Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geeta Dutt Songs That Took The Hit
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
hildebrand
Geeta ji has sung over 1200 songs in Hindi Films.
Many of her songs have taken the "hit". They were either deleted or not picturised, unreleased or not credited to her.
I am making this special thread for such songs.
I know only a few but surely senior members would have many more.
hildebrand
The film Paying Guest had a song by Geeta ji which got deleted (does anybody know the reason?).
This song had the lyrics 'Gaaye Ghabra Ke Dil' which she has sung very well.

It is posted here
RajanCS
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 2 2009, 02:53 PM) *

The film Paying Guest had a song by Geeta ji which got deleted (does anybody know the reason?).

It is posted here

HB ji,

Thanks for uploading this excellent song. Now when I downloaded this song, I realize that I have heard it in past. Probably in 50s when I was still in primary school. What happy days those were!!! Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rajan
parag_sankla
Excellent thread buddy. One song which immediately comes to my mind is "Rut phire par din hamare" a Geeta Dutt masterpiece which got deleted from the classic Pyaasa.

And at least I can not forget the song "Chaand hain wohi" which got deleted from the film Parineeta (composed by Arunkumar). This song has my name in it (I must have stated this umpteen no of times on HF)

parag_sankla
Another song which can be added here is "Aye hai dilruba" from Dr. Vidya (1962) composed by Burmanda. Its a duet of Geeta ji and Asha ji. My information says "Not on record", and I have not seen the film. So I am not sure if the song is there in the film or not. And its a more than 8 minute long song.......
hildebrand
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 2 2009, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 2 2009, 02:53 PM) *

It is posted here

HB ji,

Thanks for uploading this excellent song. Now when I downloaded this song, I realize that I have heard it in past. Probably in 50s when I was still in primary school. What happy days those were!!! Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Rajan

You are most welcome Rajan ji. I am happy that my post took you back to your school days. Thanks for sharing this. The post reminded me of my old school days as well.
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 2 2009, 07:59 PM) *

Excellent thread buddy. One song which immediately comes to my mind is "Rut phire par din hamare" a Geeta Dutt masterpiece which got deleted from the classic Pyaasa.

And at least I can not forget the song "Chaand hain wohi" which got deleted from the film Parineeta (composed by Arunkumar). This song has my name in it (I must have stated this umpteen no of times on HF)

Thanks Parag. Glad you like the thread.
Yes that Pyaasa song is very good. Wonder where it would have been placed if picturised.
The Parineeta song is wonderful too. Isn't the Geeta version of Chali Radhe Rani also not deleted?
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 2 2009, 09:20 PM) *

Another song which can be added here is "Aye hai dilruba" from Dr. Vidya (1962) composed by Burmanda. Its a duet of Geeta ji and Asha ji. My information says "Not on record", and I have not seen the film. So I am not sure if the song is there in the film or not. And its a more than 8 minute long song.......

I love the song as well. I got the movie a couple of weeks back from a store but am yet to watch it. When I do watch it I'll let you know if it was indeed picturised.
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 3 2009, 07:04 AM) *

Isn't the Geeta version of Chali Radhe Rani also not deleted?

AFAIK, the song "Chali radhe rani" sung by Geeta ji is a version song. In the film it was sung by Asha ji and Manna Dey ji. The record company released a version of the song in Geeta ji's voice (as she was one of the popular singers of that time).

Subject to correction!

smile.gif

Cheers
Parag
RajanCS
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 2 2009, 07:59 PM) *

Parag,

I have heard the Pyaasa song - Ruth phire par din hamare beete na beete na. Beautiful song. However, I do not seem to have this song with me. Can you please upload both the songs - Pyaasa as well as Parineeta?

Regards,

Rajan
parag_sankla
Rajan ji, both the songs have been posted here

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=561690

Hope you like them as much as I do.

I pay my tributes to our beloved singer Geeta ji in this 10,000th post of mine on HF.

Parag
RajanCS
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 3 2009, 09:49 PM) *

I pay my tributes to our beloved singer Geeta ji in this 10,000th post of mine on HF.

