Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Circuit is in love with Munna' - Rediff
Hamara Forums > General > RSS-News
google-rss

Rediff
'Circuit is in love with Munna'
Rediff - 1 hour ago
His Lage Raho Munna Bhai feels like the film of the year so far, the world going unanimously ga-ga over the Sanjay Dutt-Arshad Warsi starrer.
Munnabhai's 'Gandhigiri': Congress' student wing protests Newindpress (subscription)
Which Indian flick is your entry for the Oscars this time? Daily News & Analysis
Daily News & Analysis
all 10 news articles
Nimii
"We will not allow the screening of the film if the word 'gandhigiri', which was disrespectful to Mahatma Gandhi, was not deleted from the film in a week's time," said NSUI state secretary Deepak Chabra who led the demonstration.

When told that the Congress party had appreciated the film that was also exempted from entertainment tax in the Congress-ruled Delhi, Chabra told IANS: "I am least bothered".

I hope he means what he says! rolleyes.gif If so de taali! Good job Chabra ji!
Marcilo
Just because "Giri" is attached to word does that mean it becomes derogatory?
Nimii
So they think. They always need to make a fuss about something without understanding the essence of it! Phew!
Marcilo
Why not understand that some one made an attempt to convey his message, agreed wat laga di.. and maamu are not right words but essence doesn't change
NATURE
that's the problem. essence and words !!!

what are they trying to oppose ? the word "gandhigiri" ? wasn't it gandhigiri ? what mahatma gandhi did ?
gandhigiri, what darwin did ? darwingiri, simple ... the word giri means: "vaad"(hindi) and "ism"(english)
gandhism, darwinism, buddhism ... what god does ? very simple: godgiri ... tongue1.gif

i like waat lagaa di, maamu, kat lo, godgiri ... infact these words are very common in my life.
they need some issue, create issue out of nowhere !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.