Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs From Chhote Nawab
Hamara Forums > Legends > Lata Mangeshkar
mmuk2004
Does anyone have these nos. from Chhote Nawab(1961):
Chura Ke Dil Ban Rahe Ho(lata)
Jeene Wale Muskura Ke Jee(Lata_Rafi)
kamalaakarsh
i wud like to add my request to this one..
the song "matwaale aankhonwaali"(duet with mod.rafi) is also another terrific song from chote nawaab... its very rare...can anyone upload it..i guess the album itself is a blast.

regards
Talaikya
Sharad ji had promised to upload the entire album ... let me see if I can find anymore... nope, no more. We probably need to prod him into action!!

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...598&#entry51598
runnyc
Never fear, runnyc is here! lol tongue.gif

I'll u/l the album of Chhote Nawab. Hope you like the quality. First let's start with song #1 - Ghar Aaja Ghir Aaye...
runnyc
Next is my personal favorite Lata-Rafi duet from the album, Aaj Hua Mera Dil Matwala...
runnyc
Matwali Aankhonwale
runnyc
Jeenewale Muskura Ke Jee
runnyc
Chura Ke Dil Ban Rahe Ho
runnyc
Finishing up here with the title music..

I apologize if any of the stuff I've put up has already been posted. ph34r.gif

I'll put the Mohd Rafi songs from Chhote Nawab in his forum in a new topic. Look out for it and get:

Aam Chhum Taam Chhum
Ilahi Tu Sun Le
Koi Aane Ko Hai Dil

Happy listening! smile.gif
mmuk2004
Thank you so much bow.gif Really appreciate it bow.gif
mohd2004
Thanks for excellent songs in good quality.

Mohd.
kamalaakarsh
hi! runnyc

you have done it..i couldnt get this chhote nawaab anywhere..thanks a lot for posting the album...
YaarMere
How u doin, Runny I wonder if u can be "here" 4 me 2. Lol tongue.gif

ultraindia says Lata has another solo in this film: Woh aaye ghar mein humare khuda ki kudrat hai. I can't remember this so I can't really say why it is that u've decided to leave this out... but goin of wots there, I like the word sequence!

I like to request a copy of this.

Hope u reply,

YM
runnyc
QUOTE(YaarMere @ Jan 9 2005, 01:16 PM)
How u doin, Runny I wonder if u can be "here" 4 me 2. Lol  tongue.gif

ultraindia says Lata has another solo in this film: Woh aaye ghar mein humare khuda ki kudrat hai. I can't remember this so I can't really say why it is that u've decided to leave this out... but goin of wots there, I like the word sequence!

I like to request a copy of this.

Hope u reply,

YM

Wow, I went crazy trying to find out more info on this song, lol laugh.gif

All that came up in Google searches other than the ultraindia link was Ghalib's ghazals, of which "Woh aaye ghar mein humare khuda ki kudrat hai" is one...

Then I came across the iTrans page for Chura Ke Dil Ban Rahe Ho Bhole...

http://s94437128.onlinehome.us/isb/cisb/10905.isb

Apparently it's the start of this song, but unfortunately it's not a part of the version I uploaded. ohmy.gif

If anyone has the song with the beginning as well, please u/l. I'd like to hear how it's sung... (or if its just spoken) unsure.gif
Rahul Tewari
QUOTE(runnyc @ Jan 8 2005, 04:54 AM) *

Finishing up here with the title music..

I apologize if any of the stuff I've put up has already been posted. ph34r.gif

I'll put the Mohd Rafi songs from Chhote Nawab in his forum in a new topic. Look out for it and get:

Aam Chhum Taam Chhum
Ilahi Tu Sun Le
Koi Aane Ko Hai Dil

Happy listening! smile.gif

I request to give me the link for the wondorful song 'Ilahi tu sun le' from 'Chhote Nawab'.
I would appreciate if you could do that.
Rahul Tewari
QUOTE(kamalaakarsh @ Jan 8 2005, 12:10 PM) *

hi! runnyc

you have done it..i couldnt get this chhote nawaab anywhere..thanks a lot for posting the album...

Please give or send me the song from the film 'Chhote Nawab' sung by Rafi 'Illahi Tu Sun Le'.

rahul_tew@yahoo.com

Regards
Rahul Tewari
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.