Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ganguli Was Shooting For A Promo In Mumbai
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
p1j
Friends,

A news channel reported yesterday that Saurav Ganguly came down to Mumbai from Kolkata on Friday, not to attend the match on the decisive day, but to shoot for a promo of one of his endorsed products.. After shooting for the promo, he returned to Kolkata...

Great Shot Dada... Was this scheduled for your Fitness test?

p1j
Anil4
On his current form, do they need him for the next series ?

Anil
Akhtar
HE is playing domestic cricket today,
Nimii
QUOTE(p1j @ Nov 7 2004, 01:02 PM)
Friends,

A news channel  reported yesterday  that Saurav Ganguly came down to Mumbai from Kolkata on Friday, not to attend the match on the decisive day, but to shoot for a promo of one of his endorsed products..  After shooting for the promo,  he returned to Kolkata...

Great Shot Dada... Was this scheduled for your Fitness test?

p1j

Yes Pavan bhai I heard that too sad1.gif He could waited for that stint for some more time.. tch tch.. kitni sharm ki baat hai sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
Anil4
sharm ki nahi, sirf paise ki baat hai!

Anil
Nimii
sad1.gif kya zamana aagaya sad1.gif paisa ka khel nirala sad1.gif
Bawra Jay
You guys dont know the whole story , its an old political situation ki wajah se he could not play. Well after all am not that great fan of his batting or bowling but wont deny that he has something guts to handle indian boys with his captainship skills. When threatened and abuse by political involvement , why would he play ? And the biggest joke is everyone knew what was going on and everyone kept quiet, waah re Indian politics , sports ko bhi clean nahi rehne denge...

Nimii
Wah ho bhi sakta hai!! Lekin if he is being stopped from playing due to politiks, why does not voice it!!!!!!!!!!!! He has the guts to handle our Indian boys then why not the guts to voice his woes?

N sad1.gif
princeali
BJ ji is right,

I also heard similar stories that Ganguly not playing had to do with politics......and if he voices this, he'll either be sacked as captain or mistreated by the board.....its really a shame that its come down to that, but then again politics has always been there and will continue to be there.....anyways.....now the focus is turned towards saturday at Eden Gardens......cricket's best and most exciting rivalry smile1.gif
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 8 2004, 10:30 PM)
Wah ho bhi sakta hai!! Lekin if he is being stopped from playing due to politiks, why does not voice it!!!!!!!!!!!! He has the guts to handle our Indian boys then why not the guts to voice his woes?

N sad1.gif

Yaar tu abhi bacchi (kid) hai is mamle mein , its not that simple choti moti politics ke awaaj uthai aur all set... upar se right within Indian team ke ander ander some thassan (thassan bole tau problems) chal rahi hai..... better ke it cools of soon , apneaap smile1.gif

Well the jubilee match is gonna draw lots of crowd as it would be played after a long time between this two teams smile1.gif

Nimii
Well considering he had guts to lash back at the commentators and other ppl who commented during the world cup I thought he could have done the honors of pointing out to the horrifying politeeks sad1.gif

N sad1.gif
ps: me not that akal se kacchi :E
jayant
Have something 2 say:
Firstly do u think he is that stupid being the cptn knwng the glaring media focussed at him he will go 2 Mumbai for the shoot & return back just on his wish and whims?See my dears the stars hv to give commitments to these companies thru their agents becos of their busy schedule and they try 2 fulfil tht.What has his injury 2 do flying off 2 mumbai for the ad shoot?If he wld hv flown dwn for a charity show carrying the injury will u guys wreck up the question?

secondly i fully agree with baiju saab.I myself am nt at all a fan of his btng becos he isn't a consistent performer in test matches.But see his leadership qualities my dears,changed the total setup after those kickback stories which ruined indn ckt.See the respect he commands.See his aggressive but not abrasive quality which has really transformed the team.Did u see any cptn of India doing it in the past?Only I hv seen in Imran Khan the same quality.

thirdly how long alone he will fight agnst the management & become a bad boy.I think its high time rahul,sachin,anil should have lent him support when he raised his voice aganst the nagpur pitch.He always has called a spade a spade and never being a yes man attitude guy and thats the quality we all adore of.

please note the money these guys posess,the maturity they hv I dn't think they will b tht stupid or stoop down 2 tht level tht just 2 earn a few dollars more they will run all the way for the ad shoot skipping a vital match becos of injury.Its comitment that counts and he respected tht.We all know what these guys like Ravi Shastri,Siddhu hv done themselves when it came to facing the fast bowlers on a grassy track...now they r saying "Grass or Groin" and doubting ganguly's credibility.Atleast these words don't suit them becos we all knw wht they did.
js
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.