Rahul K. Patel
thanks sitaji
Pradeep Saran Mehra
QUOTE(sita @ May 31 2008, 04:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Rahul K. Patel @ May 31 2008, 03:36 PM) *
pls anyone have this songs then pls upload i really want this songs

Here is Your Song Rahul. -Sita.

Hi Sita / Rahul,

I saw this film Baalak when I was a kid. For nearly 20 years I've been asking people about this song but let alone have it, they have not even heard about it!!

It was the search for this song and another (Mere mehboob shayad aaj kuch naaraz hain mujhse...) by Chandrani Mukherji that led me to Hamara Forums. I didn't even know that such a group existed.

I'm not sure whether this is the correct way to "post" a Post but if you receive this note then please know that I am desperate for these two tracks. What is the procedure for obtaining them, or even any one?
In a few days when I get the time I will try and figure out how to navigate through this wonderful Forum. I am very fond of Hindi Music (and music in general) and have a fairly large collection of records (and tape cassettes) which I plan to tranfer to a digital format some day!

While today's music is OK there is no comparison to the melodies of yesterday, rich and soulful.

Will wait to hear from you. Until then,

Best wishes!
Pradeep
usrafian
PSM Ji (Pradeep Saran Mehera)

Welcome in 'Hamara Fourms'.

Pl read members guidlines, it will give you detail idea about this forums & the rules...
http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

USR
Pradeep Saran Mehra
QUOTE(Pradeep Saran Mehra @ Aug 4 2008, 11:59 PM) *

QUOTE(sita @ May 31 2008, 04:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Rahul K. Patel @ May 31 2008, 03:36 PM) *
pls anyone have this songs then pls upload i really want this songs

Here is Your Song Rahul. -Sita.

Hi Sita / Rahul,

I saw this film Baalak when I was a kid. For nearly 20 years I've been asking people about this song but let alone have it, they have not even heard about it!!

It was the search for this song and another (Mere mehboob shayad aaj kuch naaraz hain mujhse...) by Chandrani Mukherji that led me to Hamara Forums. I didn't even know that such a group existed.

I'm not sure whether this is the correct way to "post" a Post but if you receive this note then please know that I am desperate for these two tracks. What is the procedure for obtaining them, or even any one?
In a few days when I get the time I will try and figure out how to navigate through this wonderful Forum. I am very fond of Hindi Music (and music in general) and have a fairly large collection of records (and tape cassettes) which I plan to tranfer to a digital format some day!

While today's music is OK there is no comparison to the melodies of yesterday, rich and soulful.

Will wait to hear from you. Until then,

Best wishes!
Pradeep

Dear USR,
Thanks! Will go through the guidelines.
Best wishes,
Pradeep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.