Parag

Excellent song by GD, Parag. The tune as well as the lyrics provided by Sahir are also equally great. It is really unfortunate that this pair did not work together after this film.

I sincerely appreciate the promptness with which you have shared this rare song.

I don't think I have heard "Chand Hai Wohi" song from Parineeta. I would love to hear it. Is it possible to share it too?

Regards,

Rajan
hildebrand
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 4 2009, 02:28 PM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 3 2009, 09:49 PM) *

Parag

Excellent song by GD, Parag. The tune as well as the lyrics provided by Sahir are also equally great. It is really unfortunate that this pair did not work together after this film.

I sincerely appreciate the promptness with which you have shared this rare song.

I don't think I have heard "Chand Hai Wohi" song from Parineeta. I would love to hear it. Is it possible to share it too?

Regards,

Rajan

Here is the song.

Chaand Hain Wohi Sitaare
Geeta Dutt
Parineeta
192 kbps
03:04
RajanCS
HB,

Thanks for uploading Chand Hai Wohi. This is absolutely great song. I just don't have words to express my joy after listening to this song. Thanks to you and Parag for bringing this song to the fore.

Regards,

Rajan
parag_sankla
So far we have got 4 songs

Paying Guest - Gaaye Ghabra Ke Dil
Pyaasa - Rut phire par din hamare
Parineeta - Chaand hain wohi
Dr. Vidya - Aye hai dilruba (with Asha ji)

Are there any more ?

I think the song "Jata Kahan Hai Deewane" from CID was also deleted from the film due to censor problems. They found the word "Fi Fi" obsene and asked to cut the song from the film.

hildebrand
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 4 2009, 08:22 PM) *

HB,

Thanks for uploading Chand Hai Wohi. This is absolutely great song. I just don't have words to express my joy after listening to this song. Thanks to you and Parag for bringing this song to the fore.

Regards,

Rajan

You are most welcome. Glad you loved the song like I do.
Parag's name figures in the song too as he pointed out.
Pity my name doesn't figure in any song wink2.gif
RajanCS
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 5 2009, 12:23 PM) *

HB,

Regards,

Rajan

HB,

Did not understand "Pity my name doesn't figure in any song" part of the message!!

I have come to know about several beautiful GD songs through the postings from HB as well as Parag. I have made it a point to go through postings from both of you, expecting to know about more such hidden treasure.

In fact ever since I accidently landed in HF, I have come across several informative postings and beautiful songs from several members. HF has now become an addiction for me - thanks to excellent postings and song collections from you all.

Sincere regards,

Rajan

parag_sankla
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 5 2009, 02:50 AM) *

QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 5 2009, 12:23 PM) *

HB,

Regards,

Rajan

HB,

Did not understand "Pity my name doesn't figure in any song" part of the message!!

Sincere regards,

Rajan

Rajan

In the song "Chand hain wohi" there is a line :

Raag hain wohi, Parag hain wohi chaman
phir bhi kyoun udaas hain udaas mera mann...

So, HB said that this song features Parag's name in it. And then he further said that there is no song sung by Geeta ji which has his (HB) real name in it.

smile.gif

Best Regards
Parag
hildebrand
Rajan ji
That was my idea of a small joke. Thanks Parag for mentioning the lines from the song.
I am flattered by your post and it encourages me to write better posts. Thanks Rajan ji for the encouraging post.
simplefable
Lo..this is one fine convesation..smile.gif
Parag..Congrats on your 10000 mark !! let the carvan continue..
Rajan..the admiration is mutual. we enjoy the conversation more than anything...
HB..tumhara naam bhi aayega..Doondte rehna .. smile.gif

And what about...Panchi banoo udte phiroo...Yeh raat bheege bheege ( chori chori ) ? are they version songs or songs which were supposed to be on the film?
parag_sankla
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 4 2009, 06:52 AM) *

HB,

Regards,

Rajan

Dear Rajan

Its our utmost pleasure to share these lovely songs of Geeta ji. I have collected over 600 songs of Geeta ji through dedicated efforts on HF for last 2 years or so. I have the highest regards for all the generous contributors who have been sharing these rarest of the rare songs with all of us here on HF. As a die-hard Geeta Dutt fan, I believe that its my duty to share these songs with as many music fans as possible.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

BTW, "Chand hain wohi" is indeed one of the finest songs of Geeta ji. I heard it for the first time several years ago, and it still continues to enthrall me till date. The depth and passion in the song is a divine experience.

