Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaan-e-wafa
Hamara Forums > Legends > Legendary Music Directors > Khayyam
deewani
Jaan-e-Wafa (1986) 256 kbps
One of my favorite albums, from my cassettes. Had a great time recording and listening to again, hope you all will enjoy. Just FYI, it is compiled from two different sources, one a T-series cass, the other a double apple cass, so hopefully this is now the complete album.

Ab Tau HumHain Aur Yeh Rusvaiyan - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz)

Raaz-e-Mohabbat Dil Mein Chhupana - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Nida Fazli)

Lehra Ke Guzar Jaye Hai - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Asar Malkapuri)

Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 1 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri)

Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 2 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri)

Chand Se Phool Talak - Anwar (lyrics: Nida Fazli)

Baharon Mein Doobi Jawan Chandni - Shabbir Kumar & Anupama Deshpande (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz)

Nimii
Deewz love.gif Thank you so much! Never heard of this movie before ohmy.gif Let me google and see if I can avail the info of the actors/actresses of this movie before I throw a query at you.

Thanks again Deewz rolleyes.gif
ps: got the info - from http://www.indiafm.com/movies/cast/5434/index.html <------ this link.

Someone unknown ohmy.gif, Mandakini and Rati Agnihotri ohmy.gif Movie released much much later than the music release headbang.gif , no wonder it is marked as C grade movie tongue1.gif

pss: Yes yes please do.. awaiting your mail/pm biggrin.gif
deewani
QUOTE(Nimii @ Jul 25 2006, 10:51 PM) *
Deewz love.gif Thank you so much! Never heard of this movie before ohmy.gif Let me google and see if I can avail the info of the actors/actresses of this movie before I throw a query at you.

Thanks again Deewz rolleyes.gif

I will send you the pic. camera.gif

Edit: Ok, hon, done. Now you have the proof, lol.
alybaba
Thanks!!!
mmuk2004
Thanks Deewani for a rare album, that has some beautiful songs. Have managed to hear just two songs. "Ab to hum hain" is pensive and beautifully sung. Reminds me of Ahista Ahista and Thodi si Bewafai... actually is very Khayyamish biggrin.gif "Baharon Mein Doobi" was a pleasant surprise, had never really paid much attention to Shabbir Kumar before. Who is the female singer accompanying him? I am looking forward to listening to the other songs.

Hamen bhi dekhna hai poster please camera.gif
deewani
Yes, it's one of my favorites from when I was much younger, glad you enjoyed what you have listened to so far. The singer is Anupama Deshpande, will edit my message to add that info, & send you the image. Both Shabbir and Mohd Aziz (Hum Hai Khayal-e-Yaar Hai) have some great stuff from that period, for some reason 85,86,87 those years get lost, but those are my teen years so these were the ones I listened to.
Mukeshfan
Thanx for the tracks Deewani,

These were songs like in Movie Romance -RDB and Sun Meri Laila -RamLaxman in the 80's.
Good to hear Chand si phool talak all memmories came back of those times.
I have to digg up all my old cassettes also i think, those orriginal cassettes got dameged in a litt so hope that they still are worth listning and remastering.
Golden Area's for Anwar but still a great singer.

Regards,
MUKESHFAN
deewani
Once again, do not miss this album!

Ab Tau Hum Hain Aur Yeh Rusvaiyan - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz)
Click to view attachment

deewani
Raaz-e-Mohabbat Dil Mein Chhupana - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Nida Fazli)
Click to view attachment

A Mujra, if you liked Jaam-e-Mohabbat by Asha & Khaiyaam in Yatra, try this one.
deewani
Lehra Ke Guzar Jaye Hai - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Asar Malkapuri)
Click to view attachment
deewani
Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 1 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri)
Click to view attachment

Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 2 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri)
Click to view attachment

deewani
Chand Se Phool Talak - Anwar (lyrics: Nida Fazli)
Click to view attachment

deewani
Baharon Mein Doobi Jawan Chandni - Shabbir Kumar & Anupama Deshpande (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz)
Click to view attachment

nadeem mohd
Very nice anwar song deewani ji... biggrin.gif
deewani
QUOTE(nadeem mohd @ Nov 9 2006, 02:08 PM) *
Very nice anwar song deewani ji... biggrin.gif

Glad you enjoyed it, magar no ji.
deewani
re-uploading by special request:

Jaan-e-Wafa (1986)
160 kbps cassette recording

this time around all from the same source (found a complete cass on the original label)

Ab Tau Hum Hain Aur Yeh Rusvaiyan - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz) 6:10
Click to view attachment
Raaz-e-Mohabbat Dil Mein Chhupana
- Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Nida Fazli) 5:12
Click to view attachment
Lehra Ke Guzar Jaye Hai - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Asar Malkapuri) 5:52
Click to view attachment
Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 1 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri) - 6:46 source is a bit shaky here
Click to view attachment
Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 2 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri) - 1:38
Click to view attachment
Chand Se Phool Talak - Anwar (lyrics: Nida Fazli) - 5:48
Click to view attachment
Baharon Mein Doobi Jawan Chandni - Shabbir Kumar & Anupama Deshpande (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz) 5:36
Click to view attachment
anjvajay
Deewani,
Mai dekh raha hoon ki jinhone 'Jaan-e-Wafa' ke liye request kiya tha wo abhi kahi soye huwe hai.

'Jaan-e-Wafa' ek aisa album tha jo 'Umrao Jaan' ke saaye tale dhoodhla pad gaya.
Aur itne saare khoobsurat songs ke ek saath hone ke bawajood iski utni chrcha nahi huyi jitni honi chahiye thi.

Aur ye ki maine to aapka shukr na ada karne ki kasam khayi huyi hai...
deewani
Lol woh soye huye nahin hai, kuch log private mein hi request karte hai aur private mein hi shukriya ada karte. Jaise aap ne kaha ke eis album ki charcha nahin huyi, isi liye tau maine pehli waar post kiya tha, sab ko sun na chahiye. smile.gif Thank you for your sentiments. And I'm very glad someone else knows the value of this lovely album!
anjvajay
QUOTE(deewani @ Jul 21 2007, 04:29 AM) *

Lol woh soye huye nahin hai, kuch log private mein hi request karte hai aur private mein hi shukriya ada karte.

Mai PMing ke mamale me behad kamjor hoon na isliye ye jahir si baat meri choti samajh ke bahar hi rah gayi.

deewani
re-uploading by request:

Jaan-e-Wafa (1986)
192 kbps cassette recording

Ab Tau Hum Hain Aur Yeh Rusvaiyan - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz) 6:10
Click to view attachment
Lehra Ke Guzar Jaye Hai - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Asar Malkapuri) 5:52
Click to view attachment
Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 1 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri) - 6:46 source is a bit shaky here
Click to view attachment
Hum Hain Khayal-e-Yaar Hai part 2 - Mohd Aziz (lyrics: Naqsh Layalpuri) - 1:38
Click to view attachment
Chand Se Phool Talak - Anwar (lyrics: Nida Fazli) - 5:48
Click to view attachment
Baharon Mein Doobi Jawan Chandni - Shabbir Kumar & Anupama Deshpande (lyrics: Bashar Nawaz) 5:36
Click to view attachment

deewani
Raaz-e-Mohabbat Dil Mein Chhupana - Asha Bhosle (lyrics: Nida Fazli) 5:12
Click to view attachment
Hari Ram
Deewani,

Thanks for attending to my request to re-upload this album.

Hari Ram
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.