Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geeta Dutt Sings For Sajjad Hussain
Hamara Forums > Legends > Geeta Dutt
parag_sankla
The talented music director Sajjad Hussain had always had Lata ji as the prime singer for most of his films. In one film though we have
as many as 5 (may be even more) songs sung by Geeta ji. Here is the listing of the songs from the film Kasam (1947)

1) Aae dil bata kisko karoon pyaar - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
2) Daaman ko haath se chhudaakar chale gaye - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
3) Din raat hai badle hue maloom nahin kyon - ? - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
4) Hame apna jalwa dikha kamliwaale - ? - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
5) Khuda tujhko dega hame denewaale - ? - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
6) Suna jaa koi geet ae dil suna jaa - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
7) Woh jisko mita baithe woh unki hi duniya thi - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
8) Ya rab hamaari aah mein itna asar nahin - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi

All the above 5 identified songs of Geeta ji are available on a site on net (I forgot which one), from where I got them.
All the songs are extremely poor audio quality and are in 16 KBPS.

I can share them as one file on an external server if any one is interested.

1) Kind request to HF members to identify the singers for the remaining 3 songs.
2) Please share if you have better audio quality versions of any of the above songs

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
These 5 songs have been uploaded as one .rar file

1) Aae dil bata kisko karoon pyaar - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
2) Daaman ko haath se chhudaakar chale gaye - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
6) Suna jaa koi geet ae dil suna jaa - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
7) Woh jisko mita baithe woh unki hi duniya thi - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
8) Ya rab hamaari aah mein itna asar nahin - Geeta Dutt - Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi

here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2418683/bd9adfe3/sharing.html

Cheers
Parag
parag_sankla
Any one checked these songs ? Does any one have good quality versions of these rare songs ?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Parag

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 12 2008, 02:05 PM) *

here

Cheers
Parag

tumtum_tajik
oh! i see Parag.

it looks an uknown film.
any how it will be confirmed after listening the songs.
any how let have a look in my catlogs.

thank you for uploading the as much rare songs, may you tell us the web address where you got these?

thanks and regards

waheed
parag_sankla
QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Mar 13 2008, 09:43 AM) *

oh! i see Parag.

it looks an uknown film.

thank you for uploading the as much rare songs, may you tell us the web address where you got these?
thanks and regards

waheed

Waheed bhai, I am myself not remembering it..it was like 2 years ago I downloaded them.
The song listing in the first post is from http://earthmusic.net

Cheers
Parag
tumtum_tajik
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 13 2008, 10:55 PM) *

QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Mar 13 2008, 09:43 AM) *

oh! i see Parag.

it looks an uknown film.

thanks and regards

waheed

Waheed bhai, I am myself not remembering it..it was like 2 years ago I downloaded them.
The song listing in the first post is from http://earthmusic.net

Cheers
Parag

Parag bhai i heard the songs, really these all are very rare songs of Geeta Jee.
i didnt understand that any of them may be in my collection. i liked the songs if available in good sound quality. i will be asking some senior music lovers regarding the film kasam 1947.

regards,
waheed
parag_sankla
It is very surprising that there is almost no information about this one particular movie or its songs.

Even on HF, particularly on Geeta Dutt forum I have never seen any discussion/upload of these songs.

Regards
Parag
urzung khan
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 14 2008, 08:12 PM) *

It is very surprising that there is almost no information about this one particular movie or its songs.

Even on HF, particularly on Geeta Dutt forum I have never seen any discussion/upload of these songs.

Regards
Parag

It is/was an unreleased movie of 1947.
Most probably, you got the songs from
www.indianscreen.com/ about years back.

-Urzung Khan

parag_sankla
QUOTE(urzung khan @ Mar 14 2008, 09:10 PM) *

Regards
Parag

-Urzung Khan

Thats perfect sir ji..I remember now..thats the site I got the songs from !

Any chance any one will have these songs in better audio quality ?

