Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geetadutts Photos
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
shashankchickermane72
biggrin.gif There is some photos of Geetadutts which i want to share with u all.

1. Geetadutt recording a song in the studio

2. Geetadutt and Kishorekumar recording a song with the Lyric writer Bharat Vyas

3. Geetadutt with Mohammad Rafi
parag_sankla
Hi Shashank,

Million thanks for these rare pics of Geeta ji. Please share if you have more pics of our beloved singer Geeta ji.

Warmest Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
1) Which song could Geeta ji and Kishorda be singing together (as shown in the pic 2 above) where the lyricist is Bharat Vyas ji ?

2) For those interested, more pics of Geeta ji can be found in this thread dedicated to her pics :

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12525

Thanks and Best Regards
Parag
smahesh
1) Which song could Geeta ji and Kishorda be singing together (as shown in the pic 2 above) where the lyricist is Bharat Vyas ji ?

parag,

from miss mala[1954]

shashank,
thanks for the pics.

mahesh
parag_sankla
Mahesh, thanks for your inputs. I am sorry for the question. Looks like Earthmusic has got the
names of the lyricist wrong from Miss Mala(1954). They have the names of Anjum Jaipuri ji and
Raja Mehendi Ali Khan ji as lyricists for this film.

I used to have photos cut from old film magazines during my school and college days (Those were the
days !!!). I remember that I had the pic-1 and pic-3 in my collection that time. What a pleasing
smile Geeta ji is sharing with Mohd Rafi sahab !

smile1.gif

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Shashank ji, I have noticed that you have a great collection of photos of many legendary singers. In case you have more pics of Geeta ji, please post them here.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Hi Shashank

In case you have some more pics of Geeta ji in your collection, please share the same. Many of the ones you have shared have not been seen before.

Thanks once again

Best Regards
Parag
debjyoti
Here I am uploading some more pics of Geeta Dutt-
1)With Rafi Saab
2 and 3)With Guru Dutt
4)With Hemant Kumar
debjyoti
6 more rare pics of Geeta Dutt from my side-
1)With Rafi Saab
2,3 and 5)In programme of BBC
4)With Hemant Kumar and RD Burman
6)Solo pic
parag_sankla
Hi Debjyoti ji

Many thanks for sharing these pics of Geeta ji. You can find many more pics of her on this thread

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=12525

Requesting more participation from you on this. In general it is very difficult to get pics of Geeta ji (apart from the few we get using Google)

Thanks and Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Here is one from the book "Yaadon ki barat" by Shirish Kanekar. This was scanned and posted on my request by August bhai. Later on JSW enhanced it.

parag_sankla
Shashank ji, we are all aware that you have a great collection of photos of many legendary singers. In case you have more pics of Geeta ji, please post them here.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.