Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Is The "teri Adaa" Album ??
Hamara Forums > Legends > Mohd Rafi
TAZ
When is the "Teri Adaa" album going to be released?? I thought it would have been released soon after 31st July this year but I don't seem to hear any information on what's happening? I have asked at music outlets who is not even aware of such an album. Is there going to be a film in the making called "Sorry Madam" with the original soundtrack? I do hope so!

Why is this taking so long? I do hope someone can shed some light on this!

Binod
QUOTE(TAZ @ Oct 27 2007, 10:40 PM) *

When is the "Teri Adaa" album going to be released?? I thought it would have been released soon after 31st July this year but I don't seem to hear any information on what's happening? I have asked at music outlets who is not even aware of such an album. Is there going to be a film in the making called "Sorry Madam" with the original soundtrack? I do hope so!

Why is this taking so long? I do hope someone can shed some light on this!

I do not think that Reliance Mobile World would make the Teri Ada songs available to the general public who are not subscribers of their cell phones. Though Rafi would not favor such monopolistic behavior, I do not think that Reliance is any mood to please the spirit of Rafi who is no more in this world.

The following article from Teri Ada will hopefully shed some light on the availability of the rare Rafi songs.

Teri Ada

This news is shared by Reliance Communications, Narayani Music, Mumbai and Binu Nair.

Teri Ada album is like unearthing a veritable goldmine lost in the sands of time. "TERI ADA" "Love is in the air" brings out the last few songs of Mohammad Rafi, composed by late Chitragupt Ji and penned by Late Kafil Azar. Recorded 28 years ago, these hitherto unheard of songs are now being released by the composer duo Anand-Milind exclusively on the Reliance Mobile World.

Speaking on the occasion of the launch Mr. Naozer Firoze Aibara, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Communications, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh Circles said, "It gives me great pleasure to revive the spirit of Mohammad Rafi by bringing his golden voice alive on our Reliance Mobile phones. These exceptional and enchanting songs have been made available exclusively to millions of our subscribers. We, in Reliance Communications, are happy to facilitate our customers enjoy quality music through our robust Reliance Mobile World platform."

Hope this satisfies you.

Binod.

IPB Image

PS:

Perhaps if you contact Narayani Music, Mumbai they might be able to help you since they brought out the album but perhaps sold it exclusively to the Reliance company.

Binod.
myawan
I heard that they are going to release it somewhere in November.
Binod
QUOTE(myawan @ Oct 28 2007, 09:31 AM) *

Who is the "they" you are referring to and where did you hear it Yusuf Bhai? Your statement seems to give me some hope, otherwise the balck market burgeoning out of some of the mobile phone subscribers' greed will be the only option available to us.

Binod.
shabi
hello i would like to say TERI ADA will be out by end of november every music store i have the song teri ada but poor quality i have heard the rest of the songs but who knows will they keep their word or just give us another date anyway folks not long 2 go i have asked around the uk shops they are also saying they got confermation it will be end of november
humble_rafi
Almost ever week or once in a fortnight I visit Music World and enquire about it.They have no idea about it.I hope to get one copy soon after it releases.
myawan
QUOTE(Binod @ Oct 28 2007, 11:04 PM) *

QUOTE(myawan @ Oct 28 2007, 09:31 AM) *

Who is the "they" you are referring to and where did you hear it Yusuf Bhai? Your statement seems to give me some hope, otherwise the balck market burgeoning out of some of the mobile phone subscribers' greed will be the only option available to us.

Binod.

Binod sahab, 'mohdrafi.com' has the this information, infact they have got a dedicated page for this and you can find its link on the home page.
suhana_safar
the album is not released yet. It is tipped to be out in 2 nd week of Nov
Binod
QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Oct 30 2007, 09:06 AM) *

SS, is it "tipped" to out in Toronto or in online or download stores too? If so when?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Binod.
Binod
QUOTE(shabi @ Oct 28 2007, 01:19 PM) *

hello i would like to say TERI ADA will be out by end of november every music store i have the song teri ada but poor quality i have heard the rest of the songs but who knows will they keep their word or just give us another date anyway folks not long 2 go i have asked around the uk shops they are also saying they got confermation it will be end of november

Shabi:

Which part of the UK are you from? I used to study in Glasgow as an MBA student at the University of Strathclyde in 1985/1986. Is "Teri Ada" definitely coming to your area?

Binod.
shabi
QUOTE(Binod @ Nov 7 2007, 07:57 AM) *

Shabi:

Which part of the UK are you from? I used to study in Glasgow as an MBA student at the University of Strathclyde in 1985/1986. Is "Teri Ada" definitely coming to your area?

Binod.

binod bhai am from bradford west yorkshire i have been told the 2nd or 3rd week we should have it here in uk and in the local shops at the end of november so i hope so local shop keepers are telling me this info
Binod
QUOTE(shabi @ Nov 8 2007, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Binod @ Nov 7 2007, 07:57 AM) *

Shabi:

Binod.

binod bhai am from bradford west yorkshire i have been told the 2nd or 3rd week we should have it here in uk and in the local shops at the end of november so i hope so local shop keepers are telling me this info

Thank you Shabi Bhai.

Binod.
erimos
stores in birmingham have it in stores in its limited supply apparently
suhana_safar
QUOTE(Binod @ Oct 31 2007, 08:11 AM) *

QUOTE(suhana_safar @ Oct 30 2007, 09:06 AM) *

SS, is it "tipped" to out in Toronto or in online or download stores too? If so when?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Binod.

Binod I was in Mumbai of late and the album is not out yet although I met some people very close to Rafisaab.

cheers
SS
Binod
Thank you Erimos and SS for the udates.

Binod.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.