Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Usha Khanna
G.Nabee
MAIN WOHI HOON (1966)

Cast: FIROZ KHAN, KUMKUM, I.S. JOHAR, MURAD, MADAN PURI, ROOPESH KUMAR.JOHNY WISKY
Produced By: M.M. PRODUCTIONS
Directed By: A. SHAMSHEER
Music By: USHA KHANNA
FAMILY DRAMA

1) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)- Usha Khanna, Chorus- Aaja O Zara Aaja Dilbar Jaani- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 5m38s
Click to view attachment

2) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)-Lata- Main Wohi Hoon Jise Tum Pyaar- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 4m54s
Click to view attachment

3) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)-Lata- Saiyyaan Tore Panghat Pe- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 3m21s
Click to view attachment

4) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)-Mahendra Kapoor, Krishna Kalle- O Paricham Mere Hamdam- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 5m24s
Click to view attachment
--G.Nabee
G.Nabee
Last two....

5) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)-Rafi- Aankhon Pe Palkon Ke Ghooghat- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 4m37s
Click to view attachment

6) Main Wohi Hoon-(1966)-Rafi- Bahut Haseen Ho Bahut Jawan Ho- Asad Bhopali- Usha Khanna
...MP3, 128 kbps, 5m20s
Click to view attachment
--G.Nabee
HarshBhatt
Thanks G.Nabee for uploading
Erum Hashmi
Thanks, Nabeeji!
memsaab
Could somebody re-upload these songs? I love them!!!

Thanks very much in advance smile1.gif
Abdur Rehman
Here are the songs from the film. The Details are at posts 1 and 2. All the songs are in mp3 format and at 128 kbps
HumTum
Seshadri, please add the song durations too. smile.gif
Abdur Rehman
As the details were in posts 1 and 2 I did not add the durations.
memsaab
I am very very grateful to you!!!! Cannot live without the song pictured on Feroz in a Beatles wig, and the one and only Bela Bose biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.