Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Admin
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
SkFan
QUOTE(cYb0rG @ Sep 28 2007, 08:44 AM) *

Member SKfan - Your private message facility has been removed permanently for sending a threatening abusive message to member Suhana Safar over a post that was posted in 2004.

Member Suhana Safar - You are directed to rectify that message with an apology.

Important notice to members - Use the report link for effective action on any post or member if found violating the board rules.

Warning - Any further misuse of private messaging by ANY member will result in losing this facility permanently.

Admin.

First of all i didnt abuse Suhana safar in any private email sent by me....
And Shabbir kumar is my favourite singer if Suhana Safar abuse him i dont think any of Sk fans will tolerate.if i could check my mails i would have paste it to u.I only said Suhana Safar to Respect an artist, whoever it is, they have contributed their life in this film industry.
So i would like to tell everyone about this "PLEASE RESPECT ALL ARTIST"

"
Shabbir Kumar is an idiot and Dev Anand id a frustrated old hag who cant age gracefully " This is what Suhana Safar mentioned. Now i request the admin to delete this msg.Can he do it????

SkFan
I request admin to please allow me to send and check emails
I should also be given one Warning.......... And iam still saying i didnt abuse anyone.
please check the email or paste it here....Let everyone read and decide and also suhana safars msg.........
cYb0rG
Addressing a co-member as 'an I D I O T' over an old post that dates back to 2004 is not considered pleasant. Opinions can change over a period and what was related 3 years back may be null and void now. There will be no warning and ONLY DIRECT action on all members who misuse the facility given to them prior to January 2007.

Any further posts on this would result in banning of the members involved.

Discussion and this thread is closed.

READ THE GUIDELINES.

Admin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.