Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ASIA CUP 2004
Hamara Forums > General > Sports > Cricket
qhabibi
Hello Guys as u know now days Asia Cip 2004 is going on the question is that Who will win

AAP KI OPTIONS RAHIN YEAH::::::::::::

A......INDIA
B......SRI LANKA
C......PAKISTAN

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

unsure.gif Qasim habibi unsure.gif
Pradeep
Hopes are on India smile1.gif
Bawra Jay
Kya yaar.... could have made easy physological edge over rest of the teams...if had won today with Sri Lanka....

We playing next with bangladesh... and than pakistan...must win both the matches.... to confirm a sit.... Lets see aage agge hota hai kya....

They not showing this matches on DISH cry.gif
qhabibi
Well Dears I m from Pakistan i wish that pakistan will win but due to rules
India will played its match with Bangladesh and i m sure that team who have players like Sachin and Irfan Pathan will win But on another match which will be of SriLanka & Pakistan that match will be much intresting and as i think There are many youngsters in pakistan side so that Pakistan will lose that match Sri Lanka also have plus point of there Home Ground.................................Pakistan victory totally depends on performance of Inzmam and Yousaf Youhana and bowling of Shoaib and Sami.

Qasim Habibi
qhabibi
thumbs-up.gif At Last Sri Lanka has won the Asia Cup Pakistan & India Both are loser. Actually Sri Lankan played so well they have shown much Team Spirit In them when Sri Lankan Innings Ended ae 229 i was thinking today is Indian team's day but srilankan bowled very well. If some one who is member of that forum and from Sri Lankan Than CONGRULATIONS.................

Qasim Habibi
Nimii
Oh yes!! What a match!!

Kudos to SL for the excellent fielding smile1.gif

N smile1.gif))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.