Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 19th Death Anniversary
Hamara Forums > Legends > Kishore Kumar
Nimii

Click to view attachment
sbiswas2005
Unnis baras beet gaya..fir bhi lagta hai abhi bhi hamare paas ho...Such moochh tumhara nishan dhoondte jaa raha hoon humlog..Aur doondhta rahoonga...

Click to view attachment

Subir
Nimii
Thanks Biswasji mellow.gif The picture is even more heartwrenching. The child is not even aware that his father is no more and giving an innocent smile, probably thinking that is father is playing dead with him.
bapa1967
Yes indeed we all miss you. your loss is never going to fill but the only solace is the treasure of songs and movies which continue to enthrall the generation to come and will keep doing so....

Bapa
kishoreda
i hope his soul is always rested in peace....we'll always remember guru as the greatest... sad.gif
Nimii
Bapa, K~da - do logon yoodleeyoo.com - having some special programs for Guru. Thanks

kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 13 2006, 01:27 PM) *

Bapa, K~da - do logon yoodleeyoo.com - having some special programs for Guru. Thanks

thank you numiiz...mein toh putte abhi..... sobsob.gif towards yoodlee.....deeya deeya ooou huuuu...
Nimii
Kya hua K~da ohmy.gif why are u sobbing ?? mad.gif I only asked u to check the site na. See the prog is not some celebration, so want to play low key mellow.gif
kishoreda
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 13 2006, 03:13 PM) *

Kya hua K~da ohmy.gif why are u sobbing ?? mad.gif I only asked u to check the site na. See the prog is not some celebration, so want to play low key mellow.gif

see nimiiz i am going back and forth between yoodleeyo anf HF na? laugh.gif
Nimii
So sweet of you K~da love.gif kiss.gif thank you so much rolleyes.gif

Vivek is listening too. I wonder who the other 2 are! Are you listening? Then the other person must be Biswas ji mellow.gif
ravikumarofindia
Miss you Kishore da.
Marcilo
Some thing special going on at yoodleeyoo???
ravikumarofindia
I tried watching the video but it failed. Anyway will look at it later.
Nimii
Why RKI what happened?? It is embedded like here on HF. wacko.gif
Nimii
QUOTE(Marcilo @ Oct 13 2006, 06:58 PM) *

Haan Marcie.. radua bhi chalu hai wacko.gif
rinmaj
QUOTE(ravikumarofindia @ Oct 13 2006, 09:29 AM) *

I tried watching the video but it failed. Anyway will look at it later.

Same here.
Marcilo
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 13 2006, 09:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Marcilo @ Oct 13 2006, 06:58 PM) *

Haan Marcie.. radua bhi chalu hai wacko.gif

Well i will have to wait till i get home sad.gif
Anil4
Couldn't start the video here as well.

However the radio is coming through loud and clear.

Great songs being enjoyed by a group of us here in Sydney.

Thanks Nimii.

Anil
Nimii
Ok the probs is fixed. Please check again. Thanks blink.gif
rahulgopaljoshi
THank You Niimmi Ji...A mournful tribute from my side to the Kishore Da...aapke suron ne humein jeena sikhaya, aur yehi sur hum saath lekar jayenge...ek tamanna rah gayi aapse milane ki...Kishore Da, wapas aa jayiye..Hum Sabke Liye...
Nimii
Thanks folks. It was small way we all can say to Guru that we miss him. Sigh! Wish I was born long ago, atleast I would have met him somehow mellow.gif

GURU I MISS YOU VERY MUCH sad.gif
bobby mudgel
as i always say n believe---kishore da was,nt a singer----------but in right word he was a way of singing
no one can touch him or match him or substitute him------bhagwaan ne apna sara talent unko de diya thaa
cinemaniac2
sad sad.gif
only the good die young

but his legacy will always be there
a great artiste

what he has given us
cannot be ever replicated

==============

Zindagi Ka Safar Hai Ye Kaisa Safar
Koi Samjha Nahin Koi Jaana Nahin
Hai Ye Kaisi Dagar Chalte Hain Sab Magar

Zindagi Ko Bahut Pyaar Hamne Kiya
Maut Se Bhi Mohabbat Nibhaaenge Ham
Rote Rote Zamaane Mein Aaye Magar
Hanste Hanste Zamaane Se Jaaenge Ham
Jaaenge Par Kidhar Hai Kise Ye Khabar

Aise Jeevan Bhi Hain Jo Jiye Hi Nahin
Jinko Jeene Se Pehle Hi Maut Aa Gayi
Phool Aise Bhi Hain Jo Khile Hi Nahin
Jinko Khilne Se Pehle Fiza Kha Gai
Hai Pareshaan Nazar Thak Gaye Chaaraagar

==============

he will always live in our hearts

cm2

deewani
Thanks for the vids, many I watched the first time. smile1.gif
Nimii
Yes Deewz those are excerpts from the documentary on Guru.

Thanks for visiting the site. bow.gif I appreciate the gesture.
kcp
Around 60-70 fans - all gathered on a boat ride in the evening to pay the tribute to our dear Guru. Many of them sang songs and truly we all felt the presence of Guru amongst us :-) an evening to remember !!

azad
Woh shaam kucch ajeeb thi, yeh sham bhi ajeeb hai.............

We miss you Kishore Da.
Agar aap humein apne geet nahin diye hote, to hamare tanhaiyon ka saathi kaun hota.
Nimii
How did you all spend the Oct 13, 2006?

I spent taking time off my busy schedule yest. working on the site and on videos of GURU and ofc listening to his voice all through the waking hours.

Thanks Guru for being there for me whenever I felt sad, happy, relaxed, and in my crazy and nasty moods too. bow.gif
azad
QUOTE(Nimii @ Oct 14 2006, 06:38 PM) *
How did you all spend the Oct 13, 2006?

I spent taking time off my busy schedule yest. working on the site and on videos of GURU and ofc listening to his voice all through the waking hours.

Thanks Guru for being there for me whenever I felt sad, happy, relaxed, and in my crazy and nasty moods too. bow.gif
Had a very busy day at work yesterday, could only make it back to the apartment after midnight. Although made up for it today listening only to Guru numbers since the morning. sad.gif
Good work Nimz at the Guru website!
dmuk20
Kaal Main bhi dekh paya tha. Aaj dekha.

Thanks Nimii for your notification.

Rgds,
Debu
Nimii
Thanks Debuda and Azad for visiting and I hope the video clarity was decent. They are converted by Youtube.com to a format that can be embedded on the websites wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.