Best Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
QUOTE(simplefable @ Jan 5 2009, 08:58 AM) *

And what about...Panchi banoo udte phiroo...Yeh raat bheege bheege ( chori chori ) ? are they version songs or songs which were supposed to be on the film?

These 2 are version songs Venkat. Do not qualify for this thread.
biggrin.gif

Cheers
Parag

parag_sankla
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jan 5 2009, 02:50 AM) *

I have come to know about several beautiful GD songs through the postings from HB as well as Parag. I have made it a point to go through postings from both of you, expecting to know about more such hidden treasure.

In fact ever since I accidently landed in HF, I have come across several informative postings and beautiful songs from several members. HF has now become an addiction for me - thanks to excellent postings and song collections from you all.

Sincere regards,

Rajan

Hi Rajan

You have precisely echoed the sentiments of music lovers like me and HB. I myself have been hooked to HF since I joined it in May 2006. My collection of old film songs (mostly Geeta Dutt songs) has grown so much all courtesy the most generous guys on HF. The pleasure of listening to these songs is out of the world and I keep thanking HF and its members.

And now with the launching of the site www.geetadutt.com, my association with HF has become even closer. I am glad that we all music fans are able to share these little joys of life.

Keep visiting and participating in various threads in Geeta ji's forum. This forum truly needs music fans like you.

Best Regards
Parag

hildebrand
Parag
Weren't some other songs of Geeta ji also deleted in the 50s due to censor board problems? (I remember reading somewhere about a couple of them). Can you recall some?
parag_sankla
HB, 2 songs which immediately come to my mind are

1) Jaata kahan hain deewane - CID
2) Mose chanchal jawani sambahli nahin jaaye - Bahu Beti

Both got deleted from the film due to censor problems.

Thinking about more such incidences..

Parag

frangipani
The duet 'jab jab tujhko chhua' with Kishore Kumar, from Jaalsaaz. That one was later passed with the lyrics changed to 'hip hip ho ho hurrah' and was sung by Asha B. and KK. smile.gif
parag_sankla
Thanks FP, nice addition from you as always.

smile1.gif

So the list so far is :

Mose chanchal jawani sambahli nahin jaaye - Bahu Beti
Jab jab tujhko chhua - (with Kishore Kumar) - Jaalsaaz
Gaaye Ghabra Ke Dil - Paying Guest
Rut phire par din hamare - Pyaasa
Chaand hain wohi - Parineeta
Aye hai dilruba (with Asha ji) - Dr. Vidya
Jata Kahan Hai Deewane - CID

parag_sankla
We can even consider the song "Tum jiyo hazaron saal" from the film Sujata here. It was recorded in Geeta ji's voice and then for some reason recorded again in Asha ji's voice. The song on the records and in the film was in the voice of Asha, but was credited to Geeta Dutt.

Asha Bhonsle "fought a long battle" with HMV to get the credits corrected.

hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 7 2009, 05:38 AM) *

We can even consider the song "Tum jiyo hazaron saal" from the film Sujata here. It was recorded in Geeta ji's voice and then for some reason recorded again in Asha ji's voice. The song on the records and in the film was in the voice of Asha, but was credited to Geeta Dutt.

Parag request upload of the Geeta version if available.
hildebrand
QUOTE(frangipani @ Jan 7 2009, 01:15 AM) *

The duet 'jab jab tujhko chhua' with Kishore Kumar, from Jaalsaaz. That one was later passed with the lyrics changed to 'hip hip ho ho hurrah' and was sung by Asha B. and KK. smile.gif

FP
This is the first time I'm hearing of the Asha, KK version. Request its upload in relevant forum if available.
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 7 2009, 12:54 AM) *

Parag

I have heard of the second song but couldn't recall its lyrics earlier. I remembered there was one song in early 50s which was deleted since censors found it too hot! This was the one. Request its upload if available with you. I only have the geeta rakhi song from that movie.
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 7 2009, 02:53 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 7 2009, 05:38 AM) *

Parag request upload of the Geeta version if available.

