Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KUMAR SANU IS THE BEST
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers > Kumar Sanu
ihsan

hello, dear friends,

as far as, the play back singer, kumar sanu is concerned, one who, a true lover of music, can easily find some special qualities on him. first of all, regarding his sound, is too softness..esp when singing sad songs, any one can tell name of any singer who hav smooth or sof sound?.no ! and most thickness sound is sonu (who alwaz trying to copy the singing style of KS), and most drawback of udit is inability to sing sad song with good style.

and some people who strongly reject ks, and in most cases they havnt getting the points, or draw backs of ks. so they continously complainig abt his nasal voice. if ks sings in this manner, and producers, directors, MDs r have no problem at all, and even most song getting hits.. then who has the problem?? it may be his style of singing. every body will hav their own singing style.

now more MDs realising the fact, that is it may be needed presence of ks for the musical hit of film. his quality of singing is 100%, so we coundnt get bored or stop hearing quickly, songs will be ever remembering one.

does these qualities is enough to more songs? indeed! then why not getting mor songs, and eliminating songs he sung from film. it is because, there is a clear conspirancy against him. and it leads by Smitha Thackery! yes she is the women who wants to withdraw KS from film industry. but we can see that MDs coudlnt think abt eliminating him !.
THAT IS THE FACT

JAVID
mailto:ihsanmia@rediffmail.com

SAJJAD
If U say SO poseur.gif
Bawra Jay
Dear Ihsan ,

Welcome to HF smile1.gif...

There is already a thread on Kumar Sanu going on where lots of people come everyday and participate to express their views or thoughts on that thread.

Just curious to know why do you want to create one more thread on similiar topic ?

Here is the link to that thread just in case if have not come across it :- http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3979
SAJJAD
NOPE - MOHD. RAFI IS THE BEST sunglasses2.gif wave1.gif
suhana_safar
Oh No not again...this is like a disease...another Kurtco Pain.
Nimii
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmy.gif
Chitralekha
bow.gif Kumar Sanu ki jai ho!

Aur kuch chahiye? Morcha lagaau? Ke phir mandir kholu KS ka? Zara batana bhaiya. Mujhse yeh anyaay ab sahaa nahin jata.
Talaikya
Yeh jabse yahan dekha hain, mujhse raha nahi ja raha... I've ben wanting to burst into:

Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan
Koi star hai koi bekaar hai
Main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon
Hai sach to ye doston
HO I AM THE BEST I AM THE BEST I AM THE BEST

Pradeep bhai saab, hamra photu to theek se chhupai diya hai na aapne, kahin yahan jo itne passionate fans hain woh hamein sadak par dekh ke maaramaari shuru na kar de smile1.gif

T

Pradeep
Aap chinta na karen.. voh sab safe hai smile1.gif
rom
Safe? (Villainous Prem Chopra-like laughter from ROM)
Bhaiya, ek baar koi net pe photu chipke de, uske baad safe nahin rehta! Bahut aasan hei photo save karna, especially of the lovely ones! tongue.gif
Nimii
rollf.gif

rollf.gif

rollf.gif

rollf.gif
Talaikya
Theek hain, phir ham chalat gym ko... thora body building karne ko mangta for self defence!!

Ab pata chala ke Preety, Nimii, Chitz, Rom... sab ne kyon tasveerein nahin dekhai, shayad gaana ga rahe hain "main sunder hoon"... tongue.gif

T
Nimii
Haan Talkz bilkul teek samjha!

Gym enrolling ab???????????????

Chalo there is no time and age for that haina wink2.gif

N_da_buzurgh_of_HF
Bawra Jay
QUOTE(Talaikya @ Sep 17 2004, 11:47 AM)
Theek hain, phir ham chalat gym ko... thora body building karne ko mangta for self defence!!

Ab pata chala ke Preety, Nimii, Chitz, Rom... sab ne kyon tasveerein nahin dekhai, shayad gaana ga rahe hain "main sunder hoon"...  tongue.gif

T

Nahi Dekhi ? Ya Dekh ke bhi anjaan bann rahien hai wink2.gif..... main sunder hoon ya fir HUM SUNDER HAIN ...ha ha JK
kurtcobain
DEAR JAVID,
i would suggest you remove your e-mail from your signature, as there are members here who are supposedly musiclovers, but can send majorly vulgar and disgusting anti-sanu messages via e-mail
Wehshee
QUOTE(ihsan @ Sep 16 2004, 10:01 PM)
hello, dear friends,

as far as, the play back singer, kumar sanu is concerned, one who, a true lover of music, can easily find some special qualities on him. first of all, regarding his sound, is too softness..esp when singing sad songs, any one can tell name of any singer who hav smooth or sof sound?.no ! and most thickness sound is sonu (who alwaz trying to copy the singing style of KS), and most drawback of udit is inability to sing sad song with good style. 

well, no doubt sanu has done good work in the past in quite a few songs. he surely has potential and talent. but i guess too much KS in the 90s (with every song biginning with the same "aaaey heyyyy") has lost him favors. here i would like to post my opinion that udit does a great job with most kind of songs. including sad and romantic songs.

