RajanCS
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Feb 11 2009, 09:52 AM) *

Please visit this channel on Youtube dedicated to songs of Geeta ji

http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwgeetaduttcom

Thanks Anupama

Best Regards
Parag

Parag,

This is excellent. Now I can see the picturization itself of many rare GD songs.

Thanks a lot for this link.

Best regards,

Rajan
hildebrand
Yes Parag. Its definitely a good collection uploaded by Anupama ji. Hope its just an appetiser! Thanks Anupama ji!
parag_sankla
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Feb 12 2009, 03:59 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Feb 11 2009, 09:52 AM) *

Please visit this channel on Youtube dedicated to songs of Geeta ji

Thanks Anupama

Best Regards
Parag

Parag,

This is excellent. Now I can see the picturization itself of many rare GD songs.

Thanks a lot for this link.

Best regards,

Rajan

Rajan

I join you in thanking Anupama who has been silently doing such a nice work in the memory of Geeta ji.

Best Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
Found a nice playlist here

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3D0801A0148C0A05

parag_sankla
Lovely songs from Dilruba (1950) and Mr Sampat (1952) have been added to this youtube channel.

The link to the channel is

Many thanks Anupama.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Lovely songs from the films Do Dulhe, Vazeer-E-Azam and Mr India have been added to this youtube channel.

The link to the channel is

Many thanks Anupama.

Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
Yes its pouring gems there. Wonderful job Anupama ji.
clap2.gif
Anupama
Oh I just saw this thread. Thanks a lot Parag for starting this thread. I will also keep updating whenever I upload Geetaji videos on the channel. The sad part is that I'm extremely pre-occupied with so many things that I never get enuf time. Thanks everyone for all the praise n appreciation. I'll try uploading a few more next weekend!
Cheers, smile.gif
parag_sankla
Anupama

You are one of the slient and yet one of the most dedicated contributor of HF. It is such a great gesture from you in starting this Youtube channel and sharing the videos of songs of Geeta ji there.

We wish more and more people will visit your channel and appreciate the lovely songs you have been sharing.

Warmest Regards
Parag
Anupama
Thanks Parag! The idea behind starting this channel was to promote www.geetadutt.com to Geetaji's worldwide fans. I hope upon viewing the songs, more ppl will visit the web-site. I'll keep sharing Geetaji's songs on the channel whenever time permits.
afraid.gif Sometimes youtube suspends the account due to copyright issues so enjoy till it lasts! smile.gif
Regards,
Shahrukh3000
looking for a song on video
mujrim - chanda chandni mein jab chamke
can somone upload this song pls (in video file) on youtube or mpg/avi-format
parag_sankla
Irfan bhai

You might want to check this thread

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...&hl=youtube

Here we have given links to more than 150 videos of songs of Geeta ji on YT.

Cheers
Parag

hildebrand
That video is not yet on youtube. I second the request.
Would like to add the following requests (subject to availability) as well:-
1. kiya ye kya tu ne ishaara (Duniya Rang Rangili-Geeta)
2. Aaj joh hum tum mil gaye pyaar mein - Geeta Dutt - Mr. Lambu - O P Nayyar
3. teena tan taa teena - Tangawali (Geeta-Manna)
4. More nainon mein more man mein - Dilruba
Thanks in advance. smile1.gif
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Mar 12 2009, 10:17 AM) *

HB bhai

Even if we are lucky to get the audios of these 3 rare songs, we will be soooooo happy!

biggrin.gif

Hoping for miracles!

Cheers
Parag
hildebrand
I know that Parag. Main video maang kar ek teer se do shikaar karne ki koshish kar raha hoon! Video aa gaya to audio rip to ho hi jaayega in minutes.
I am praying for the miracles too. smile.gif
Anupama
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Mar 12 2009, 01:17 PM) *

Will upload Mujrim VDOs soon, HB n Shahrukh!
I don't hv the other videos with me right now.
More Nainon Mein, More Mann Mein is missing from the VCD I have. sad.gif Will check if it's there in the VHS.
I have Mr. Lambu VHS somewhere, will find it n rip it soon. My VHS collection is all packed n stored away!Crossing my fingers n hopin its Mr.Lambu not Lambu Dada. unsure.gif Par koi Lambu zaroor hai! tongue1.gif
Anupama
Mujrim uploaded here:

