Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requesting A Separate Section For Abhijeet
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
Dzongrila
What do you people think? Give me your opinions. Don't you think a singer like Abhijeet who has given so many melodious songs deserve a subforum ahead of at least Shaan, Kunal Ganjawala and Shreya Ghoshal? I mean c'm on, Kunal Ganjawala ahead of Abhijeet?? If you think so, then please use this thread to make a request to the admin.

ADMIN, PLEASE CREATE A SUBFORUM FOR ABHIJEET !!
whodat28
QUOTE(Dzongrila @ Aug 19 2007, 12:28 PM) *

Give me your opinions. Don't you think a singer like Abhijeet who has given so many melodious songs deserve a subforum ahead of at least Shaan, Kunal Ganjawal and Shreya Ghoshal? I mean c'm on, Kunal Ganjawal ahead of Abhijeet?? If you think so, then please use this thread to make a request to the mods.

PLEASE CREATE A SUBFORUM FOR ABHIJEET !!

I agree, I also think there should be a Subforum for Alka Yagnik as well!
IDOL
QUOTE(Dzongrila @ Aug 19 2007, 12:58 AM) *
Give me your opinions. Don't you think a singer like Abhijeet who has given so many melodious songs deserve a subforum ahead of at least Shaan, Kunal Ganjawal and Shreya Ghoshal? I mean c'm on, Kunal Ganjawal ahead of Abhijeet?? If you think so, then please use this thread to make a request to the mods.

I love to request for Abhijeet---the bollywood play back singer, not Abhijeet Sawan,i guess THe Indian Idol?..............but, i don't know about the word "ahead"..............if it means to rank them...........then i would say after Shaan and Shreya ............I dun know the other singer............... YES, i love Abhijeet's voice specially in romantic songs!! I Do want a subforum for him....

Dzongrila
QUOTE(IDOL @ Aug 20 2007, 10:27 AM) *

I love to request for Abhijeet---the bollywood play back singer, not Abhijeet Sawan,i guess THe Indian Idol?..............but, i don't know about the word "ahead"..............if it means to rank them...........then i would say after Shaan and Shreya ............I dun know the other singer............... YES, i love Abhijeet's voice specially in romantic songs!! I Do want a subforum for him....

Dear Idol,
A few clarifications. The singer from Indian Idol is Abhijit Sawant, his name is spelt differently. And of course as a music lover, I know about his existence and knowing that there could be confusions, if I wanted to mention him, I'd have definitely mentioned his full name. However, I did mention that Abhijeet has given many melodious hits. I think that's good enough reason to distinguish, don't you think so?

And by 'ahead' I meant that we already have subforums for Kunal Ganjawala, Shaan and Shreya but not for Abhijeet. So these have been created 'ahead' of Abhijeet's. I am certainly not referring to the order in which they appear here. I don't think that makes any difference to anyone.

As I am new here, I'll appreciate if an admin or long-timer can explain on what basis these subforums have been created for certain singers....what was the criteria? In terms of seniority and the number of hit songs rendered, Abhijeet is miles ahead of the names that I've mentioned here. So please...please...please create a subforum for him. I've lots of his songs to share and I'll wait till the subforum is created.
IDOL
QUOTE(Dzongrila @ Aug 20 2007, 01:47 PM) *
QUOTE(IDOL @ Aug 20 2007, 10:27 AM) *

Dear Idol,
A few clarifications. The singer from Indian Idol is Abhijit Sawant, his name is spelt differently. And of course as a music lover, I know about his existence and knowing that there could be confusions, if I wanted to mention him, I'd have definitely mentioned his full name. However, I did mention that Abhijeet has given many melodious hits. I think that's good enough reason to distinguish, don't you think so?

And by 'ahead' I meant that we already have subforums for Kunal Ganjawala, Shaan and Shreya but not for Abhijeet. So these have been created 'ahead' of Abhijeet's. I am certainly not referring to the order in which they appear here. I don't think that makes any difference to anyone.

As I am new here, I'll appreciate if an admin or long-timer can explain on what basis these subforums have been created for certain singers....what was the criteria? In terms of seniority and the number of hit songs rendered, Abhijeet is miles ahead of the names that I've mentioned here. So please...please...please create a subforum for him. I've lots of his songs to share and I'll wait till the subforum is created.

good clarification, thank u.......

still requestin for the subforum!

Dzongrila
Once again repeating my earlier request - please create a separate forum for Abhijeet. If you are unable to do so, please let us know by at least bothering to reply. Is that too much to ask for? Or do you want me to start bhookh-hartaal?
cYb0rG
New forums will be added shortly.

Admin.
shabbirkumar786

DZONGRILA BHAI,

i totally agree with u how can u have forums for the likes of SHANN, KUNAL GUNJAWALA & SREYA GHOSAL

who have ONLY been around for a couple of years & yet...

NO abhijeet forum even though his around for more than 2 decades!

dnt FORGET abhijeet has sung with KISHORE KUMAR too in ANAND AUR ANAND!

he needs to be shown respect!

anyway thats my view even though im NOT really a ABHIJEET fan to be honest BUT A kishore kumar FAN!

Take care!

BASH.
Dzongrila
Admin Bhai/Bahen,
When are you going to create this separate forum for Abhijeet? Bahut din ho gaye arzi pesh kiye huye. Kuchh toh kijiye janaab iss se pehle mujhe yeh mahsoos hone lage ki main koi sarkari daftar mein arzi pesh kiya hoon.

The other point is about posting. Even months after joining, I still can't post directly. It still needs to be validated by admin. I tried to look up the rules, but couldn't find an answer. Even Salman and Sanju Baba are out on bail aur mera haath-payr bandha hai. Yeh kaisa insaaf hai?

/D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.