and some people who strongly reject ks, and in most cases they havnt getting the points, or draw backs of ks. so they continously complainig abt his nasal voice. if ks sings in this manner, and producers, directors, MDs r have no problem at all, and even most song getting hits.. then who has the problem?? it may be his style of singing. every body will hav their own singing style.

sure.. as just like evrybody has his own singing style, they have their limitations and drawbacks. not everybody is THE most perfect singer. (i wont name any legeds who i think are.. just to keep this thread related and not relative)

now more MDs realising the fact, that is it may be needed presence of ks for the musical hit of film. his quality of singing is 100%, so we coundnt get bored or stop hearing quickly, songs will be ever remembering one.

again, there is no such things as 100% quality. sure he might be well suited to give hit songs 9which is no measure of quality). but i personally feel that KS (also) has limitations with his singing, also a great MD like AR Rahman has chosen a whole bunch of diverse singers, his compositions usually require a very competetive singer, he streches the singers.. demands performance.. and yet i feel that KS hasn't been involved in too many of his songs. frankly, when i hear songs like "chaiyan chaiyan" or "satrangi" or "ae ajnabi" or "zor laga ek nachey re" or "jiya jaley jaan jaley" or "nahi samney yeh alag baat hai", which requires tons of vocals (ans notice i mentioned all different singers here).. i dont see KS pulling them off (although he did a good job in "mil gayi mail gay woh manzilen). even the song "shab ke jagey huey" is better sung by alka, if u compare them head to head. (too classical based maybe?? unsure.gif for KS's taste ??)

i have read a couple of times, a fellow member refered to Anu malik, claiming KS to be a superstar (i have no doubts that he is).. but the source himself is famous for rip offs... many of his songs are non original.. and although my knowledge confines me, i am not aware of any classical or ever green compositions put forward by anu malik. and him opinioning to parallel KS with the great legends (who have worked with legendary composers) is quite a stretch...

even the best songs to KS's credit are mostly from other directors (like nadeem sharavan and pancham da)

does these qualities is enough to more songs? indeed! then why not getting mor songs, and eliminating songs he sung from film. it is because, there is a clear conspirancy against him. and it leads by Smitha Thackery! yes she is the women who wants to withdraw KS from film industry. but we can see that MDs coudlnt think abt eliminating him !.
THAT IS THE FACT

sure, if its true, its sad that he has been done injustice to.. if for any thing, he can surely bring diversity in the music scene and should be entitled to a healthy competition with different popular singers. even though they might be more classicaly trained (and capable)

apart from eevry opinion that i have put. i would like this to be the final note.. KS swept the industry with his amazing songs and his kk like voice off the feet. he may not be perfect. but he's a good singer without doubt. no one can accept to make it this big with no talent or too much technical flaws.

just my opinions. not meant to step on anybody's toes here.. hey, i don't want this to turn itno anything similar to a few other previous threads..

PS.. pay attention to my signature too. thats what i live by tongue.gif
zashakeel

cry.gif

KS songs may be used during the ads of VICKS or AMRUTANJAN or any other stuff required to clear the nose.

sad1.gif
bawlachintu
QUOTE(Chitralekha @ Sep 17 2004, 08:57 AM)
bow.gif Kumar Sanu ki jai ho!

Aur kuch chahiye? Morcha lagaau? Ke phir mandir kholu KS ka? Zara batana bhaiya. Mujhse yeh anyaay ab sahaa nahin jata.

Had he been in South fillam Industry, people would have buit a temple for him.

tongue.gif

Ishq ne zaalim nikaama kar diya(KS ke love mein),
Warna hum bhi aadmi(!!!!!) the kaam ke.

Bolo shir shri shri 10000000008 KS maharaj, Guiness Book record wale,
ki jai................................................... blab.gif

Nimii
BC I dont remember any south indian film waale building temples for any singing artiste !?!?!

N !!!!!!!!!!
bawlachintu
QUOTE(Nimii @ Nov 26 2004, 09:48 AM)
BC I dont remember any south indian film waale building temples for any singing artiste !?!?!

N !!!!!!!!!!

Maine ye kab kaha ki wo gaana gaane ke liye south filam indutry mein jaata
sunglasses2.gif sunglasses2.gif South ke heroes se uski personality bahut milti hai thumbs-up.gif

chin2
Nimii
ayyooooooooooo no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N sad1.gif
sunnyzobi
hello javid,
Im totally agree with ur opinions about kumar sanu, without any doubt he is the best singer at the moment in the industry after great kishore kumar.
Kumar sanu has got some magical touch in his super melodious, soothing, soft, romantic and full of pain voice, specially when he sings romantic or sad solo songs. Kumar sanu is the best..
kurtcobain
Kumar sanu has got some magical touch in his super melodious, soothing, soft, romantic and full of pain voice, specially when he sings romantic or sad solo songs. Kumar sanu is the best..

i agree with you,

even when sanu da sings a plain romantic song, there is this 'dard' in his voice, which touches the heart!!!

it is a addicting feeling!!

a sanu fan can listen to nothing else!!!
Jay
Who got the song of KS: Jab naukri milegi to kya hoga? film: Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi, can some send it 2 me in a PM?

thnxx

Jay thumbs-up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.