I have been searching for a Geeta Dutt version of this song since I joined HF. Every one says such a version exists and even records were released.

See the discussion here

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...c=25890&hl=

sad.gif

Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 7 2009, 02:56 AM) *

Parag

I have heard of the second song but couldn't recall its lyrics earlier. I remembered there was one song in early 50s which was deleted since censors found it too hot! This was the one. Request its upload if available with you. I only have the geeta rakhi song from that movie.

Here is the song for you

Mose chanchal jawani sambhali nahin jaaye
Bahu Beti (1953)
Geeta Dutt
S D Batish
Kaifi Azmi
128 KBPS
03:00 min
mp3

Audio courtesy generous HF members

parag_sankla
What an interesting topic you have come up with HB!

Applauds.

What about all those films like Pujya Gandhiji, Black Prince, Kasam (1947), Hum kahan jaa rahe hain and many more which never got released.

I am sure there are at least 25-30 songs in this category.

Senior and knowledgeable members like Mahesh can throw light on these.

Thanks
Parag
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 7 2009, 11:14 PM) *

What an interesting topic you have come up with HB!

Applauds.

What about all those films like Pujya Gandhiji, Black Prince, Kasam (1947), Hum kahan jaa rahe hain and many more which never got released.

I am sure there are at least 25-30 songs in this category.

Senior and knowledgeable members like Mahesh can throw light on these.

Thanks
Parag

Glad you like it Parag. Thanks for the song. Yes Hopefully Mahesh ji and others can tell us more about this.
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 7 2009, 08:12 PM) *

Parag

Here is the song for you

Mose chanchal jawani sambhali nahin jaaye
Bahu Beti (1953)
Geeta Dutt
S D Batish
Kaifi Azmi
128 KBPS
03:00 min
mp3

Audio courtesy generous HF members

Wow. I can't believe somebody like Batish ji who made such great bhajans could compose a song like this as well! Great song. Both him and the lyricist have done something I wouldn't expect from both of them! Shows their versatility which if had been explored more could have given many more gems.
parag_sankla
And what about the singer, who sang "Kaise le aaon rakhiya main bhaiyya more paaon mein bedi padi" for the same film? This one pair of songs is more than enough to showcase the versatility of the golden voice of Geeta Dutt.

Somehow I have this feeling, those who like songs of Geeta Dutt (on HF and overall in general) are not so vocal about how good a singer she is. I get a feeling we kind of keep a low profile and are some what conservative when it comes to praising the talent of this melody queen.

In this regards, Haimanti ji has been absolutely showering the right praises on the central character of her book.

Just my 2 cents!

Cheers
Parag

hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 8 2009, 12:51 AM) *

And what about the singer, who sang "Kaise le aaon rakhiya main bhaiyya more paaon mein bedi padi" for the same film? This one pair of songs is more than enough to showcase the versatility of the golden voice of Geeta Dutt.

Somehow I have this feeling, those who like songs of Geeta Dutt (on HF and overall in general) are not so vocal about how good a singer she is. I get a feeling we kind of keep a low profile and are some what conservative when it comes to praising the talent of this melody queen.

In this regards, Haimanti ji has been absolutely showering the right praises on the central character of her book.

Just my 2 cents!

