AAP AUR HUM HF
SANGEET KA SAFAR HAVE TODAY BOLLYWOO FAMLLY
Three’s company

Kajol and Ajay Devgan decided to take their daughter Nysa with them for a cruise while shooting for Ajay's directorial venture U Me Aur Hum

Monday, May 07, 2007

The family that works and plays together, also stays together. Ask Kajol and Ajay Devgan, who have devised a perfect way to spend quality time with daughter Nysa. The couple is currently working together in Ajay's directorial venture U Me Aur Hum after Raju Chacha which released in 2000. Post-motherhood, this will be for the first time that Kajol will be working with hubby Ajay.

Incidentally, the entire cast and the crew had to shoot in a luxury cruise for 15 days and the couple decided that they would take their little daughter Nysa with them because she is too small to stay all alone.

A source reveals, "Kajol is extremely caring and so is Ajay. They make it a point that when Kajol is shooting, Ajay is with Nysa and vice versa. But, this is an awkward situation as both Ajay and Kajol will be shooting together. So, they decided to take the baby with them. The baby will with Kajol in a separate cabin, because Ajay will be busy directing the film."

This romantic film also stars Sumeet Raghvan, Karan Khanna, Divya Dutta and Isha Sharvani. Kajol has already made a comeback in films post-motherhood, but she is still taking it slow as she wants to give all her time to Nysa. The buzz is that Ajay has also organised a mini - playhouse for Nysa. "He is such a loving father. He might come across as a very reserved person, but he loves his family. Ajay is very protective about Nysa and he makes sure that she gets the best," says our source.

The couple will be shooting some crucial scenes and a song sequence in the cruise liner. Incidentally, Ajay had to take salsa lessons with Kajol for this particular song sequence. There were also some rumours that the film is based on Nicholas Sparks' romantic novel, The Notebook. However, Ajay in a press statement, clearly refuted the allegation saying that the script is original and has been written by Robin Bhatt, Sutanu Gupta and Akash Khurana. U Me Aur Hum will be ready by the end of this year

GOOD FAMLLY
DHALL