Cheers
Parag
urzung khan
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 15 2008, 09:14 AM) *

QUOTE(urzung khan @ Mar 14 2008, 09:10 PM) *

Regards
Parag

-Urzung Khan

Thats perfect sir ji..I remember now..thats the site I got the songs from !

Any chance any one will have these songs in better audio quality ?

Cheers
Parag

I will check my sources and revert thru a pm
in the next few days..... wait
tumtum_tajik
[/quote]

Your this effort will be highly apperciated Urzung Khan.
preferably from 78 rpm version.

thanks in advance.

waheed
parag_sankla
QUOTE(urzung khan @ Mar 14 2008, 09:25 PM) *

Urzung sahab, just a gentle reminder for your kind attention on this rare album.

Thank you so much

Best Regards
Parag
urzung khan
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Mar 20 2008, 04:46 AM) *

QUOTE(urzung khan @ Mar 14 2008, 09:25 PM) *

Urzung sahab, just a gentle reminder for your kind attention on this rare album.

Thank you so much

Best Regards
Parag

I did send a pm to you a couple of days ago
informing that songs in question are not
available with my friends.

parag_sankla
QUOTE(urzung khan @ Mar 19 2008, 05:25 PM) *

I did send a pm to you a couple of days ago
informing that songs in question are not
available with my friends.

Urzung sahab, I am sorry I did see your PM. But I had forgotten in what context you sent that message..

Once again sorry !

So, let us see if any one else has these songs in any better quality !

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla

here

Cheers
Parag

Reviving the request for these 5 songs in better audio quality.

Thanks

Best Regards
Parag

kishor
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 17 2008, 10:53 PM) *

here

Cheers
Parag

Reviving the request for these 5 songs in better audio quality.

Thanks

Best Regards
Parag

dear parag,

I knew that sajjad composed music for only 14 films as per the list

1944 - Gaali (with Hanuman Prasad),
&nbs p;Dost
1945 - Dharm
1946 - 1857,
&nbs p;Tilasmi Duniya
1947 - Qasam,
&nbs p;Mere Bhagawan
1950 - Khel,
&nbs p;Maghroor (with Bulo C. Rani and Ram Panjawani)
1951 - Hulchul (with Mohammad Shafi),
&nbs p;Saiyan
1952 - Sangdil
1955 - Rukhsana
1963 - Rustam Sohrab (Suraiya's last film)

Of which Qasam, Dharm, gaali,maghroor, mere bhagwan and tilismi duniya were missing from my collection. I am a terrible fan of Sajjad.

Recently I had met Mannadey sab and he recollected abt the genius of Sajjad hussain.

Thank u for sharing the songs(I dont matter for the quality or bitrate of the songs as long as the songs are audible).

Kishor
tumtum_tajik

here is one from kasam 1947, in good audio quality @ 128 kbps from 78 rpm.
will try to upload rest of the songs later.

"aey dil bata kis ko karun piyar"
film. kasam
singer. geeta roy
md. sajjad hussain

duration. 2:50

enjoy and respond,

waheed
parag_sankla
Dear Waheed bhai sahab, thank you so much for this song. It is in much better audio quality in comparison to the file I got from the net long time back.
Its nice to see your posts in Geeta ji's forum after a short break (I believe that you were away from your home for some time).

All the fans of Geeta ji and Sajjad sahab will be looking forward to the remaining songs from this unreleased film of 1947.

Warmest Regards
Parag
tumtum_tajik
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 18 2008, 12:22 AM) *

Dear Waheed bhai sahab, thank you so much for this song. It is in much better audio quality in comparison to the file I got from the net long time back.
Its nice to see your posts in Geeta ji's forum after a short break (I believe that you were away from your home for some time).

All the fans of Geeta ji and Sajjad sahab will be looking forward to the remaining songs from this unreleased film of 1947.

