Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Johnny Lever Mimicry Mp3
Hamara Forums > Films > Bollywood
pareshmotiwala
anybody have the Johnny Lever mimicry MP3 and can post it.
I know this is not the right forum but any help will be great.

I have some gujarati mimicry, I can reciprocate....
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(pareshmotiwala @ Dec 8 2004, 04:59 PM)
anybody have the Johnny Lever mimicry MP3 and can post it.
I know this is not the right forum but any help will be great.

I have some gujarati mimicry, I can reciprocate....

Now that is a good request , I can come up with lots of those but would have to rip DVDs and Videos... thoda time lageyga ji tongue.gif ... Bole tau kuch aapna hi record karke daal du wink2.gif .... ha ha JK....

Gujarati mimicry ke fir those KC PATEl and Sahbuddin Rathod's stuff... that is available on musicindiaonline.com.....

Chitralekha
I posted this one long back. It was titled something like "Fire at Film stars home". Let me see if I can find it.
Chitralekha
here it is biggrin.gif totally funny! dev anand's part was best!!!
Click to view attachment
pareshmotiwala
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Dec 8 2004, 08:03 PM)
Click to view attachment

Chitralekha, you are awesome
There used to be a site called Javed.com which went to Marathigeet.com for the same. I heard it online for the longest time, and then one day both sites went offline or without mimicry.

I do have some Shahbuddin Rathod, Jitubhai Dwarkawala, Jagdish Pandya.

I will appreciate if you can post the other few too.
Thanks
Paresh Motiwala

Chitralekha
Sorry Paresh, this is the only one I have. Years back I heard Mahesh Kanodia on DD with something similar. The memory is too vague now.
Bawra Jay
Click to view attachment

ROFL... I do remember this one, might have this one one of the cassettes..... I think this was his first released TAPE or something.... I liked the Asit Sen part as much as Dev Anand parts..... isnt in the end she tells to Dev Anand ke if make such bundle movie tau aag hi lageygi naa tongue.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Dec 9 2004, 04:21 AM)
Sorry Paresh, this is the only one I have. Years back I heard Mahesh Kanodia on DD with something similar. The memory is too vague now.

I have lots of CD's and DVD on this mimicry thing but my CD-ROM controller on laptop died again last night cry.gif ... its been such a pain since bought this new Toshiba laptop.... have already got the DVD writer hardware replaced 2 times cry.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Dec 9 2004, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Dec 9 2004, 04:21 AM)

I have lots of CD's and DVD on this mimicry thing but my CD-ROM controller on laptop died again last night cry.gif ... its been such a pain since bought this new Toshiba laptop.... have already got the DVD writer hardware replaced 2 times cry.gif

Awww.. that shucks. I would love to listen to those smile1.gif
Chitralekha
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Dec 9 2004, 08:08 AM)
Click to view attachment

ROFL... I do remember this one, might have this one one of the cassettes..... I think this was his first released TAPE or something.... I liked the Asit Sen part as much as Dev Anand parts..... isnt in the end she tells to Dev Anand ke if make such bundle movie tau aag hi lageygi naa tongue.gif

Yup, thats exactly it!! Dev Anand calls the fire dept and says "main film actor Dev Anand bol raha hoon" the guy asks him "arre Dev Anand sahab? Loot Maar picture ka hero Dev Anand bol raha hai??" "haan haan main wohi bol raha hoon, dekho yahan pe aag lagi hui hai" "kya sahab itna bundle picture banaayega to aag hi lagegi na" laugh.gif too funny!!!
SAJJAD
Good 1 Ms. C clap1.gif thumbs-up.gif
Badi Boy
QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Dec 9 2004, 09:38 PM) *

Click to view attachment

ROFL... I do remember this one, might have this one one of the cassettes..... I think this was his first released TAPE or something.... I liked the Asit Sen part as much as Dev Anand parts..... isnt in the end she tells to Dev Anand ke if make such bundle movie tau aag hi lageygi naa tongue1.gif

Does anyone have this mp3? I am looking for it all over, and seems like only people in this forum have it. Plz help!
coolhydguy
Can you please post the link again..
tadip001
Could somebody please post the file again. I have been looking for it for a long time.
kjnayak
Hi all..

I have been looking ninja.gif for it for quite some time please any one have the copy of this please send me the link.... Thanks in advance.
kjnayak
QUOTE(pareshmotiwala @ Dec 9 2004, 08:17 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Chitralekha, you are awesome
There used to be a site called Javed.com which went to Marathigeet.com for the same. I heard it online for the longest time, and then one day both sites went offline or without mimicry.

I do have some Shahbuddin Rathod, Jitubhai Dwarkawala, Jagdish Pandya.

I will appreciate if you can post the other few too.
Thanks
Paresh Motiwala

Hi paresh

I have looking for this blink.gif comedy by johhny lever for a long time
Can you send me the file too.... I will be much greatful. biggrin.gif

Thanks
Jayesh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.