Cheers
Parag

My feeling is they are few in number due to less availability of her songs and hence their voice is heard less. Everybody who has heard her songs (even if only the legends CDs) knows how versatile she is.
parag_sankla
Based on Mahesh's thread on song lists of Geeta ji with various singers, here is the information I have put together about the un-released/un-credited songs

1) Jwalamukhi[unreleased]-tum tana tum tana...balam koi karke bahana,chupke se chod na jana. (with G M Durrani)
2) 50's Poojya Gandhiji Unreleased-Tore bina raja mohe chain kahan S.N.Nandi (with Mohd Rafi)
3) 60's Black Prince Unreleased-In kaali kaali ankhon mein Dulal Sen (with Mohd Rafi)
4) 60's raat ki uljhan[61-72]]-gul khile ya na khile salil chaudhari (with Mohd Rafi)
5) 1949-raat ki rani-us chand se pyare chand ho tum-hansraj behl * (with Mukesh)
*later this song was re-recorded as lata-rafi duet.
6) 195?-insaf kahan hai-tujhe doon mein kya-robin banerji (with Hemant Kumar)
7) 195?-insaf kahan hai-he babu he bandhu-robin banerji (with Hemant Kumar)
8) unreleased-shahzadi-chunnilal tera bura haal-s d batish (with Pandit S D Batish)

Thanks Mahesh

Best Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 7 2009, 11:25 AM) *

My feeling is they are few in number due to less availability of her songs and hence their voice is heard less. Everybody who has heard her songs (even if only the legends CDs) knows how versatile she is.

Can't agree with you more on this. Its people like you and me need to spread the word around (in whichever possible way) and let people know about this singer. That is what the exact intention of our website and also the book by Haimanti ji.

In the preface of the book itself, the author has written these things in bold (obviously you and me know these facts, but a general music fan would not know)

Geeta's career never started or ended with Guru Dutt
She was an established (one among the top) singers when she married Guru Dutt
She sang about 1500 songs, which are much more than 50 odd songs she sang for Guru Dutt's films
She sang a lot more songs for most of the major composers of her era than her songs for OP and SD

Parag

parag_sankla

Parag

AFAIK, there are some more songs of Geeta ji in the film Bahu Beti. I need to check my files...

Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
Here are the songs Geeta ji sang for the film Bahu Beti (1953), lyrics by Kaifi Azmi and music by Pandit S D Batish. The film starred Geeta Bali 

1) Dil jala yaaden jali ek ek tamanna jal gayi
2) Ghumak ghumak mora baaje ghungharva
3) Gori dulhaniya mori gori dulhaniya
4) Kaise le jaaun rakhiya main bhaiyya
5) Kar ke ho kar ke haan kahe bol piya ne mose na
6) Mose chanchal jawaani sambhali nahin jaaye
7) Najdik na aana na mujhe haath lagana (with S D Batish)

Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 2 2009, 01:23 AM) *

Any ideas on this ? Why was the song deleted, just to reduce the length of the film?

Thanks
Parag

hildebrand
QUOTE(mahesh @ Nov 8 2005, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(vikram @ Nov 8 2005, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(mahesh @ Nov 8 2005, 08:27 AM) *

mahesh bhai,
here is that rare geeta song from paying guest.[source-ritu and srinivasji from sks]
happy listening,
mahesh

Great smile1.gif.Mahesh Ji..i think this song was not in the movie...was this song ever released..??

hi vikram,
the song was released on 78rpm record[N 52166];the opposite side had kishore kumar's ''mana janab ne pukara nahin''.
i believe the initial print of the film had this song and it was later removed.the tune of this song was based on a bangla song of burmanda.i will try to ul that song in a day or two.
regards,
mahesh

This thread solves some of the mystery about the Paying guest song. Posting the most relevant post. There are a couple of others.
hildebrand
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jan 8 2009, 12:59 AM) *

Based on Mahesh's thread on song lists of Geeta ji with various singers, here is the information I have put together about the un-released/un-credited songs

