb in this album. Rafi Saab excels in several beautiful solos. One of my favorites is "Dil Jo Keh Na Saka" a dual (twin) song.

Here are the details of the songs and the songs themselves ...
hildebrand
I had first heard the songs on radio and was having only the lovely Dil Jo Na Keh Saka.
Its the pick of the lot but happy to get the others as well.
Thanks SP for the Roshan festival on here!
swarapriya
QUOTE(hildebrand @ May 22 2009, 11:07 AM) *

I had first heard the songs on radio and was having only the lovely Dil Jo Na Keh Saka.
Its the pick of the lot but happy to get the others as well.
Thanks SP for the Roshan festival on here!

Roshan was a marvellous music director with so many beautiful albums and very many sweet compositions. I am not convinced whether he really got his proper due. His contemporaries were formidable creative geniuses and yet he stood tall on his own as his memomrable songs can provide a testimonal for it.

Cheers,
Swarapriya
suhana_safar
What can one say of Roshan- Rafisaab combo. Rafisaab;s voice has made all these wondeful compositions energised forever.

Dil je no hek saka by Rafisaab - is one song that even if one does not understand Hindi will get goose bumps. His voice, range, vocal texture, modulation, style,...wah ..wah wah ....the king shows why he is the king. The orceshtra of this song is simply unbelievable.
Mohbat se dekha is a knock out and anothe rsuper stylish song of the master.....something along the lines of Kaajal wale Nailn milake..

What an era that was!!!!!!!!!
swarapriya
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ May 22 2009, 01:20 PM) *

What can one say of Roshan- Rafisaab combo. Rafisaab;s voice has made all these wondeful compositions energised forever.

Dil je no hek saka by Rafisaab - is one song that even if one does not understand Hindi will get goose bumps. His voice, range, vocal texture, modulation, style,...wah ..wah wah ....the king shows why he is the king. The orceshtra of this song is simply unbelievable.
Mohbat se dekha is a knock out and anothe rsuper stylish song of the master.....something along the lines of Kaajal wale Nailn milake..

What an era that was!!!!!!!!!

I stand here and applaud to your expressions of love for the "king". Truly a magnificent and gifted voice that happens only occasionally in everybody's lifetime. Ye, we were very fortunte to be such beneficiaries of sweetly divine voice.
Shahrukh3000
swarapriya,
can you e-mail me this song pls: aise to na dekho
irfan140481@hotmail.com. thnx in advance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.