Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request - Rare Song By Shailendra Singh
Hamara Forums > Music > Singers
Dimple
Hello guys, I'm new to the forum but an ardent fan of old hindi film songs.

I'm looking for download of a song by Shailendra Singh - I'm not sure about the movie..

the song is "Aankon Ankhon mein dil gaya apna, kaano kaano hamey khabar na hui...." its one of the lesser known films with new stars mostly from the 80's I think.

Thanks guys for a super forum - I'm in heaven here biggrin.gif
Dimple
Ohhh how sad - no one knows anything about this song? Its a lovely one and I would love to have it.
whodat28
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(Dimple @ Jul 2 2007, 03:50 PM) *

Ohhh how sad - no one knows anything about this song? Its a lovely one and I would love to have it.

It appears its from the film Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin (1979)

Here it is.
Enjoy.
Dimple
QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jul 19 2007, 07:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Here it is.
Enjoy.

Thank you very much buddy, but I can't download from here.... can you please u/l at rapidshare or ezshare? Would be highly obliged - thanks in advance.
simplefable
QUOTE(Dimple @ Sep 25 2007, 01:24 PM) *

QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jul 19 2007, 07:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Here it is.
Enjoy.

Thank you very much buddy, but I can't download from here.... can you please u/l at rapidshare or ezshare? Would be highly obliged - thanks in advance.

Thanks Whodat28 for the song... smile.gif

Dimple..here is the rapidshare link ... smile.gif

<http://rapidshare.com/files/58172204/Saanch_Ko_Aanch_Nahin__01__Aankhon_Aankhon_Mein_Dil_Gaya_Apna.rar.html>
Dimple
Simple ! THANKS AGAIN smile1.gif Sorry for all the trouble I am giving you... but you are too good to oblige me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.