Mujrim (1958) - Sun Sun Madraasi Chhori Tere Liye Dil Jalta - Asha Bhonsle & Geeta Dutt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqD7o2P5YGY

Mujrim (1958) - Chanda Chandni Mein Jab Chamke - Geeta Dutt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6OZE72Aks

parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 15 2009, 06:22 PM) *

Mujrim uploaded here:

Mujrim (1958) - Sun Sun Madraasi Chhori Tere Liye Dil Jalta - Asha Bhonsle & Geeta Dutt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqD7o2P5YGY

Mujrim (1958) - Chanda Chandni Mein Jab Chamke - Geeta Dutt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6OZE72Aks

Wonderful uploads Anu. The song "Chanda chandani mein jab chamke" seems to be so perfect with two Geetas complementing each other. Thanks a lot for this one!

smile.gif

Best Regards
Parag

hildebrand
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 16 2009, 03:22 AM) *

Will upload Mujrim VDOs soon, HB n Shahrukh!
I don't hv the other videos with me right now.
More Nainon Mein, More Mann Mein is missing from the VCD I have. sad.gif Will check if it's there in the VHS.
I have Mr. Lambu VHS somewhere, will find it n rip it soon. My VHS collection is all packed n stored away!Crossing my fingers n hopin its Mr.Lambu not Lambu Dada. unsure.gif Par koi Lambu zaroor hai! tongue1.gif

Thanks Anu ji for the uploads.
I'm crossing my fingers too. rolleyes.gif
Shahrukh3000
thnx anupama ji
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 15 2009, 02:52 PM) *

My DVD of Dilruba also does not have this song.

sad.gif

parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 11 2009, 02:52 PM) *

Thanks Parag! The idea behind starting this channel was to promote www.geetadutt.com to Geetaji's worldwide fans. I hope upon viewing the songs, more ppl will visit the web-site. I'll keep sharing Geetaji's songs on the channel whenever time permits.

I can only say one thing Anu. This world is alive because of noble and selfless persons like you.

bow.gif

It makes me so happy that we all music lovers are doing our best to keep the memories of Geeta ji alive.

Best Regards and thanks once again.
Parag

parag_sankla
A lot of videos have been added to our channel. Please visit and enjoy.

Anu, your excellent uploads made my day! Thank you.

A kind request. Can some one please extract the audio from this rare (and never before heard) song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6145TY29SQ...feature=channel

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Parag
Aditya Pant
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 22 2009, 09:17 PM) *

A kind request. Can some one please extract the audio from this rare (and never before heard) song

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Parag

Parag, I think the audio of this song was uploaded on HF some time back (otherwise I don't see any reason how I have this song ---90% of my Geeta Dutt collection is thanks to HF). I don't remember who had uploaded it. Anyway, here it is:

Click to view attachment

Aditya
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Mar 22 2009, 10:11 AM) *

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Parag

Parag, I think the audio of this song was uploaded on HF some time back (otherwise I don't see any reason how I have this song ---90% of my Geeta Dutt collection is thanks to HF). I don't remember who had uploaded it. Anyway, here it is:

Click to view attachment

Aditya

Aditya

Many thanks for the initiative, I sincerely appreciate it.

Unfortunately my collection of songs of Geeta ji is not organized so it might be possible that I myself too have this song. Any ways, its good to have the "film version" of this song.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Thanks Anu for continuously posting great videos of songs of Geeta ji. This YT channel is surely becoming a great place for fans of Geeta ji to see the songs she has sung.

Regards
Parag
frangipani
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 22 2009, 11:47 AM) *

Parag, now that you are working on a Mac, I think I will share my trick of how I extract mp3s from youtube videos. biggrin.gif

Step 1: Download the video from youtube: When the youtube page is open in the Safari browser, click on the 'Window' tab and then click on 'Activity'. It will show you all the elements that have loaded on the page and the sizes of the files, double click on the large file, ( usually in Mb range, all the others would be in kb range). This downloads the flv video. Or otherwise Firefox has very neat add-ons that let you download videos too.

Step 2: I use a free program called iextractmp3. Once the video is downloaded, I drop the flv into the program, and it immediately extracts the audio file are you are done. smile.gif
parag_sankla
Hi FP

Nice to see you back in Geeta ji's forum after a long time.

smile1.gif

Please tell me about the add-on in the Firefox browser.