1) Jwalamukhi[unreleased]-tum tana tum tana...balam koi karke bahana,chupke se chod na jana. (with G M Durrani)
2) 50's Poojya Gandhiji Unreleased-Tore bina raja mohe chain kahan S.N.Nandi (with Mohd Rafi)
3) 60's Black Prince Unreleased-In kaali kaali ankhon mein Dulal Sen (with Mohd Rafi)
4) 60's raat ki uljhan[61-72]]-gul khile ya na khile salil chaudhari (with Mohd Rafi)
5) 1949-raat ki rani-us chand se pyare chand ho tum-hansraj behl * (with Mukesh)
*later this song was re-recorded as lata-rafi duet.
6) 195?-insaf kahan hai-tujhe doon mein kya-robin banerji (with Hemant Kumar)
7) 195?-insaf kahan hai-he babu he bandhu-robin banerji (with Hemant Kumar)
8) unreleased-shahzadi-chunnilal tera bura haal-s d batish (with Pandit S D Batish)

Thanks Mahesh

Best Regards
Parag

I am missing some of these songs. Request songs as above.
I seem to have one more Geeta song each from these movies called Jwalamukhi and Insaaf Kahan Hai. Tell me if they are from some other released movie of the same name.
Song No 7 from Insaaf Kahan hai is a Geeta solo and not a duet with Hemant Kumar.

The songs are:-
1. Ja Chhup Nazron Se Kya sung by Geeta ji from Insaaf Kahan Hai
2. Ek Jahan Aur Bhi Hai by Geeta ji from Jwalamukhi (my tag mentions MD as Devraj).
It has some less seen words like bagula bhagat not seen in movie songs much. Any idea who's the lyricist.
All the songs are quite melodious. Wonder how many wonderful songs are lying in cans like this!
parag_sankla
QUOTE(mahesh @ Nov 8 2005, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(vikram @ Nov 8 2005, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(mahesh @ Nov 8 2005, 08:27 AM) *

mahesh bhai,
here is that rare geeta song from paying guest.[source-ritu and srinivasji from sks]
happy listening,
mahesh

Great smile1.gif.Mahesh Ji..i think this song was not in the movie...was this song ever released..??

hi vikram,
the song was released on 78rpm record[N 52166];the opposite side had kishore kumar's ''mana janab ne pukara nahin''.
i believe the initial print of the film had this song and it was later removed.the tune of this song was based on a bangla song of burmanda.i will try to ul that song in a day or two.regards,
mahesh

Mahesh

Can you please tell us which Bangla song is the song from Paying Guest was based on? Was it also sung by Geeta ji?

Thanks
Parag

frangipani
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 7 2009, 05:54 AM) *

FP
This is the first time I'm hearing of the Asha, KK version. Request its upload in relevant forum if available.

Sorry for the late reply HB, will upload it as soon as I get home. smile.gif
hildebrand
QUOTE(frangipani @ Jan 9 2009, 03:08 AM) *

QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 7 2009, 05:54 AM) *

FP

Sorry for the late reply HB, will upload it as soon as I get home. smile.gif

Thanks for the reply FP. We, music lovers are very patient. Looking forward to listening to this version. smile1.gif
frangipani
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 8 2009, 04:46 PM) *

Thanks for the reply FP. We, music lovers are very patient. Looking forward to listening to this version. smile1.gif

Uploaded it here. Enjoy. smile.gif
parag_sankla
QUOTE(hildebrand @ Jan 8 2009, 05:18 AM) *

I seem to have one more Geeta song each from these movies called Jwalamukhi and Insaaf Kahan Hai. Tell me if they are from some other released movie of the same name.
Song No 7 from Insaaf Kahan hai is a Geeta solo and not a duet with Hemant Kumar.

The songs are:-
1. Ja Chhup Nazron Se Kya sung by Geeta ji from Insaaf Kahan Hai
2. Ek Jahan Aur Bhi Hai by Geeta ji from Jwalamukhi (my tag mentions MD as Devraj).
It has some less seen words like bagula bhagat not seen in movie songs much. Any idea who's the lyricist.
All the songs are quite melodious. Wonder how many wonderful songs are lying in cans like this!

Is this song the same as "Chhup jaa hamare dil mein , dil mein hamare chhup jaa" ? This is a Geeta Dutt - Hemant Kumar duet from the film Poice.

If not, please share the same here.

Yes, the song "Ek jahan aur bhi hain" is an absolutely sweet number. A personal favorite of mine.

Thanks
Parag

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.