Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Pictures Of Mahendra Kapoor
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Singers > Mahendra Kapoor
HumTum
Mahendra Kapoor pictures from several sources.

Click to view attachment

HumTum

Click to view attachment
Ez_buddycool
Nice Pics Bro & end of a Legend sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
HumTum
sad.gif Yes Ez bhai.

IPB Image
HumTum

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

(With Kalyanji, Anandji, Lata ji, Saira and Dilip Kumar.)

HumTum
IPB Image

With Mukesh ji.
HumTum
Click to view attachment

(With son Rohan Kapoor)

Click to view attachment

(Posing with the released albums of Ultimate Unremix - Mahendra Kapoor albums - by Shemaroo)
HumTum

Click to view attachment

(with Raj Kapoor)

Click to view attachment
raja_tuhin
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 28 2008, 02:28 PM) *

Nice Pics. HT Bro....do u hav ne pic. with Guru smile.gif
oye_sonu
rolleyes.gif humtum ji thanks for posting pics of Mahendra kapoor ji !

smile1.gif

Regards

Sonu
HumTum
headbang.gif Sonu bhai you and I repeated posting some of the pics. sad.gif Maaf kijiye.
HumTum
QUOTE(raja_tuhin @ Sep 29 2008, 07:07 PM) *
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 28 2008, 02:28 PM) *

Nice Pics. HT Bro....do u hav ne pic. with Guru smile.gif

Na bhai I don't have any. I thought I would add all pictures of Mahendra ji from the net on this thread. sad.gif
oye_sonu
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 29 2008, 08:12 PM) *

headbang.gif Sonu bhai you and I repeated posting some of the pics. sad.gif Maaf kijiye.

rolleyes.gif HT bhai...........atleast koi to post kar raha hai . Mujhe kaafi acha laga jab maine aapka thread dekha. aur repeat pics se jayda access asaan hoga members ke liye pictures.

Regards

Sonu
HumTum
Kal mujhe bahut bura laga... ke we only realize the value of a person when they leave for the heavenly abode and how we take them otherwise for granted. sad.gif

Thanks Sonu bhai. smile.gif
raja_tuhin
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 29 2008, 08:50 PM) *

Kal mujhe bahut bura laga... ke we only realize the value of a person when they leave for the heavenly abode and how we take them otherwise for granted. sad.gif

Thanks Sonu bhai. smile.gif

okkkk.....bro. keep it up doin gr8 job in d memory of d legend. mellow.gif mellow.gif
oye_sonu
QUOTE(HumTum @ Sep 29 2008, 08:50 PM) *

ke we only realize the value of a person when they leave for the heavenly abode and how we take them otherwise for granted. sad.gif

Bilqul sahi kaha HT ji. infact that was the reason I was cursing myself for not being a ble to meetMK ji.

Jaana sab ko hai.............magar kuch baate pinch karti hai hamesha. like inke contributions aur information ko sab nehi jaante.
kuch documentation hona chahiye.............sab songs , with exp, incidents etc. Ab yeh sab bataane wala koi nehi hoga !

sad1.gif

sonu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.