Thanks and Warmest Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Many thanks to the Admin for marking this thread as an important thread.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Congrats and thanks to Anu. This YT channel has now 100 videos of songs of Geeta ji.

Great efforts and excellent uploads!

Regards
Parag
Anupama
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 17 2009, 12:19 AM) *

sad.gif

bad-news.gif And it's not even there in the VHS. Kasam se, I checked it thoroughly this time!

Anupama
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Mar 22 2009, 01:11 PM) *

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Parag

Click to view attachment

Aditya

Parag, I uploaded it for you here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4684&st=616

you must hv missed it!
unsure.gif
Anupama
QUOTE(frangipani @ Mar 25 2009, 08:45 PM) *

Parag, now that you are working on a Mac, I think I will share my trick of how I extract mp3s from youtube videos. biggrin.gif

Step 1: Download the video from youtube: When the youtube page is open in the Safari browser, click on the 'Window' tab and then click on 'Activity'. It will show you all the elements that have loaded on the page and the sizes of the files, double click on the large file, ( usually in Mb range, all the others would be in kb range). This downloads the flv video. Or otherwise Firefox has very neat add-ons that let you download videos too.

Step 2: I use a free program called iextractmp3. Once the video is downloaded, I drop the flv into the program, and it immediately extracts the audio file are you are done. smile.gif

Try this out too:

http://listentoyoutube.com/index.php

It's pretty simple n ez! wink.gif
Anupama
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 27 2009, 12:30 AM) *

Many thanks to the Admin for marking this thread as an important thread.

Best Regards
Parag

Admin, thanks a lot for pinning up this thread!
Anupama
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 27 2009, 01:10 AM) *

Congrats and thanks to Anu. This YT channel has now 100 videos of songs of Geeta ji.

Great efforts and excellent uploads!

Regards
Parag

Many thanks Parag! Pleasure is all mine! smile.gif
Will upload a few more tonite afta dinner!
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 29 2009, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 17 2009, 12:19 AM) *

sad.gif

bad-news.gif And it's not even there in the VHS. Kasam se, I checked it thoroughly this time!

So most likely it is a case of a song recorded but not included in the film.

Sad!

Thanks Anu for checking the VHS too for us.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 29 2009, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Mar 22 2009, 01:11 PM) *

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Parag

Click to view attachment

Aditya

Parag, I uploaded it for you here:
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...4684&st=616

you must hv missed it!
unsure.gif

I had already downloaded it and then forgot about it.

I am becoming more like Dory in "Finding Nemo", suffering from short term memory loss!

laugh.gif

Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Anupama @ Mar 29 2009, 04:10 PM) *

QUOTE(frangipani @ Mar 25 2009, 08:45 PM) *

Try this out too:

http://listentoyoutube.com/index.php

It's pretty simple n ez! wink.gif

Thats a cool site Anu. Thanks so much. I added it to my bookmarks

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
Thanks Anu for adding more videos. Wonderful songs, great melodies and excellent visuals!

parag_sankla
QUOTE(frangipani @ Mar 25 2009, 05:45 PM) *

This worked great after I installed an add-on to my firefox and then using the iextractmp3 tool. The file generated is at 64 KBPS, so can not be shared on the HF server directly.

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers
Parag
hildebrand
You can use any audio software to convert 64 kbps to 128 kbps. There is no appreciable loss of quality felt to the human ear.

You can use the lame encoder for the mac. Thats the encoder used on other platforms as well.

www.downloadatoz.com/codecs/lame-for-mac.html
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Apr 1 2009, 02:34 AM) *

You can use any audio software to convert 64 kbps to 128 kbps. There is no appreciable loss of quality felt to the human ear.

You can use the lame encoder for the mac. Thats the encoder used on other platforms as well.

www.downloadatoz.com/codecs/lame-for-mac.html

HB

I am not so concerned about the fact whether it can be directly uploaded on HF or not. I am sorry I did not phrase my sentence properly. Whether it is 16 KBPS or 320 KBPS, listening to a rare/film version/with extra stanza song of Geeta ji is always a great experience for a bhakt like me.

smile.gif

All thanks to computers, internet, HF and great music lovers my collection of songs of Geeta ji has increased from less than 100 to more than 1000.

The joy of listening to her never before heard songs is unparallel for me!

Jai HF!

