Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amardeep (1958)
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > C.Ramchandra
swarapriya
Amardeep (1958)

Here is another movie made in South (late great Tamil movie actor Shivaji Ganeshan was its producer) for which C. Ramchandra provided the music. Anna Saheb (as he was affectionatey called) had his beginnings as a music director in South. He made his debut with Tamil films before late comedian-actor, producer, and director Bhagwan discovered him and offered him the job to provide music for his Hindi movie "Sukhi Jeewan" in 1942.

Here debonair Dev Anand is surounded by bevy of Southern beauties: Vyjayanti Mala, Padmini, and Ragini (the other "Teen Deviyan"). There are some beautiful songs in this movie. The duet by Ashaji and Rafi Saheb was an extremely popular song. So were some of the solos by Asha Bhosle, especially "Laagi Apni Nazariya" and "Taliyo Dheen Tana." But my favorites from this movie are both of the solos by Lataji. They are so sweet and beautifully done by Lataji.

Now for the details of ths songs and songs themselves ...
swarapriya
Here are the rest of the songs of "Amardeep (1958)" ...
HarshBhatt
Thanks swarapriya.
RajanCS
QUOTE(swarapriya @ May 9 2008, 09:44 PM) *

Amardeep (1958)

Here is another movie made in South (late great Tamil movie actor Shivaji Ganeshan was its producer) for which C. Ramchandra provided the music. Anna Saheb (as he was affectionatey called) had his beginnings as a music director in South. He made his debut with Tamil films before late comedian-actor, producer, and director Bhagwan discovered him and offered him the job to provide music for his Hindi movie "Sukhi Jeewan" in 1942.

Here debonair Dev Anand is surounded by bevy of Southern beauties: Vyjayanti Mala, Padmini, and Ragini (the other "Teen Deviyan"). There are some beautiful songs in this movie. The duet by Ashaji and Rafi Saheb was an extremely popular song. So were some of the solos by Asha Bhosle, especially "Laagi Apni Nazariya" and "Taliyo Dheen Tana." But my favorites from this movie are both of the solos by Lataji. They are so sweet and beautifully done by Lataji.

Now for the details of ths songs and songs themselves ...

Swarapriyaji, Thanks for Dil ki Guniya Basa ke Sanwariya AND Mere Man ka Banwara Panchhi - Rajan
kamalamohanty
Thanks Swarapriya Jee for the AMARDEEP Tracks.

Kamala Mohanty
swarapriya
QUOTE(HarshBhatt @ May 9 2008, 06:15 PM) *

Thanks swarapriya.

Thank you very much Harshji. Appreciate it. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(RajanCS @ Jun 13 2008, 04:53 AM) *

Swarapriyaji, Thanks for Dil ki Guniya Basa ke Sanwariya AND Mere Man ka Banwara Panchhi - Rajan

Rajanji, you're very much welcome. -S
swarapriya
QUOTE(kamalamohanty @ Jun 24 2008, 08:45 AM) *

Thanks Swarapriya Jee for the AMARDEEP Tracks.

Kamala Mohanty

Kamalaji, looks like you're on the "pass out thanks" bandwagon today. I humbly accept them. And many thanks for your encouragement. Cheers. -Swarapriya
hildebrand
Request reupload of songs of this album.
swarapriya
Amardeep (1958)

I am reuploading these songs on request. There are 12 songs in this album. Most of them came from a CD. Couple of them have been by the courtesy of the Forum members. Because of the number of songs, I will be uploading these in two installments, one after another. Each upload will have six songs.

Now for the details of the first six songs and the songs themselves ...
swarapriya
Songs Of "Amardeep (1958)" Continued ...

Here are the rest of the songs from "Amardeep (1958)" ...
vdsachin
Thank You Swarapriya smile.gif
hildebrand
Thanks for the upload SP.
anuch
thank u so much....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.