Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets Learn Bangla
Hamara Forums > General > Lingo Hamara > Regional Languages
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
simplefable
Master of the HOme..for sure ! tongue1.gif
arent we all like that anyways?? smile.gif
behenji.turned.mod

remember that horlicks ad..where moonmoon sen says at the end.......aami to aemni aemni khaai ?

truer words havent been spoken for me cry.gif
HumTum
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Oct 26 2009, 09:40 AM) *

remember that horlicks ad..where moonmoon sen says at the end.......aami to aemni aemni khaai ?

truer words havent been spoken for me cry.gif

And what does that mean? huh.gif
behenji.turned.mod

aemni means aise hi.......she says verrrrrrrrrrry coyly...main to aise hi khaati hoon

ab kya khaati hai mut poochhna !
simplefable
laugh.gif Would have loved to watch Moonmoon sen..she was so beautiful !! smile.gif

i once had Ghosh as Senior manager, Adhikari as manager, Patra as my colleague..yet never knew a word of bangla !! says a ton about my linguistic capabilities..
HumTum
Moonmoon Sen of which times?? Then or now? huh.gif

HumTum
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Oct 26 2009, 10:00 AM) *

aemni means aise hi.......she says verrrrrrrrrrry coyly...main to aise hi khaati hoon

ab kya khaati hai mut poochhna !

Why would that be truer words? You mean to say you eat horlicks the way she does? laugh.gif
simplefable
i said..WAS.. smile.gif She acted in a telugu film...which is a classic of K.Viswanath...Has fantastic music with lots of flute by Hariprasad Chourasia..
smile.gif
behenji.turned.mod

aami to shob kichhu kaaii tongue1.gif

veggie food ie !
HumTum
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Oct 26 2009, 10:26 AM) *

veggie food ie !

Deus me ajuda da irmã BTM. ninja.gif

behenji.turned.mod

bhy traabel gad...ur sistar bhill help oo tongue1.gif
hildebrand
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 26 2009, 10:07 AM) *

laugh.gif Would have loved to watch Moonmoon sen..she was so beautiful !! smile.gif

i once had Ghosh as Senior manager, Adhikari as manager, Patra as my colleague..yet never knew a word of bangla !! says a ton about my linguistic capabilities..

Patra oriya janbe. tumi ei jaani na?
simplefable
laugh.gif
Hilde..I have to disagree....Patra himself said that he is from kolkata..and a bengali. I too had that opinion before.. smile.gif
behenji.turned.mod

brandy..........chhededaao shona...chhedaao...
hildebrand
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 27 2009, 10:31 PM) *

laugh.gif
Hilde..I have to disagree....Patra himself said that he is from kolkata..and a bengali. I too had that opinion before.. smile.gif

looks like the result of a generation back border dispute. tongue1.gif
Interestingly I had a neighbouring family with same name. The kids were half oriya and half telugu. They spoke both languages very well.
hildebrand
QUOTE(simplefable @ Oct 26 2009, 10:07 AM) *

says a ton about their linguistic abilities I guess. tongue1.gif
hildebrand
QUOTE(behenji.turned.mod @ Oct 26 2009, 10:26 AM) *

veggie food ie !

aamaar bengal theke jol torai (fish) vegetarian. khaabe tumi? tongue1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.