Warmest Regards
Parag

you are welcome parag bhai,
yes i was out station for due to some official buissnes and now i have come on vacations for some days.
i will upload some more songs for the "kasam".

get in touch,
waheed
lakshmi

Thanks Waheed.

Lakshmi
parag_sankla
Apart from the songs from Kasam (1947), based on information from Earthmusic, these are 5 more songs Geeta ji has sung for Sajjad Hussain sahab

1) Darshan pyaasi aayi daasi - Geeta Dut - Sangdil (1952)
2) Dharti se door gore baadalon ke paar aaja - Geeta Dutt , Asha Bhonsle - Sangdil (1952 )
3) Mujhe baawri baawri log kahen - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan
4) O shyaam meera ke girdhaari ab to darshan do - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan
5) O saajana din bahure hamaare - Geeta Dutt - Khel

Songs 1,2 and 5 are available on many CD compilations and also have been shared on HF several times.

Can any one please share the 2 songs from Mere Bhagwan ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
tumtum_tajik
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 19 2008, 03:54 AM) *

Apart from the songs from Kasam (1947), based on information from Earthmusic, these are 5 more songs Geeta ji has sung for Sajjad Hussain sahab

2) Dharti se door gore baadalon ke paar aaja - Geeta Dutt , Asha Bhonsle - Sangdil (1952 )

Songs 1,2 and 5 are available on many CD compilations and also have been shared on HF several times.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag

parag,
check your collection for the both songs of the film "Mere Bhagwan".
i had uploaded the both desired songs earlier.

now i am looking for the song from the same film of geeta dutt as following:

meri akhiyan badi murari.
film. Mere Bhagwan.
singer. geeta dutt
md. sajjad hussain

please upload it if some one have it.

regards,
waheed
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Jul 25 2008, 02:58 PM) *

parag,

waheed

Waheedji, you only uploaded one song from MERE BHAGWAN, Mujhe baawri baawri log kahen - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan sad.gif

parag_sankla
QUOTE(tumtum_tajik @ Jul 25 2008, 02:28 AM) *

QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Jul 19 2008, 03:54 AM) *

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag

parag,

meri akhiyan badi murari.
film. Mere Bhagwan.
singer. geeta dutt
md. sajjad hussain

please upload it if some one have it.

regards,
waheed

Waheed bhai sahab,
I could not find the song

O shyaam meera ke girdhaari ab to darshan do - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan

Please re-upload if possible

Thanks

Warmest Regards
Parag

parag_sankla
Reviving the request for the song

and 5 songs from Kasam (1947) in good audio quality.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Parag
Erum Hashmi
QUOTE(parag_sankla @ Sep 26 2008, 10:55 AM) *
Reviving the request for the song

and 5 songs from Kasam (1947) in good audio quality.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Parag

I second the request!

parag_sankla
Reviving the request for these rare songs composed by Sajjad Hussain sahab and sung by Geeta ji:

2) Daaman ko haath se chhudaakar chale gaye - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
3) Suna jaa koi geet ae dil suna jaa - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
4) Woh jisko mita baithe woh unki hi duniya thi - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
5) Ya rab hamaari aah mein itna asar nahin - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
6) O shyaam meera ke girdhaari ab to darshan do - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan - Sajjad Hussain

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
parag_sankla
Reviving the request for these rare songs composed by Sajjad Hussain sahab and sung by Geeta ji:

2) Daaman ko haath se chhudaakar chale gaye - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Anjum Pilbhiti
3) Suna jaa koi geet ae dil suna jaa - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
4) Woh jisko mita baithe woh unki hi duniya thi - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
5) Ya rab hamaari aah mein itna asar nahin - Geeta Dutt - Kasam (1947) Sajjad Hussain - Hamid Hydrabadi
6) O shyaam meera ke girdhaari ab to darshan do - Geeta Dutt - Mere Bhagwan - Sajjad Hussain

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Parag
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.