Cheers
Parag

Aditya Pant
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Apr 1 2009, 10:23 PM) *

All thanks to computers, internet, HF and great music lovers my collection of songs of Geeta ji has increased from less than 100 to more than 1000.

I would rephrase this sentence to talk about myself:

"All thanks to computers, internet, HF and great music lovers like Parag my collection of songs of Geeta ji has increased from less than 50 to more than 900".

Of course, the credit for this goes to the entire HF community, but I hope people will understand why I'm singling Parag out. Without his relentless pursuit of keeping the Geeta Dutt forum alive and brimmimg with activity, I would not have been exposed to the wonderous world of Geeta Dutt's work. Thanks a lot, Parag.

Aditya
frangipani
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 25 2009, 10:45 PM) *

Hi FP

Parag

The add-on I use is called 'downloadhelper'... neat piece of tricks. smile.gif
parag_sankla
QUOTE(frangipani @ Apr 1 2009, 10:14 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 25 2009, 10:45 PM) *

Hi FP

Parag

The add-on I use is called 'downloadhelper'... neat piece of tricks. smile.gif

I already did a little search and installed an add on called "Fast Video Download 2.0"

Its working fine and I can d/l the song as .flv and then extract mp3 out of it using iextrtactmp3

Thanks FP for your help

Warmest Regards
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Apr 1 2009, 10:32 PM) *

"All thanks to computers, internet, HF and great music lovers like Parag my collection of songs of Geeta ji has increased from less than 50 to more than 900".

Of course, the credit for this goes to the entire HF community, but I hope people will understand why I'm singling Parag out. Without his relentless pursuit of keeping the Geeta Dutt forum alive and brimmimg with activity, I would not have been exposed to the wonderous world of Geeta Dutt's work. Thanks a lot, Parag.

Aditya

Yes he's one of the most active "mere reuploaders" wink2.gif
Thanks Parag for keeping the forum active.
Also many thanks to mahesh ji, bappa, dharmvir ji and lots of others who are/have been the other pillars of the geeta forum.
parag_sankla
QUOTE(Aditya Pant @ Apr 1 2009, 10:02 AM) *

Aditya

Aditya

This was extremely nice and sweet of you saying all this about me. As I have said time and again, its my great pleasure to re-upload these lesser heard songs of Geeta ji and keep the forum active. My ultimate motive is that more and more music lovers should be able to listen to as many songs of hers as possible.

There are other forums and groups, but I found that HF is the best platform for me. And on top of everything, HF gave the life time opportunity to Geeta ji fans to launch the very first website dedicated to her. Its my pride that I was associated with this project and will continue to do so in the form of updates and upgrades.

I have made some great friends through this site (though I have not yet personally met most of them) and my ordinary life has got some meaning. Like every one, I have done some mistakes and trying to learn from them.

We only request music lovers to stay and enjoy this forum and the activity/discussion/songs here. Geeta ji herself has said:

Thehro zara si der toh
aakhir chale hi jaaoge
Tum hi kaho, karenge kya
yaad joh humko aaoge..

Thehro zara si der toh...

Kaabil nahin hain hum tere
phir bhi yeh hain karam tera
Tumko na paa sake toh kya
mil toh gaya hain gham tera

Aankhon se door jaake bhi
nazaron se ja naa paaoge

Tum hi kaho, karenge kya
yaad joh humko aaoge..

Thehro zara si der toh...

parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Apr 2 2009, 05:34 AM) *

Also many thanks to mahesh ji, bappa, dharmvir ji and lots of others who are/have been the other pillars of the geeta forum.

HB, its truly remarkable to see that this forum has grown from a single post in Mohd Rafi forum (since there was no Geeta Dutt forum that time) to one of the most active forums and having its own dedicated website! It goes without saying that members like late Bappa, Mahesh, Alybaba, Dharmvir ji, Erum ji, Ashraf, Abbasi, Mahesh Sharma ji, Rinki, Madhavi, Alok, Anupama, Nimmi, BC ji, CM2 ji, Pradeep, Gop, Subir bhai and many more have done immense contributions to it.

Though we are not very large in number, we, a small group of fans of Geeta ji have made this forum a lovable place.

At the same time, its a pleasure to see more and more members taking interest here.

Long live Geeta ji and her music!

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
A small snippet of the song "Dharati se door gore" from Sangdil (1952) has been posted by Anupama here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY0MMwg25A0

Many thanks Anu

Best Regards
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.